CHAPTER 41

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

Continuation....
 
 
 
 
 
 
She looked up at her culprit only to be welcome with a hard slap on her face. Her cheek sting at the mans slap. __________ wanted to cry because of the pain not only because of her stinging face but she could feel that she sprained herself with her hard fall.
 
"You're the daughter of that bastard. That bastard that had to entervin with everything. Because of him I lost my job." The man angryly yelled. It was evident that the man was drunk, he barely balance himself. He grabbed __________'s wrist and gave it a tight grip that made __________ winced in pain.
 
"YAH let me go! I didn't do anything to you. If you lost your job, it's not my fault. It's yours." __________ yelled as she tried to release herself from the man's tight grip. She wanted to ask for help but she can't, no one is around except for the both of them. The irony of the whole situation was no one was passing where in fact when she entered the store earlier there were a lot of people passing that way and pfft as if on cue they were all gone like bubble that popped in thin air.
 
"What did you say, you ?" The man furiously said as he pulled back __________'s hair.
 
"Awwhh..." __________ growled in pain. She raised her fist to punch the man but before her fist land on the man's face, his reflexes was faster and he landed a full blow on her stomach. __________ vision blurd and she was about to pass out.
 
*I need to get away from here. I won't did like this.* __________ thought with determination. She gathered all her strength and without second thought she put all her strength in that one single kick that targets the priceless position, his jewels. The man instantly let go of __________'s hair and curled into the ground while holding his aching jewels. __________ took that opportunity to run to her car and drive away from the man.
 
__________ did not drive straight home. She went to Han River and let the redness in her face fade. She didn't want Luhan to get worried if he sees the red mark in her face. Her body felt weak and sore from all the push, slap and punch she received from the drunk guy.
 
 
 

 
 
 
"Hyung, why is noona not here yet?" Sehun asked, impatiently. He had been looking at the window, waiting for __________ to arrive.
 
"I don't know hubby usually went straight home after class." Luhan looked at his watch and almost an hour passed after 7pm which is __________'s supposedly time of arrival from school.
 
"Can we eat while we wait? I'm really hungry." Xiumin whined while rubbing his hungry stomach.
 
"Noona is here." Kai suddenly exclaimed, making the other boys startled and run to their hiding places. From his previous position near the window with Sehun, Kai went to the back of the big couch and hide.
 
"D.O. and Lay prepare the cakes." Luhan called.
 
"It's ready hyung." Both D.O. and Lay answered in unison as they behind the separating wall while holding each of their baked cakes.
 
With the lights off, the front door slowly opened and revealed __________, entering.
 
"Why is it so dark here?" They could hear __________ said and switched on the lights. That was their cue to come out from their hiding places.
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY/ __________/ NOONA!" They greeted and popped all the confetti. D.O. and Lay came out behind the wall and motioned __________ to blow the lit candles on her cakes.
 
 
 

 
 
 
__________ arrived at their house, without her noticing that the house was dark and oddly quite. She only noticed it when she opened the door and was welcomed with the quite darkness.
 
"Why is it so dark here?" __________ mumbled as she switched on the lights while clutching on to her aching stomach.
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY/ __________/ NOONA!" Luhan and the others greeted while they came out from their hiding place. Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai popped all the confetti. D.O. and Lay came out behind the wall and motioned __________ to blow the lit candles on her cakes.
 
 
 
 
(These are the cakes...)
 
 
    
 
 
 
 
 
__________ was silent. She was truely shocked with the surprise. Without words coming from , she scanned their house specifically their living room. It was beautifully decorated with balloons and other cute decor materials. In front of her were two fine-looking and mouth-watering chocolate cakes.
 
"What is this?" __________ muttered without expressionless face.
 
"It's a surprise birthday party we prepared for you." Luhan beamed.
 
"Noona, do you like it? Sehun asked, full of anticipation.
 
"Like? Oh Sehun, you're asking me if I like it?" __________ asked. Her tone was flat and monotonous, making the happy atmosphere awkward and silent. Sehun smile faded. It was the first time Sehun heard __________ called him in his full name and for the first time he felt scared with __________.
 
"Those balloons and that cakes... I don't like it." __________ pointed to all the hardworks the EXO boys done for their surprise. All EXO boys' face fell at __________'s words. They can't believe she said that.
 
"I don't like it..." __________ said again but then a sincere and grateful smile formed on her lips. "because I LOVE IT!" she beamed and for a moment she forgot the physical pain she feel in her body. It was really fun teasing the boys. They could be very gullible at times. __________ plop herself on the couch to hide her sprained ankle just in case the boys would notice her limping.
 
"YAH YOU SCARED US HUBBY!" Luhan whined as he charged towards __________ and tickled her. Luckily, Luhan didn't aim any of __________'s injured part.
 
"Hahaha oh my god... Wifey, I  suppose to live and enjoy my special day not die with your tickles... Stop." __________ said in between laughs.
 
"Okay, I'll stop just because it's your birthday." Luhan chuckled and stopped his tickling. The boys came towards them with a frown on their faces. They really thought _________ didn't like their surprise or more like hate since she looked serious and unhappy earlier.
 
"That wasn't nice, shorty." Chanyeol scolded with a pout.
 
__________ laughed but then bowed at them, "Miane. I really have to do that. You should seen your faces... It was P R E C I O U S!" She emphasized with some hand motion that looked like it was JJANG \(^o^)/. "You all gasped in nsync when I said I didn't like it." She continued laughing that somehow wake up her aching bruises. She wince in pain but hide it by looking down so they could not see her hurt expression.
 
"You troll, let me give you a hug." Chen cried and give __________ a big tight hug which unfortunately on her bruised arm. She didn't even notice she have that until Chen hugged her.
 
*Dang... Chen please release me now. It hurts.* __________ prayed and as if God heard her, Chen let go of her.
 
"Noona, __________ make a wish and blow the candles." D.O. and Lay said and brought the cake near to __________.
 
__________ closed her eyes and make a wish. *Let Luhan and this precious friends of mine be happy and successful.* She wished, opened her eyes and blow the candles.
 
"What did you wish for, noona?" Tao asked.
 
"It's a secret, panda." __________ winked.
 
"Can we eat now?" Xiumin blurt out all of a sudden. Scoffs and tsks can be heard from the boys while __________ laughed.
 
"Neh, let's eat. I'm hungry." __________ stood and tried her best not to limp. She did but sweat formed on her forehead.
 

 


 
"Wifey, is just me or our living room got spacious?" __________ asked, unsure. The couch and other furnitures seems to be in place but it the difference was it was more spacious than before.
 
"We move them a bit. We will need space later." Luhan shortly answered, without clarifying his answer.
 
Minutes later, after everybody eat. Kai stood up.
 
"It's time for our gift." Kai announced and without words spoken all them except for __________ stood up and went to the center of the living room. __________ just stare at them confused when suddenly SHINee's Mirotic song filled the entire living room. As the song played, the boys started dancing to it's beat. __________ watched them in amazement, she didn't knew they could dance that specially Luhan, Kai, Lay, D.O., Xiumin, Tao and Baekhyun.
 
The song ended but the surprise didn't stop there. Suho, D.O., Chen, Luhan and Baekhyun sing the song __________ composed for SHINee, Replay. Lastly, Kris and Chanyeol rapped.
 
"DAEBAK! I didn't know all of you can dance and sing." __________ exclaimed while doing a non-stop clap. If they would audition to be an idol, __________ knew that they can get through easily and made a debut in no time. That's how best they are. Musically talented and they dance like pro.
 
"Yeah and since we don't know what gift we should give you. We end up with the idea of making this presentation, well Suho hyung originally thought of it first. Did you like it?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"Of course, I like it, love it even. It's the best gift I have ever received. Thanks for spending too much time preparing for this surprise party." __________ smiled.
 
"Hubby, don't thank us yet. We still have one last gift to give you. It's..." Luhan was interrupted when his phone rings. The boys thought that it might be Jonghyun of SHINee. They told them it was __________'s birthday today and he promised to make a call with his other members.
 
"Wait." Luhan excused and answered his phone in front of them. 
 
"Yeobseyo?" Luhan asked as he answered the call. He's happy face was replaced with a worried one when he heard the person on the other line speak.
 
"What?..." Luhan asked, worried.
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued....
 
 
(A/N: dundun.... dun What happened that Luhan got worried?)
 
 
____________________________________________________________
Finally I've updated...
 
I hope you'll enjoy my double update.....
 
THANK YOU for the new subscribers and comments...
I've got 10 subbies already...