CHAPTER 31

GUY WIFE (better with you)

Disney Land Vacation Part 3

 

 

"Aegi, don't cry." ___________ soothed Chunju's back. He was crying because of fear. ___________ saw a bench nearby and carefully she made Chunju seat on it. She wiped the tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Were you scared?" ___________ asked. Chunju nodded. ___________ felt anger started to well-up inside her.

"I'm scared that ahjusshi will hurt noona." Chunju mumbled and ___________ soften. She's touched that Chunju was scared for her.

"Don't worry baby, noona will always protect you." ___________ promised and made a cross on top of her chest where her heart is.

"Hyungs will protect you too." Sehun in. He and the other twelve guys were standing at ___________'s back. Chunju suddenly wrapped his arms around ___________'s neck due to panic and fear.

"Don't worry Chunju, they're noona's friends." ___________ hugged back and gently patted his head.

"Hello Chunju, I'm Xiumin hyung." Xiumin kneeled beside ___________ to match Chunju's eye level. Chunju stared at Xiumin for a while then unwrapped his arm around ___________'s neck.

"Chunju-imnida" Chunju cutely bowed with his hands clasped together. Xiumin chuckled at his cuteness and ruffled his hair.

"I'm Sehun hyung" Sehun chimed in while waving his hand in front of Chunju. Chunju waved back as well.

"I'm Tao hyung and I know wushu. If someone bully you just call hyung and I will wushu them away." Tao introduced and show some few wushu moves. Kris lightly whacked Tao's head. "No violence in front of a kid."

"Hello kiddo, I'm Kris hyung" Kris turned to Chunju and messed his hair a bit.

"I'm Luhan hyung." Luhan flashed his famous charming smile that no one can resist. Chunju smiled back. Soon everybody was done with their introduction.

"Chunju, want to ride on hyung's shoulder." Xiumin beamed and Chunju eagerly nods his head. Xiumin carried Chunju and placed him on his shoulder.

"Xiumin be careful." ___________ call out as she assisted Xiumin when she saw Chunju went a little out balance. Anyone that would look their way will thought that they're family with a bunch of friends but to them it was nothing.

"Noona, I'm tall. I can see the merry-go-round from here." Chunju squeal in amazement. Everyone chuckled and giggled at Chunju's remark, Luhan even pinch his cheeks.

"Noona, hyungs lets ride the merry-go-round." Chunju jiggled.

"Chunju, don't move too much. You might fall plus we have to eat lunch first. Say what does Chunju want to eat?"

"CHICKEN" Chunju beamed.

___________ chuckled, "Chicken it is."

 

 

 

________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Aegi, say ahh..." ___________ held out a piece of potato fry to feed Chunju. Chunju willingly opened his mouth and ___________ popped the potato fry inside his small mouth.

"Yum" Chunju mumbled as he chew his food. ___________ laughed and eat as well. Everyone was eating their food and enjoying the adorable sight of ___________ feeding and closely attending Chunju's needs.

"Noona, ahh..." Chunju held a spoonful of his sundae ice cream.

"For me?" ___________ questioned and pointed a finger to herself but either way she ate it.

"No for me. Chunju called me noona to feed me his sundae." Luhan sarcastically said. ___________ that was beside him, elbowed and glared at him. Luhan nearly choke on his food then everybody laughed.

"Aww makes me jealous." Chanyeol pouted. He was jealous that ___________ is feeding Chunju. He wanted her to feed him too.

"Yeolie it doesn't fit you. You're big and tall to be a baby." Baekhyun teased and snickered. Kai and Sehun high-five while laughing.

"Awh Chanchan is jealous. Let me feed you, say ahh..." ___________ cooed and fed Chanyeol with her potato fry which Chanyeol gladly eat. He smirked as he looked at the others with his eyes screaming with *die-yah-all-in-jealousy.*

Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai jaw dropped. They didn't believe ___________ just fed overgrown acting like baby, Chanyeol.

"Noona, feed me too." Gongchan requested while opening his mouth, showing much of his aegyo. ___________ popped in a potato fry inside Gongchan's mouth. Gongchan smiled and mouthed 'thank you'.

Soon everybody especially the younger ones except for Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin requested to be fed by ___________. ___________, without protest, obliged. The eldest ones in the group were shy to ask ___________ to fed them so they suited themselves watching their dongsaeng being fed. Luhan was one of the most outgoing person in the group but at the moment he can't seem to find the courage to ask ___________ to fed him. He was shy even though he doesn’t have to feel that way since ___________ is his wife.

"Hey guys stop asking ___________ to feed you. Can't you see that she can't eat her food instead?" Suho scolded as he shook his head. ___________ laughed, "It's okay Suho, I'm done with my food." she said and without warning shoved potato fry in his mouth. Suho was surprised but then smile and chew on the food. ___________ turned to Lay and fed him as well even though he told her that he was already full.

"Kreessseee, say ahh..." ___________ looked at Kris while wriggling her eyebrows and a smile playing on her lips. Kris shook his head and moved back a bit.

"Come on Kreese, just one." ___________ plead while she was holding the potato fry.

"No..." Kris shook his head but was silenced when ___________ shoved the potato fry in his mouth. She did a fist pump after. Their table erupted in laughter and some were even clutching their stomach due to too much laughter.

Kris wasn't laughing. After he chew and swallowed the fry, he sent his friends glares that instantly shut them up. "___________ it was..."

"It was tasty, I know and you're welcome Kris." ___________ interrupted while sending Kris a sheepish smile. Kris can't help but smile as well. How could he be mad at her when deep inside he also wanted ___________ to feed him. Childish and weird it may sound but Kris really wanted ___________ to feed him. After ___________ fed Kris, she turn her full attention back to Chunju, forgetting that she missed one person that was beside her all along, Luhan. Luhan frown, how could she forget him.

"YAH!" Luhan cried, startling ___________.

"God wifey don't yell all too suddenly, you're giving me a mini heart attack." ___________ muttered as she held on to her chest.

"How can you feed all of them and forget about me?" Luhan frowned and pouted as he pointed to all that ___________ fed.

___________ looked around and gaze back at Luhan with wide eyes, "Oh, I really did huh?" It was more of a statement rather than a question and ___________ didn't initiate a move to feed Luhan, she continued feeding Chunju.

"YAH hubby feed me too." Luhan cried and thump his hands on the table like a kid having tantrum.

"Pssh wifey quit being a baby. Here eat it." ___________ teased and placed some potato fries on Luhan's plate. Luhan pushed his plate to ___________, "hubby, I want you to feed me." Luhan pouted.

 

*awwh wifey is really cute* ___________ thought and tried herself not show her fangirling to her husband. She decided to more. ___________ picked a piece of the fry and held it in front of Luhan's mouth. "Wifey, say ahh..."

 

"Ahh..." Luhan opened his mouth and waited for ___________ to feed her. ___________ slowly stretched her arm to feed Luhan but when the potato fry was near his mouth she detoured it to and eats it.

"Yah that wasn't fair." Luhan cried and pouted. ___________ just laughed with the others.

 

 

To be contiued...