CHAPTER 71

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

Two Years Later


Luhan was slowly waking up from his deep slumber. He traced his hand to the other side of the bed, wanting to hold his wife but he felt no one. His eyes fluttered open and scanned the whole bedroom. No sign of __________ around. He stood up and walked towards the comfort room inside their bedroom.

"Hubby" he called yet no one answered. Luhan went downstairs. To the living room, kitchen, spare rooms and comfort rooms while calling out __________'s name but still no answer.


Luhan heart was racing rapidly as his worry grew more. Dejavu. Same thing happened almost three years ago, when Luhan haven't realized his feelings for __________ yet. It was the time when __________ left to Japan without telling him.


*Did she leave again to other country without telling me?* Luhan thought but he shooked his head. "No, she wouldn't left without telling me. She promised of that." he encouraged himself although his hopes were slowly drifting.

Without second thought, Luhan went out of the house with just his sweat pants and thin shirt in a cold weather. He shamelessly asked everyone he meet at the road, asking if they saw his wife but unfortunately he would have the same answer. They haven't saw __________.

His emotions were messed up and every second that past is like a knife stab on Luhan's heart. He run back to their house, took his phone and called __________'s phone. From the side table, he heard __________'s phone ringing. He deeply sigh and then called EXO, Eunji and their parents if __________ was with them but just like three years ago __________ was not in either her or his parents' house nor one of EXO's house.

Luhan frustratedly brushed his hair, tears falling from his eyes. He felt lost. He didn't know what to do.

A couple of minutes later, Luhan heard the door bell rang. He jolted up and headed downstairs and opened the door, expecting to see __________ but it was EXO.


Another dejavu, they all came asking him if they fought and whatnot. Luhan could hardly answer their question as he was having trouble understanding their questions. His tears already stopped from falling but it was replaced with his mind going blank.


"Come on guys, lets go and look for __________." Suho said. He already announced the partners and their designated place to look for.

"I'm coming with you guys." Luhan announced.

"No, hyung. It's dangerous for you to go out and look for __________ in that state. I hate to say this but you might just get yourself in an accident." Suho brotherly adviced. He was symphatizing with what Luhan was going through. Luhan wanted to argue and insist but Suho has a point. In his state now, he would probably meet an accident and would just cause more trouble.


"Luhan, we promise to do our best to look for __________ and bring her back here." Kris assured.

"Plus hyung, you need to be here just in case noona would come home." Sehun told, earning nods from his hyungs.


"Thank you, guys." Luhan said

gratefully.

"It's nothing." Suho said in behalf of all EXO. "Kaja" with that they went out.

 


 


Two hours passed, Luhan was in the living room, waiting for __________ to come or receive any calls from the guys. He was silently praying that nothing wrong would happen to __________.


Luhan straightened as he heard the doorknob of their front door was twisted open. He held his breath and watch as the person enters the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*__________* Luhan's heart called. He take long strides towards __________ and with every step he take his tears started falling again.


"W-wifey" __________ called as Luhan enveloped her into his arms, not wanting to let her go. __________ wrapped her arms around Luhan's waist.

 

For three minutes, Luhan cried in happiness and relief. "Don't you ever do that to me again... You don't know how worried I was waking up without you by my side and knowing you're nowhere to be found." he scolded without breaking the hug.

 

"Miane" __________ mumbled as she patted Luhan's back and gently pulled away from the hug. She stared into his eyes as her hands finds it way to wipe Luhan's tears. "I'm sorry, I made you worry again. I'm sorry I made you cry. I promise this would be the last time I'll go out without telling you."

 

Luhan finally smiled, "Better be. Where did you go anyway?" Luhan asked as they walked to the living room and sit on the couch.

 

"I have a mini date with an amazing person." __________ answered. Luhan stiffened as his smile faded.

 

"You did?" Luhan was able to asked in a hurt and jealous expression.

 

__________ smiled and pinched Luhan's cheek. "Hey cheer up. It was just a date with our baby..." she said.

 

"Hubby, how could I cheer up? You dated with our baby... Wait... Our baby?" Luhan asked, confused.

 

__________ nodded, "Deh. I'm pregnant, wifey." she happily announced.

 

"I'm gonna be a father?" Luhan unbelievably asked while smiling widely. Happiness overwhelmed him.

 

"Neh. My monthly period didn't come last week and I felt morning sickness. I went out to buy a pregnancy test and it was positive. Here." __________ handed the pregnancy test that has two red lines indicating that it was positive. "I kinda went to a doctor too to know how long have I been pregnant and I'm almost a month pregnant." she informed.

 

"Thank you, __________. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive." Luhan said as he kissed her. "We should till appa and umma." he excitedly said as he took his phone and dialed his parents' number.

 

"Yeobseyo?" Mr. Xi picked up after the third ring.

 

 

 

"APPA!!! I'M GOING TO BE A DAD SOON. __________ IS PREGNANT!" Luhan literally exclaimed, overjoyed to tell everyone the good news. __________ who was listening blush but didn't refrain Luhan excitement.


"REALLY? I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHER?" __________ could her Mr. Xi exclaimed from the other line.

 

 

*Wah, like father like son.* __________ chuckled.

 

"Neh, umma. Bye." Luhan ended. "Lets call your parents next." Luhan energitically said, just then the door bell rang. Luhan skipped towards the door and opened it, revealing his friends, EXO.


"GUYS! Come in. Come in." Luhan ushered them to go in.


"NOONNNNAAAAAAAAA!" Sehun exclaimed as he saw __________ sitting on the couch.

"Shorty, where'd you go? Do you know how worried you got us?" Chanyeol scolded as they surrounded __________.


"Guys, guys... stop scolding hubby." Luhan defended as he made his way beside __________, hugging her on the process.


"Wow hyung to think you cried earlier because you couldn't find __________." Chen said, earning him a glare from Luhan.

"Thank you for rubbing it in, Chen." Luhan said sarcastically but then in split second replaced by his happy face. "Anyway, I have a good news. I'm going to be a father. __________ is pregnant." EXO widen their eyes in surprise.


"DAEBAK! We're gonna be uncles" EXO cheered.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's 4 chappie update...

 

I hope I'm forgiven...

 

I'll post the last chapter later....

 

 

by the way...

 

 

THANKS

 

to those who voted for my fanfic:

WeAreOneEXO226

 
To all who took time to leave comments...
 
I LOVE IT...