CHAPTER 39

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I fixed my appearance before I enter the building of SMEnt. Earlier I got a call, informing me that two of my songs were chosen to be in the new album for the soon to debut group, EXO. It's been a long time since I got to visit SMEnt. Uncle Soo and I usually meet at cafés or he would just call me about work, school and any updates about me. He was like my other guardian.

I showed my ID card to the guard even though I didn't have to since the guard recognized me. I entered the building and directly searched for our meeting room.

"__________-ah" A familiar voice boomed in the hallway. I looked back and I was right. It was...

 

 

The Almighty Kim Kibum.

 


Before I can even react, I was enveloped in a big tight hug. "Bummie, I know you miss me but your hug is hendering the air that wanted to get inside my perfect pointed acne-free nose." I joked as I tapped Key's shoulder.

"I see you're still the arrogant best composer that I ever met." Key smirked as he broke the hug.

"Geez Bummie, again with the 'best composer'." I really feel awkward with that two words. Ever since my composed song 'Replay' became a big hit, Kibum started calling me the best composer.

"What? It's the truth anyway and by all means what good air brings you here?" Key curiously asked.

"I was..."

"__________ noona!" I was interrupted with a loud call. It was Taemin half-running towards us with the rest of the crew.

"Taeminnie, Chicken, Minho, Jonghyun." I called with the same level of excitement. We did a group with our mini reunion.

"YAH __________, why call me chicken when you call everyone else name right?" Onew cutely complained.

I chuckle, "It's because when I see you, I see chicken." I answered, smiled and pinched his cheeks. It was supposed to be a pick-up line but I decided to made some changes. The four others laughed while Onew frowned.

"That was a nice pick-up line, _________-ah." Minho said with an approving look and two thumbs up.

"It suits Onew hyung perfectly." Key agreed.

"WHATEVER! I suddenly feel hungry, lets eat chicken." Onew offered as he rub his tummy.

"SEE!" Key and Minho said in unison as they pointed to their chicken maniac leader. I laughed at that.

"So this is the reason why our Key-goon here has not come back yet to the practice room. What brings you here, jagi?" Jonghyun said with a little flirting, changing the topic.

I arched my eyebrow while smirking, "Don't worry jagi it's pure work nothing personal." I lightly tap his chin.

"Haha hyung just got rejected." Taemin snickered.

"Lee Taemin" Jonghyun playfully warned and glared at the maknae. Taemin run to hide behind Minho for protection from the dino hyung.

"Hyung, you'll never get a chance on the best composer especially now that she's married." Key rooted while grabbing my wrist and finger-pointed my wedding ring. All of us snickered except for Jonghyun who scoffed.

"Okay guys stop picking on bling bling Jonghyun. I still need to meet the new artists that will

sing two of my composed songs." I looked at my watch and it reads that I only have five minutes left before we start the meeting.

"Jinja? I'm sure it would be another hit." Key proudly said and gave me a hug.

"Thank you. Let's just hope it does." I hugged back.

"Awwh... GROUP HUG!" Jonghyun beamed and along with the others we did a group hug.

"Bye Shinning SHINee. I'll try my best to call and hopefully asked all of you out so we can talk more." I said and started to part ways with SHINee.

"__________! You look better being a girl!" Jonghyun yelled. I looked back at him and laughed.


 


 


LUHAN'S POV

 

Ringgg Ringgg Ringgg

 

"Yeobseyo?" I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hyung, can you meet at the usual (cafe)?" Chanyeol's familiar deep voice came from the other line.

"Waeyo?"

"I need to tell you something important. Come to the usual and I'll explain everything." Chanyeol replied. I can sense anxiousness and excitement in his voice.

"Arraso, I'll be there in five minutes." I ended the call and went to meet Chanyeol at the usual.


At the Cafe

"Hyung over here" Chanyeol's deep voice echoed as I entered the cafe. He was smiling from ear to ear while waving at me to come over.

"You're excited." I stated in a matter-of-fact while taking the free seat across Chanyeol. "What's that important thing that you are eager to tell me about?"

"Hyung, in a week it will be my birthday." He excitedly beamed.

*Eh the 'important' thing he wanted to tell is he's going to have his birthday in a week from today.*

"That's it? That's the important thing you wanted to tell me Chan? It's still in a week." I asked unsured and confused.

"Aish hyung can't you remember? My birthday is also shorty's birthday." Chanyeol disappointedly scoffed.

I gasped, *Oh My God, I totally forgot hubby's birthday is the same as Chanyeol's.*

"What should we do? Do you have any idea what to do? OMG I forgot hubby's birthday." Okay now I'm panicking. I know we still have a week to prepare but everything has to be perfect. Hubby might look simple but she really is a talented and awesome person I have ever know and she doesn't deserve a cheap birthday party. It's time to repay all her goodness.

"That is why hyung I ask you to come here. It would be our first time to celebrate shorty's birthday and I want it to be PERFECT. I also called everyone. They might arrive here in any minute and speaking of them, there they are..." Chanyeol shifted his gaze to the ten guys that just entered the cafe. "Over here" Chanyeol waved them over.

"Hyungs, do you have any ideas for __________ noona's birthday?" Sehun immediately asked as they occupied the free seats.

"We haven't started yet." I replied.

"Should we prepare a grand party for __________ noona?" Tao suggested.

I shook my head. __________ doesn't like big and extravagant party. "It's a great idea Tao but hubby does not like big parties."

"How about we organize a

surprise party at your house." Baekhyun proposed.

"Good idea Baek. It could work. Hubby informed me yesterday that she would be going home late since she was doing some project. We could use that time to prepare." I beamed. Baekhyun suggestion is perfect and we can have time to prepare.

"But hyung wouldn't it make noona exhausted? She would probably be tired after she got home from working on her project." D.O. said with concern present in his voice.

"Nuh, hubby said it would only last for five days starting yesterday." I assured them. Chances are siding us.

"It's settled then. What should we prepare for the surprise party?" Xiumin voiced.

"To make the party more of our own work. I'll suggest D.O. and Lay to bake a cake for __________." I suggested. D.O. and Lay are the two best cook among us and they both know how to bake.

"I'm fine with that." D.O. nodded. He is very much willing and happy to bake a cake for his favorite noona.

"I'm also good with it. What is __________'s favorite flavor?" Lay asked. He promised himself to make the most delicious cake that __________ would love. Lay somehow felt thankful for her. The burden he felt for keeping his true feelings towards Eunji was lifted when they talked after she came from Busan. He didn't feel awkward talking to __________ about personal or random things about him. She was like a counselor to him.

"Hubby's favorite is brownies with milk so the flavors would go with that." I answered.

"Arra, we will make the best chocolate cake for noona, right hyung?" D.O. said and Lay agreed. "Right"

"Cake check. Now for the decoration. Who will take charge of the decoration?" I asked. I mentally laugh. I feel like a boss right now.

"Kris hyung, Tao, Sehun and I will be in-charge with the decoration since errr... yeah we... you know." Chen declared as he stuttered at the last part. We all know they were the losers at cooking.

"Decoration check. Me and the remaining except for Baozi hyung will cook for the other foods. Baozi hyung join Chen's group for the decoration." I stated. It would be difficult if we put Xiumin to the cooking team. The food might not reach intact by the time __________ arrive for the party.

"Yah Bambi, I can cook. Why put me in the decoration team?" Xiumin grumbled with his cheeks puffing.

"Xiumin, Luhan is right. It safer that way. You might eat all the food before the party starts." Kris seconded.

"You guys are too much, to think I'm the eldest." Xiumin whined.

"Eh, Xiumin hyung it's not time to whine. We still have one problem to solve to make this surprise a success. The gift. What present should we give noona?" Kai said. Everybody facepalmed, one of the most important part in the party. The giving of gifts.

"I can't think of anything that __________ doesn't have." Baekhyun gave up with thinking.

"I agree, shorty already have the things she need. Aish this is hard." Chanyeol hissed and messed his hair.

"I think we can give anything to noona. She's so nice that I

I'm sure she'll accept and love anything we give to her." D.O. stated calmly. I agree with D.O., __________ would willing accept anything from us but still we have to think for the best gift that we can give.

"You're right D.O. but we still need to brainstorm for ideas. We can use the remaining days to think. We'll just have to inform everyone if someone have an idea, arraso."

"Arraso."

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong I've updated...

I'm sorry if you'll find this chapter boring...

coz I find it boring too... but no worries this chap is connected with the next chapters..

 

 

I promise to make the next chapter more fun and lively..

 

Thank you for the new subscribers...

THANKSSS A LOT ♥ ♥ ♥