CHAPTER 4

GUY WIFE (better with you)

YOUR POV

 

"Wah I'm full and wifey I think we better go now." I said and pointed the people who were glaring and eyeing us. Luhan nodded and we both go out of the restaurant.

"bye, wifey" I said and was about to go the opposite way where that bus stop is when Luhan stop me by the wrist.

"Where do think you’re going?" Luhan asked and released my wrist.

"Home?" I said, quite unsure myself.

 

"...and where would home be?"

 

 

I facepalmed. I forgot that starting today we'll be living together. Our parents bought us house but they only told Luhan our house address. I grab Luhan's wrist and drag him to his car.

After an almost half hour ride, Luhan parked his car in front of a beautiful two storey house. I was in awe that I didn't notice Luhan went out of the car until he knocks on the wind shield.

 

"Hey hubby, you coming?" Luhan mouthed. I snap back and went out of the car.

 

 

 

 

"WOAH WIFEY IS THIS OUR HOUSE?!" I gaped at the awesomeness of the house from the outside view. Even though my parent's house was a lot bigger, this house is just...

PERFECTTTTTT...........!!!

 

 

"Neh lets go" Luhan unlocked the door and we entered. My jaw drop in awe the interior was

A W E S O M E,

P E R F E C T...

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC...

 

 

Yeah Fantastic Baby..., I sang.

(A/N: Here's the interior)

(bedrooms - identical)

(Fireplace area)

(Other features of the house)

(Recreational area- 2nd floor)

(Lounging area on the 1st floor)

 

 (Bathroom)

(Kitchen)

 (Lounging area on 2nd floor)

(Living room)

 

 

I placed the pizza we bought on the nearest table that I saw and made a dash upstairs, leaving Luhan behind. As I reached upstairs, I opened the first room I saw.

 

"WAH" I gaped. The room was simple and cozy. I throw myself on the bed and enjoy it comfyness.

 

"Enjoying yourself much?" Luhan said while leaning on the door.

"Neh this would be my room" I beamed and shoot up from bed.

"Says who? This is my room." Luhan smirk and shoo-ed me off the bed.

"Says me, I found it first" I argued and tried to shoo-ed him away from bed.

"I came here yesterday that makes me the first one to found this room." He smirk and mehrong.

"Yah that's unfair, they only told you the address. Let’s play paper rock and scissors, whoever wins owns the room."

"Fine"

 

 

............

 

I groaned after losing. We were tying at first but in the end I still lose. I picked up my things and went out of the room while Luhan was smirking in victory. I entered the next room and it was similar with Luhan's room just a bit smaller. After an hour, I finished unpacking and went out to explore the house more. All in all there were 3 bedrooms and 1 mini library in the second floor, the living room, kitchen and dining area in the first floor.

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I went downstairs after I finished unpacking. I was about to go to the kitchen to get a drink when I saw _________ watching some variety show in the tv while eating the pizza, ALONE.

 

"Hubby-ah, why are you eating the pizza alone?" I whispered onto __________'s ears as I approached her from the back. __________ shoot up from the couch while clutching her chest. I laughed as I saw her shocked face. There's one word to describe it, PRECIOUS.

 

"Yah wifey that wasn't funny. I thought I was going to have a heart attack"

 

"You should have seen you're face hubby, it was precious" I said in between laughs while plopping myself on the couch. It hasn't been a day since we got married and I'm getting used of calling her hubby and her calling me wifey. Wah it comes out naturally.

 

"pssh meannie wifey" _________ scoffed and take her seat beside me.

 

WAH she smells like a baby...

I thought as __________'s scent lingered in my nose.

 

"You’re not changing your clothes?" I asked, noticing she hadn't change her clothes since it was already evening and also to engage a conversation with her. I grab a slice of pizza while waiting for her reply.

 

"Later wifey after I bathe" _________ answered with her eyes glued on the TV and occasionally laugh at the funny scenes.

 

"Okay" I nodded and watch the comedy show too.

 

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"wifey why didn't you invite any of your friends to our marriage?" I asked during the commercial break of the comedy show me and Luhan was watching. I faced him while munching another slice of pizza on my mouth and waited for his answer. It was only our parents who witnessed our marriage. I don't really have close friends to invite, they are all far from Seoul and some are abroad.

 

"Sorry I haven't tell anyone yet" Luhan looked away guiltily. I chuckled at his reaction, and then I thought of playing a prank on him.

 

 

 

"YAH WIFEY ARE YOU ASHAME OF ME TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU DIDN’T TELL A SINGLE FRIEND ABOUT OUR MARRIAGE" I louder my voice and stood up while pointing a finger at him to add more effect. Luhan was shocked with your sudden outburst that leave his mouth hang open. He fidgeted on his seat like he doesn't know what to do. I was keeping a straight face though inside I was dying in laughter. I was busy suppressing my laughter until I couldn't hold it any longer and burst it all out. From the corner of my eyes I can see Luhan's confused face.

 

"wifey (laugh) you're gullible (laugh)" I said in between laughs. Luhan scoffed and pouted. You immediately stop laughing when you see him pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

"YAH WIFEY ARE YOU ASHAME OF ME TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL A SINGLE FRIEND ABOUT OUR MARRIAGE" __________ suddenly outburst while pointing a finger at me. I was shocked. I fidgeted on my seat, doesn't know what to do when __________ burst out again, not in anger but in laughter. I looked at __________, confused on why is she laughing.

 

"wifey (laugh) you're gullible (laugh)" __________ said in between her laughs. I scoffed and pouted. I look away and turn my attention on the TV.

 

After a few seconds, I didn't hear __________ laughing. In fact I didn't hear any sound or words coming from her. I curiously look back at her and it rattled me a bit when I saw her staring at me.

 

 

"W-wha..."

 

 

 

"WOAH KYEOPTA" __________ exclaimed and pinch my cheeks. "miane wifey I was just fooling around" she said and released my cheeks.

 

"uhm you didn't invite any of your friends too" I stated but was hoping she would give me a reason.

 

"Well I don't have close friends here just acquaintances. Most of them are far from Seoul and others are in other countries but don't worry all of them knows about our marriage."I was like ('o') with her answer. So her friends are far but they all knew about us.

 

 

 

Wait... ALL?

ALL OF HER FRIENDS KNEW?

 

 

 

"All of your friends knew?"I asked, wide eyes.

 

"Chill wifey. Even though I'm cute, I don't have many friends. They're only five and they are living in the different parts of the world. Hmm wait I have one friend that lives in South Korea but she does not live her in Seoul." ___________ chuckled and patted my back.

 

Wah only five friends?

And they're living in different countries.

 

She must be sad, I thought.

 

 

 

"Don’t worry I'll introduce you to my friends" I said sincerely.

 

___________ chuckled, "Wifey you're being dramatic. If you're thinking I'm sad because my friends are far well I'm not we always make time to chat online and see each other’s maybe once or thrice a year but gee thanks tell me when you're ready to tell them and...

 

You can introduce to your girlfriend" she teased and poked my sides while grinning from ear to ear. I blushed and scooted away from her.

 

 

"YAH she's not my girlfriend... not yet." I said and whispered the last part.

 

"Owh my wifey's blushing because the truth is Eunji is your girlfriend" __________ moved closer and pinch my cheeks. I removed her hands off my cheeks and scooted away.

 

"I- I'm not blushing and Eunji is not my girlfriend"

 

"pssh whatever" __________ grabbed another slice of pizza. I look at her, amused. The pizza was already half eaten when I came and now she's still eating. Woah what a pig hubby I have.

 

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"wifey" I called. Luhan didn't talk but hmm-ed. "d-do you cook?"

 

Luhan looked shocked, "Wae? You're still hungry?"

 

"A-ani I'm full. I'm just asking so do you cook?"

 

"Yeah I can cook" Luhan said but was looking at me, confused. I don't care with his confused face, all my concern was his answer.

 

 

"OMO WIFEY YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER" I said and cupped his hands.

 

"What? What do you mean by life saver?" Luhan looked at me, weirdly and pulled his hands from my grasp.

 

"I uh (fake cough) don't (fake cough) know how to (fake cough) cook." I sheepishly said and looked away. Viola new info, I don't know how to cook, all I know is to eat. I love eating even though sometimes I don't know the names of the food I'm eating.

 

"BWOH?! You don't know how to cook?!" Luhan was shocked. It's the first time he knew a girl who doesn't know how to cook. Definitely not his type.

 

"N- neh, but I did tried cooking. Its just... it ends up being burnt or raw and taste inedible." I said defensively.

 

"No I won't cook. You can order outside if you want to eat" Luhan said and was about to stand up from the couch.

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

"No I won't cook. You can order outside if you want to eat" I said dismissively and was about to stand up when ___________ stopped me and plead while kneeling.

 

 

 

OMO DID SHE JUST KNEEL? I thought, wide eye (¤o¤)

 

"Wifey please cook for me. I promise I'll do all the house chores. I'll see to it that the house is always clean just please cook for me. Plus I got food poison before." __________ said and mumbled the last part but I was able to hear it since she was near. I felt a pang in my heart when I heard that I didn't show it on my face.

 

"Fine... fine, just stop kneeling" I said and helped her stand up.

 

"Jinja?" __________ hopefully asked.

 

"arasso, take a bath and change your clothes you stink... plus it's school day tomorrow" I dismissively said and walked upstairs to my room. I was walking halfway when I saw ___________ sniffling herself.

 

Pabo, I thought and chuckle. I was kidding. She didn't stink, in fact she smells like a baby.

 

"YAH Wifey I do not smell" __________ yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

 

I was already on the other end of the stairs when I look down at her, "yeah you do" I tease and smirk. ___________ scoffed and pouted. As I was watching her, I realize that she's really a girl who loves to dress like a boy. Ah wait let me rephrase that she's not a girl, she's a KID. A KID!

 

"Wifey" __________ called again. I didn't answer but I was waiting for her to continue what she was about to say. "Kamsahnida, I look forward to your delicious cooking" __________ bowed and run back to the living room.

 

Unpredictable, I thought and entered my room with a smile.