CHAPTER 32

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

Continuation...

 

"Hanhan hyung is a baby." Chunju giggled.

"Hyung is not a baby, he's a man. Hyung just wanted noona to feed him too just like what she did to others but noona only teases Hanhan hyung." Luhan explained with a frown and ruffled Chunju's hair. He also used the nickname Chunju gave him

"I'll feed you hyung." Chunju climbed up on the table and reached for the fry on Luhan's plate. Chunju picked the fry and held it near Luhan's mouth. Luhan gladly ate it and pinch Chunju's cheek, "thank you." he mouthed. Everyone awed ohh-ed at the adorable sight.

"Chunju is so sweet. How'd you two met?" Lay asked as he fixed Chunju's messy hair that was caused by his friends.

"As I went out of the restroom, I heard cries. I followed it and ended up seeing Chunju crying, calling for his umma. He's so cute. I can't just leave him behind while crying." ___________ stated as she carried Chunju to her lap and wipe off the dirt on the corner of his lips. Lay oh-ed with the others.

"___________ if you don't mind, how did you end up in argument with that Chinese guy?" Baekhyun curiously asked. As his question left his mouth. Luhan, Kris, Gongchan and Chanyeol secretly curled up their fist.

"Oh that, Chunju accidentally dirtied the bag of that guy's girlfriend. I originally planned to apologized but that guy was being physical with Chunju so I dismissed the thought and that started the argument." ___________ explained. Baekhyun understand. If it was him, he would surely do the same but he'll make sure to land a punch on that guy's face for hurting Chunju. That kid is adorable, nice and innocent. It wasn't question that ___________ gets overprotective towards Chunju.

"By the way noona, you were cool out there. You're words were calm yet straight to the bones. How'd you know the bag was fake?" Tao asked in interest. He could sense that ___________ wasn't the type of girl who is fond of bags. Just like now she didn't bring any purse for her to put her money and phone.

"I fortunately bought the same bag for my friend's birthday. I thought that girl's bag was fake since there was a bit difference from the one I bought."

"UMMA!" Chunju suddenly exclaimed and squirmed off on ___________'s lap. It caught all their attention.

"Chunju, my baby." A woman in her late twenties cried out as she longingly welcomed Chunju in her arms with tears forming in her eyes.

___________ stood up and watched them hug. She felt happy that finally they found Chunju's mother but at the same time sad because their time together has come to an end. After a while, Chunju pulled his mother to ___________'s direction.

"Noona, I found umma." Chunju happily said as he hold hands with his mother. ___________ nod with a smile on her face. She doesn't want to talk because she feared her voice may broke in sadness.

"I'm Jung Chanhee, Chunju's mother. Thank you so much for taking care of my baby. I hope he didn't bother all of you that much." Chanhee bowed and everyone could see that she was very thankful.

"No, of course not. Chunju is a sweet, cute kid and I would love to take care of him. I'm Ki... I mean Xi ___________ and these are my friends." ___________ introduced as well as the others. The boys bowed to Chanhee in recognition. ___________ mentally thanked her voice for not letting her real emotions show.

"Thank you again for taking care of Chunju but we have to leave now." Chanhee said.

"Bye noona, bye hyungs." Chunju waved but was stopped by Xiumin. "Aren't you gonna hug your hyungs and noona before leaving?"

Chunju run and hug all his thirteen new hyungs. Lastly, he stood up in front ___________. He stretched his arms to her and she kneeled down to accept his hug.

"Bye noona." Chunju broke the hug and run back to his mother. He and his mother waved and left.

"I'm gonna use the restroom." ___________ informed but in the end, her voice fail her. She turn around to hide her tears that was threatening to fall. Luhan saw the tears in ___________'s eyes and his heart wrenched at the sight. He was about to follow her but Gongchan stopped him.

"Hyung, let noona for a while. She grew easily attached to people even if she met them for just an hour. She'll be okay." Gongchan assured. Luhan sat back but an idea suddenly popped in his head. He stood up and run out of the restaurant. He looked around and there they were, walking not too far away.

"Chanhee-sshi" Luhan called. Chanhee and Chunju looked back and waited for Luhan to caught up with them.

"Chunhee-sshi (pants) would you (pants) mind if I ask you a contact number." Luhan asked while catching his breath.

"Waeyo?" Chunhee asked.

"You see hub... I mean ___________ grew easily attached to people and she cried back there. I was hoping to get a contact number so we can visit or call Chunju sometimes." Luhan explained and Chunhee smile in understanding. Chunhee was also amazed that this guy in front of her, run all the way here to get their contact number just to make ___________ happy.

"Sure, here it is 12345678901" Chunhee dictated while Luhan punch the number to his phone.

"Thank you. Take care Chunju and you too Chunhee-sshi." Luhan said and run back to the restaurant. ___________ was already back from the restroom with her eyes a bit red.

"Luhan hyung is back, we can go and do our second part adventure here in Disney Land." Chanyeol cheered to lift the mood up. Baekhyun cheered as well and they all stood up and exited the restaurant.

"I'm gonna borrow hubby for a while. We'll catch up with you guys later." Luhan informed and grab ___________'s wrist and walk the other way.

"But..."

"Let them for a while, they said they would catch up with us." Suho interrupted Chanyeol's whinning.

"Wifey where are we going? Why do we to separate from them?" ___________ asked.

"Hubby, want ice cream?" Luhan asked instead. ___________ shook her head, "Chunju and I, already ate ice cream." At the mention of Chunju's name, ___________'s expression turned sad. For a moment Luhan regretted asking her that question.

"I'll buy you cotton candy instead." Luhan beamed as he dragged ___________ to the cotton candy stall.

"Thank you but why do we have to separate from the others?" ___________ thanked Luhan as he paid for the two cotton candies.

"I want to give you something but it requires your phone. I have to borrow it first." Luhan answered. ___________ looked at him, puzzled but lend Luhan her phone anyway. Luhan copied Chunju's contact number to ___________'s phone without naming it when he handed back the phone.

"Eh? You want to give me a contact number? Is it yours?" ___________ asked as she looked at the unnamed number.

"It's not mine but Chunju's contact number well  Chanhee's to be exact since I doubt Chunju is too young to have phone." Luhan chuckled as he explains. ___________ widen her eyes. She looked at the number on her phone then to Luhan.

"Thank you, wifey." ___________ murmured as she wrapped her arms around Luhan, startling him. He didn't prepared himself from the hug but his hand on nature made its way around ___________'s waist. The hug ended after half a minute.

"I still have one last to give." Luhan nibbled on his phone then looked at ___________. "Look at your phone." He commanded.

___________ followed, her eyes wide open and gaped. There were two pictures in her phone that Luhan sent. One was a solo picture of Chunju smiling while eating his sundae and the other were the two of them when she was carrying Chunju's on her lap.

"Woah sooo cute. You're really the best wifey." ___________ raised her two thumbs up while smiling widely.

"I know right." Luhan smirked. ___________ laughed, "Cocky" she mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, let’s go to the others." 

 

 

_________________________________________________

Aloha... Annyeong...

I've updated today... I hope you guys like it...