CHAPTER 13

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I was in my room, lying on my bed, remembering my date with Eunji last night. Actually it wasn't really a date but I wish it was. Eunji and I just went out and grab something to eat while talking things randomly. I always have a great time with Eunji. I think I might have a chance on her.

 

RING RING (A/N: Insert ringtone you like)

 

"Yoboseyo" I answered my phone.

 

"HYUNGGGGGGGG!" the person exclaimed on the other line. Oh I knew the owner of this voice so well.

I distant my phone first from my ear if I don't want my ear to bleed. This kid could really make someone deaf.

 

"Yah Oh Sehun, don't yell." I scold.

"Ne hyung, did you ask ____________ noona?" Sehun asked, lowering down his voice.

"Ask her what?"

"Hyung, don't tell me you forgot to ask noona?" Sehun whined. I heard rustling sounds at the background.

 

"YAH LUHAN, HOW COULD YOU FORGET?" Xiumin nag from the other line.

"Give me that" I heard Baekhyun's voice. Baekhyun who was on the other line snatch the phone from Sehun. "Hyung if you're not asking ____________, we'll tell her that you're already dating Eunji" Baekhyun warned his hyung. He doesn't care if his blackmailing his own hyung, they have been waiting for another hang out with ____________.

 

I grew alarmed with Baekhyun's warning. I admit, I didn't tell ____________ yet that I'm seeing Eunji. ____________ deserve to know after all.

"Yah don't do it. I'll ask her now. Call you later." I scramble out of bed and search for ____________. I found her lying on the sofa, playing games on her laptop.

 

____________ pause her game and look up as she felt my presence. "wifey, anything?"

"I just want to ask you something" I started and sit at edge of the couch ____________ was occupying. ____________ straightened and sit cross legged.

"I..."

 

 

RING RING

 

My phone ring and it was Sehun. *What an impatient kid*

"Neh?" I asked as I held up my phone near to my ear.

"What did noona said?"

"I was just about to ask her but then you called." I scoffed, implying that he just interrupted our conversation. I looked at ____________ and she was mouth asking who it was. 'Sehun', I mouthed back.

 

"SEHUNNIE" ____________ called out.

"Hyung was that ____________ noona? Let me talk to her" Sehun said. Though I can't see him right now, I know his clasping his hands together, pleading.

"Sehun wants to talk to you" I said to ____________ and handed her the phone.

 

 

 

( ____________ and Sehun's Phone Conversation)

 

 

________: "Yoboseyo, Sehunnie?"

Sehun: "Noona?!"

________: "Sehunnie, how are you?

Sehun: "I'm fine noona, you? Did hyung already ask you?"

________: "I'm fine. He was about to ask me something. Care to tell me what is it?"

Sehun: "Oh I let hyung ask. I'll hang up now. Bye noona."

________: "Okay, bye Sehunnie. See you when I see you."

 

(End of Phone Conversation)

 

"So wifey, what is it that you want to ask?" ____________ asked as she handed me the phone.

"The guys asked me if you could hang out with us tomorrow."

"YES, Yes I'm free tomorrow." ____________ exclaimed all too excitedly.

"OH someone's excited?" I teased as I poke her sides but ____________ didn't budge.

"Neh, I've got to see Sehunnie and Tao panda and the others as well. I want to know them more, they seemed to be a lot of fun."

"Sehunnie. Sehunnie." I mimic ____________'s voice and do a little hand gestures. "Hubby, don't tell me you're interested with our Sehunnie?" and fake gasp.

 

"YAH WIFEY! The way you said it is just wrong. It's like I'm having malice on Sehun. I'm not pedo"

"Hubby, I never said you're a pedo. Why being so defensive?" I annoyingly said. I know I'm getting to her nerves right now but it’s fun to see ____________ pissed.

____________ squinted her eyes on me. Her lips were pursed into thin line. "Wifey" ____________ called in a dangerous manner.

 

My body shivered.

*Okay, I might have pissed her too much*

I slowly stood up, without tearing my eyes off her just in case she would attack.

 

"What do you think you're doing?"

 

"Imma... RUN. BYE HUBBY." I run away from ____________. ____________ stood up and started chasing me around the house, "Wifey, come back here"

 

"NO, YOU'RE SCARY HUBBY" I shot back, laughing. I was running for my life when I didn't feel any presence following me. I look back and ____________ wasn't there. I looked around and still no ____________. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look back, it was ____________.

 

"Scary huh?" ____________ smirk. I shriek and continued prolonging my life by running. ____________ chase after me while laughing.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"Wifey, where are we going?" I asked for the third time as I keep on tossing my car keys in the air. I was done preparing minutes ago but Luhan was still busy checking himself out. I fixed myself with a plain white shirt top with ed polo paired with jeans and white converse shoes. Luhan on the other hand wears a printed shirt with jeans and white converse shoes, accessorized with pink headset that settling around his neck and black cap on his head. He look simple but no denying that his still charismatic.

"For the third time hubby, I won't tell you. You'll see when we get there." Luhan was fixing his hair for the nth time.

"Pssh, whatever wifey. You..."

 

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong

 

"I think it's them. Imma open the door for them and for the nth time wifey stop checking yourself out." I walked out of his room and headed downstairs. Yeah I was in Luhan's room. I was allowed, unlike me who keep my room private for myself.

"Hi guys, come in." I made the door wide open for the 11 guys to enter while waiting for my quite a narcisstic wifey. "Make yourselves at home. I'll tell wifey all of you are here already."

I walked to the bottom of the stairs, connecting to the second floor, "WIFEY THEY'RE HERE" I yelled and went back to the living room where I left the 11 guys.

"____________- sshi, why do you keep on calling Luhan, wifey?" Xiumin asked, amused while chewing his brownie that he probably got from my brownies supply in the fridge. Instead of scolding him for eating my brownies, I laugh. His baozi cheeks puff while eating and he looks so damn adorable. I wonder why he didn't became the maknae where in fact he's the oldest.

"Yuck hyung, don't talk when you eat." Kai scold his hyung. Xiumin pouted and we all laughed.

 

 

To be Continued...

_____________________________________________________________

Annyeong...!!!

I updated..