CHAPTER 67

GUY WIFE (better with you)





__________ opened the door to her room and...



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





"Luhan" __________ gasped.


"Hubby..." Luhan called and smiled.


"What do you think you're doing?" __________ asked.

"I'm doing what I supposed to do." Luhan answered.

"You're supposed to do what?" __________ retorted. She took a few steps near Luhan and they were only foot apart. "Kneel? Did you lost something and dropped it here somewhere? I can help you find it." she bombarded and placed her phone, pouch and the notes she received earlier including the pictures on the bed. She kneeled like Luhan and looked for anything that she assumed that Luhan lost.

Luhan looked at __________, amused. He stood up and stared at __________ for a while but then she held her up only to made her sit on her bed. "__________, listen to me okay. I didn't lost anything but there's something I wanted you to do. Could you promise to do it?" Luhan said while cupping her shoulders.

__________ nodded, "I'll do it as long as it's doable."


"I want your full attention on me." Luhan begin and __________ nodded. "Then, I want you to listen to every word I say." __________ nodded. Luhan take a long breath in then breath out.




"Wait, you're making me nervous." __________ said just when Luhan was about to continue. She also take a long breath in then breath out. "I'm ready."


Luhan smiled and went back to his kneeling position in front of __________. "__________. I already have said it before but I really am sorry for hurting you at the time when I'm with Eunji. I'm sorry that I got confused with my own feelings and had to realized when you almost walked out of my life but I'm still lucky you didn't go with Byunghee hyung and came back for me. Do you know you're the very first girl that made me cry?" Luhan chuckled and caressed __________'s cheek. __________ smiled and nodded while getting teary. "I didn't tell you this before but during our vacation in Singapore when you had a fight with that Chinese man and you defended me and called me 'your husband', I really like it that I even forgot I was pissed off with that guy. This may be too fast but I realized things ever since we came here. I realized it's you I wanted to see every morning when I wake up and the only person I wanted to be with, with every end of the day. That even watching you sleep is making me smile and knowing that you're mine is making my heart jump in joy. Hayoung was right. I like the images I see in my head while I watched you with play with Hannah." Luhan paused and wiped the tears on __________'s cheeks.


"__________, I love you and I want to spend my lifetime with you. You're the only girl I could imagine and I wanted to build my own family with...


 

Here's the ring:



__________ will you marry me?" Luhan proposed as he held out a ring in front of __________. The ring has no diamond in it nor it was fancy. It was just a simple ring with a knot design.


__________ stared at the ring then to Luhan with tears in her eyes. __________ wrapped her arms around Luhan's neck.

"Yes, Luhan, I will marry you." __________ mumbled.

"Thank you" Luhan whispered and helped them sit on __________'s bed. He took her hand and put the ring on her finger. "__________, saranghae." and affectionately kissed the back of her hand.

__________ smiled and let go of Luhan's grasp. She cupped his face and, "To the guy I first fell in love for and the only person I also wanted to spend my lifetime with...

Luhan, wo ai ne." with that they closed their distance and shared a kiss full of love and affection.



"__________, come with me." Luhan said as he held __________'s hand and exited her room.

"Where are we going?" __________ asked while they walked out of the house. Luhan called for a taxi and they both get in.

"__________, where are we going?" asked again.

"I know I just asked permission from our parents and Byunghee hyung and I just asked you to marry me but I never told them that I would marry you after you accept my proposal. I wanted to make sure of everything. I don't want another fake marriage and this time at least it's legal." Luhan blurted. He unconsciously answered too much.

"Luhan, did you say you just ask our parents for permission?" __________ asked amused and fluttered that Luhan asked her parents first.

"Yes and they all gave there blessings including Byunghee hyung."

"You're the best." __________ said kissed Luhan's cheek. "But who are we going to make as a witness?" she asked.

Luhan looked at her in disbelief. He thought __________ would oppose or at least he thought so. "You're okay that we take every thing fast?" he questioned.

__________ nodded while smiling, "I don't want another fake marriage too."




 




"Unnie, oppa..." Hannah's cute voice echoed around the attorney's office as she runs toward __________ and Luhan.

"Hannah" __________ called as she kneeled down and hugged Hannah. Inside the attorney's office, just a few feet away from them, Hayoung and Steve were standing. __________ turned to Luhan with a confused and questioning look.

"They're are our witness." Luhan informed.

"Congratulation" Hayoung smilingly said as she came and hugged __________.

"Thank you" __________ smiled and hugged back.

"Congrats man. You have a great girl with you." Steve said and did handshake with Luhan.

"I know, thank you." Luhan responded and lovingly looked at __________. Just then the door burst open...



"Where's that brat?" Byunghee's voice rang as he scanned the whole office for Luhan.

"Hey, Byunghee will you calm down." Kirstine scolded as she came next to Byunghee.



FLASHBACK


Byunghee was doing some paper work when he received a messaged from Luhan.

"What's he up to now?" he mumbled.

*Maybe princess turned him down.* he smiled evily but then he scoffed. He knew _________ is deeply in love with Luhan and there's no way she would turn him down.

He knew that maybe in that very moment Luhan is proposing to _________. Yesterday, Luhan asked his permission to marry __________. Sure he was surprised and he wanted to punch that brat's face. Why wouldn't he feel that way? He just asked for his blessing to marry his 'one and only princess', the girl he treated like his own sibling but at the same time he's glad that Luhan's took time to ask for his permission. Byunghee knows he would always have a say in __________'s every decision but in this part of her life, he wants her to decide on her own, her own happiness. He can only promised to be by her side whatever happens.


Byunghee reads the message...


To: Byunghee hyung
From: Luhan

         Annyeong hyung, could you bring Kirstine noona with you to the attorney's office and be our marriage witness. Please.
        Here's the address: ************



Byunghee laughed and tossed his phone on the table, *Marriage witness, in his face...* he thought.

"Wait... did I read it right? Marriage witness? But..."

"Byunghee are you okay?" Kirstine asked as she entered Byunghee's office.

"I'm not okay. That brat is going to marry my princess." Byunghee stood up and grabbed his coat and phone.

"Woah, chill... I thought you said you gave them your blessing." Kirstine placed her hands inches away from Byunghee's chest to stopped him from going anywhere.

"I know I did but I never knew that brat would marry __________ right away and he's asking us to go to some attorney's office and be their marriage witness." Byunghee exasperatedly said.

"GREAT! LETS GO!" Kirstine exclaimed. She felt extremely happy and privelege to be a witness with __________ and Luhan's marriage.


"WHATTT?!" Byunghee exclaimed in disbelief.


END OF FLASHBACK



"YAH! Brat, you didn't told me you'll marry __________ right away." Byunghee charged towards Luhan as he spotted him.

"I'm sorry hyung but I really wanted to marry __________." Luhan bravely faced Byunghee. __________, Kirstine and the others were feeling nervous watching the two guys. Luckily the attorney went out for a while before Byunghee and Kirstine arrived.

Byunghee sighed and placed his hand over Luhan's shoulder. "Fine but remember what I said yesterday."

"Neh, I'll remember." Luhan said and nodded. __________ and Kissten sigh in relief.


"Is everybody here?" the attorney asked as he entered his office. Everybody nodded and the attorney started.


 

 


>>>FAST FORWARD>>>


"I pronounce the two of you, legally married. You may now kiss the bride." the attorney said as they finished signing the papers.

"Lets be happy, Mrs. Xi." Luhan said and sweetly kissed __________. The kiss didn't end that fast nor it ended that long. It was just right and sweet.

"That was my line but yeah... Lets be happy wifey." __________ smiled and kissed Luhan's cheek just like what she said and did during their fake marriage.  


"Wifey..." Luhan repeated.

_________ raised her eyebrow while smiling, "This doesn't change everything. I would still call you wifey."

"And who said I would change that, hubby?" Luhan cheekily said emphasizing the last word while wrapping his arms around __________'s waist, moving her closer to him.


"WOAH THIS MAKES ME HUNGRY, LETS EAT!!!" Byunghee suddenly exclaimed after he faked a cough, making sure he got everyones attention.


"Dejavu" Luhan and __________ muttered in unison and laughed.



 





Back at Byunghee's house


"Hubby, I can finally room with you." Luhan beamed as they were hanging out at the living room together with Byunghee and Kirstine.

"I heard that brat... that's never gonna hap..." Byunghee said but got interrupted by Kirstine.

"Come on, Byunghee don't be a killjoy and let the married couple go. They're old and responsible enough to do anything they want." Kirstine said and showed a thumbs up to Luhan. Luhan grinned and was about to do thumbs up when Byunghee glared at him.


"Urgh... Fine... Do whatever you want." Byunghee defeatedly said and stood up. "I'm gonna make some food. All of this makes me hungry." he mumbled as he walked his way to the kitchen.

"Wait, Byunghee. I'll help you." Kirstine hollered as she followed Byunghee to the kitchen. Luhan and __________ laughed.

"Hyung can never win against Kirstine noona." Luhan said while laughing.

__________ nodded, "Yeah and they look and act like a married couple than us." she added.

"Then should we act like one?" Luhan asked teasingly.

__________ blushed then scoffed, "No" she grabbed the remote, sit on the floor and search for anything good to watch. Luhan moved to the floor and blocked __________'s view by showering her with feather-light kisses on her face but __________ ignored him while trying her best to have a good view of the tv.

"__________, hubby don't ignore me." Luhan whined as he moved to __________'s back and enveloped her in his arms while leaning his chin on __________'s shoulder.

__________ looked back at Luhan and kissed him, "I'm not ignoring you, okay. I wanted to watch this." She pointed to the tv that was airing spongebob squarepants.

"Really?" Luhan amusedly asked.

"Yeah so just stay there and let me watch, okay." __________ said and pinch Luhan's cheek just then Luhan's phone ring.


"Yeobseyo?" Luhan answered without getting out of his position.

"Hyung, thank God you answered... Are you okay? Did you manage to find noona?" Tao bombarded.

Luhan facepalmed. He forgot to tell them after they left to Canada. "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you guys. I was able to patched things up with __________."

"Really? Where's noona?" Tao excitedly asked. Luhan could hear the guys from the other line, wanting to talk to __________.

"They want to talk to you." Luhan said and handed __________ his phone.

"Hello, Panda." __________ greeted.

"Noona, we miss you!" Tao exclaimed. __________ chuckled.

"Noona, when are you coming back with hyung?" Sehun asked, snatching the phone from Tao.

"I still don't know when." __________ honestly answered as she looked at Luhan.

"Hello __________, can you tell Luhan that he needs to go back to Seoul and attend his graduation." Suho said this time. Luhan who was listening, facepalmed. He forgot about that.

"What?! Wifey, how could you forget your graduation?" __________ scolded Luhan.

Luhan sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his neck, "Forgot about that."

"Hello, Suho, tell the others that will be coming back soon." __________ said and ended the call.

"Come on, were packing our things. We need to go back and attend your graduation. Plus we need to tell our parents about our marriage." __________ stood up.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your vacation." Luhan guiltily said.

__________ smiled and caressed Luhan's cheek, "It's okay. Your graduation is more important. It's once in a lifetime experience and I don't want you to miss it."

"Hubby, you're the best." Luhan hugged her.


"I guess this would mean that my time with my princess is up." Byunghee said.

"Oppa, I'm sorry but we need to go back to Seoul. We promise to stay longer next time." __________ compromised and hugged Byunghee.

Byunghee sigh and nodded. "Okay, be careful with your trip then."

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Finally updated...

 

Hope y'all like this..

it's a double update..