CHAPTER 70

GUY WIFE (better with you)

Continuation...

 

In __________'s Hotel Room


"__________ noona" A familiar voice called as that person came into the room and hugged __________.


"Daehyun" __________ called in recognition. She was smiling from ear to ear as she patted the guy's back.


Daehyun broke the hug but cupped __________'s shoulder as he scanned his overall. "You look stunning, noona." he said grinning while giving her two thumbs up. A habit __________ and Daehyun do whenever they are pleased on something or someone.


"Well thank you, my dearest cousin. You're dashing as well." __________ complimented as she did what he did to her. He was wearing a black tux with his hair naturally styled.

If anyone sees them together they would eventually thought they were twins but they are not. They are cousins that have the same physical and facial features, it's just that Daehyun was a bit manlier and a tad bit taller than __________. They almost share the same likes and dislikes. Byunghee, Gongchan and Daehyun, all together they create a strong protective team for __________ and her four other girl friends, although Byunghee was enough to scare __________'s fan boys and possibly suitors. Unfortunately, Daehyun had to transfer to other school since he started to train as an idol. He debuted not too long ago with the boy group named, B.A.P.

"I never thought of seeing my twin cousin again on her wedding day... for the second time

with the same guy." Daehyun teasingly stated. He knew what Luhan looks like since __________ showed him a picture of Luhan when they talk on line and he also knew about their fake marriage.

"It's actually third." __________ corrected him.

"Bwoh? How come?" Daehyun was clearly puzzled.

"Well... there's the fake marriage and we did our civil marriage during our stay at Canada and obviously this is the third." she explained and Daehyun's mouth formed an 'o'.

The door suddenly opened, revealing __________'s parents. Daehyun formally greeted them.

"Wow, Daehyun, you've grown to be a handsome young man. Am I right, honey?" Mrs. Kim said as she turns to Mr. Kim who nodded his head.

"Thank you, aunt and uncle." Daehyun appreciatively bowed with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"We need to go, everyone's there." Mr. Kim said and ushered for everyone to go out.


 



At the Wedding Venue
Their wedding venue was in a big open hall inside a huge villa owned by Luhan's parents.

 

Luhan was already standing at the end of the altar, waiting for __________'s arrival. A black limo, __________'s transport finally arrived outside the hall. Luhan's heart raced as he watched the people in the car exits. Luhan's jaw almost drop as two men in suit exited the car. Luhan recognized Mr. Kim and the awfully familiar boyish look on the younger one...

 

 


__________.


*Did she...* his thoughts were interrupted when Mrs. Kim exited the limo followed with the stunning lady in her beautiful white wedding dress. As the lady raised her head up, Luhan's world suddenly stopped and the people around them vanished, leaving him and the lady staring at each other alone. It was the same with __________. She smiled as she saw the first person when she raised her head up. It was Luhan, her husband.

 

 

(_________ in her wedding gown)


Luhan knew that smile.

 


"__________" he breathlessly whispered.

 

"I can see my princess takes your breath away." Byunghee patted Luhan's back as he saw Luhan's reaction. He understands though. He was standing beside Luhan since he was the bestman. Luhan straightened his back and a song started to play with __________, her parents and the unknown guy walked down the aisle. The unknown guy escorted Mrs. Kim while Mr. Kim escorted __________.

"Take good care of my princess, arraso." Byunghee said as __________ was a few feet away from them. Luhan nodded, exactly when __________ and Mr. Kim were in front of him.


"Young man, I'm expecting you to take good care of my daughter and never make her cry." Mr. Kim authoritively said, facing Luhan.

"Yes, Mr. Kim." Luhan nodded for the second time.

"It's appa from now on." Mr. Kim said with a smile and handed __________'s hand to Luhan.

"Finally, I see you again." Luhan sweetly muttered as he escorted __________ closer to the altar.

"Me too." __________ agreed and flashed a smile to her husband then they faced the priest and started the ceremony.


>>>FAST FORWARD>>>


"You can say your vows" the priest announced.

Luhan turned to _________ and lovingly gazed at her. He took a deep breath "First, I wanted to say that I miss you and being apart from you for more than a day is like living a year without you. Thanks to our friends." Luhan tried not to be sarcastic and looked at EXO's direction who just snickered on their seats. He then looked back at __________, "__________, I'm thankful to have you in my life and I vow this to you, our parents, friends and to all the people that is here that I will love, support, care and give my everything to you and to our family. Saranghae, __________." Luhan said full of sincerety in his voice.


__________ was getting teary as she listened to Luhan's sincere vow. It was simple yet it is all she wanted to hear from him. Assurance. It was her turn to say her vow.


"Luhan, my husband." __________ started, sending Luhan that familiar tingling feeling whenever he hear __________ said 'my husband'. "I knew we've been through a lot. The confusion and problems... but all through that, I'm happy that we are here today saying our vows. From the start when I realized my love for you, I knew that you're the man I'll vow to spend my life with. I vow to love and support you and our family. I vow to always be there for you no matter what. Wo ai ne." she vowed.


"Now that you have said your vows, do you Xi Luhan take Kim __________ to be your lawfully weded wife for better or for worse, for sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do." Luhan said, staring straight to __________'s eyes.


"Do you Kim __________ take Xi Luhan to be your lawfully weded husband for better or for worse, for sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest asked again.

"I do." __________ answered.


"I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest said to Luhan, ending the ceremony.

Luhan placed his hand on __________'s cheek and gently caressed it, "I love you, hubby." he whispered, closing the remaining gap between their lips.

"I love you too, wifey." __________ was able to mumble in between their kiss and they both smiled. The crowd clapped and cheered for the newly wed.

 




At the Reception


Reception Venue:

 

"Byunghee, do we really have to do this?" Kirstine asked while awkwardly staring at Byunghee who was kneeling in front of her. They were in the middle of the reception area as the crowd watched them. Kirstine was holding the bouquet while Byunghee was holding the garter.

"I guess we don't have a choice." Byunghee said.

"Eyy... this is embarrassing." Kirstine mumbled and blushed. Byunghee chuckled as he saw Kirstine's cheeks turned red. It was rare moment for Byunghee especially because Kirstine is a type of girl who have small amount of shyness in her body and seeing her in that state amused him.

"You know there's been one thing that keeps on bothering me. A question to be specific." Byunghee said as he slowly slipped the garter

on Kirstine leg.

"What is it?" Kirstine asked as it caught her attention.

Byunghee for a second stopped slipping the garter and looked at Kirstine face. "I'm wondering why I fell for you?" Byunghee continued.

"What?" Kirstine asked in disbelief. Is she hearing things? Did the guy she likes just told her that he fell for her?

"I'm having this feeling for quite some time now and I'm thinking if you would like to be my girlfriend?" Byunghee asked as motioned Kirstine to take his hand, done slipping the garter on its rightful place.

Kirstine took his hand and stood up. She didn't even realized the claps and cheers from the crowd. It was as if they were only the people around. "Is this real? Am I dreaming?" she asked.

Byunghee chuckled and shooked his head. "This is real and you're definitely not dreaming. So, would you give me the pleasure to be your boyfriend?"

Kirstine was quiet then slowly smiled, "Yes, I'd like that." she nodded.

 

"I think hyung already asked Kirstine noona out." Luhan whispered to __________ as they watched the two from their table.

__________ giggled, "I know right. Oppa, should have asked unnie long time ago."

"Right" Luhan chuckled along with __________.

 

 

Cough Cough Cough


"Noona, h-hyung" Daehyun called as he faked a cough to get their attention. Luhan and __________ turned to Daehyun.

"Daehyun-ah, waeyo?" __________ asked.

"Noona, I kinda need to go. I have a pre-recording schedule in 30 minutes." Daehyun apologetically said.

"Really?" __________ disappointedly asked as Daehyun nodded. "You should go then. Thank you for coming. Try and visit us, arraso."

"Deh. Luhan hyung, it's nice meeting you personally. Take good care of my noona or else..." Daehyun was cut off when __________ lightly shoved him away.

"Go on your running late." __________ said. Daehyun chuckled and finally bid his goodbye and left.

"Hubby, you know, I thought Daehyun was you when he first exited the limo with your appa. It's like seeing you the first time we meet when you dressed up like a guy. The two of you looked like twins, are you sure the two of you are not siblings?" Luhan asked as Daehyun left.

__________ laughed and nodded. "We get that a lot..."


"__________......" a female voice called interrupting __________.

__________'s eyes widen as she saw the girl half running towards them. "Soo-in-ah, you made it." she hugged her.

"Of course. I'm sorry, I wasn't able to reach the ceremony. Are they all here? Where are they?" Sooin blubbered as she scanned the area. She is one of __________'s best friend that live in other countries. Sooin currently lives in Paris because of her studies.

"Neh, they are all here. Oppa also as brought his girlfriend." __________ excitedly informed, glad that her friends are complete in her special day. "By the way meet Luhan, my husband." __________ introduced as she laced her arm around Luhan.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-imnida." Luhan introduced and bowed.

"Annyeong, I'm Sooin." Sooin smiled and

waved. "Wah you really looked like baby. You're way cuter than __________." she teased. Luhan didn't know how to react with that and just smiled.


"YAH! That's foul." __________ playfully hit Sooin's arm.

Sooin rubbed her hit arm and chuckled, "Dang woman, you've got strong." she joked that Luhan slightly laughed.


"Not funny, wifey. Come let's go to the others." __________ said and they walked towards a big table that was occupied by EXO, __________'s best friends, Byunghee and Kirstine.


"Mr. and Mrs. Xi are here." Luhan, __________ and Sooin could hear Chen saying as they neared their table.

Chanyeol lightly whacked Chen's head, "Your making shorty embarrass." he scolded which Chen replied with I-don't-care look and laughed.

"Having fun?" Luhan asked mostly eyeing Xiumin that was enjoying his feast.

"Forget about Baozi hyung. He has his own world with his food and who's this beautiful girl?" Baekhyun asked as winked at Sooin. Sooin on the other hand didn't notice Baekhyun's wink. She was busy staring at the guy beside Baekhyun, the one that whacked his friend's head.

"This is..." __________ started but as if on cue. Chanyeol abruptly stood up.


"YOU! What are you doing here?" Chanyeol and Sooin said at the same time while pointing a finger at each other. All the people at the table looked at the two, astonished.

"Don't copy me." they both said at the same time.


"Hmm... guys do you know each other?" __________ interrupted.


"NO!" they both answered unison. Again. Some of EXO and __________'s friends snickered as they watch the two argue like couples having lovers quarel.

"Are you guys secretly dating?" Hyesun, one of __________'s friend, questioned while raising an eyebrow.


"No. Never." Chanyeol vigorously shooked his head.

"Tsk... I'd rather be an oldmaid." Sooin scoffed.


"Hyung, I think you noona are fated to each other. You guys wear the same necklace." Kai said, snickering while pointing to their couple necklace and the rest cooed.


(A/N: Yes folks... Sooin is the friend of __________ that she have given the twin necklace or the other half of __________ and Chanyeol's bestfriends' necklace. Read chapter 16.)

Chanyeol suddenly take a few steps towards Sooin, giving them a foot distance away from each other. Sooin was surprised that her body froze and if possible could be more frozen when she felt Chanyeol's hand brushed her skin as he swiftly raised the necklace and studied it.

"Yah! Shorty, are you sure, this thing reminds you of me?" Chanyeol said as he released the necklace from his grasp. __________ nodded.

 


*Thing?* Sooin thought as her eye twitch.

"Did you just called me 'thing'?" Sooin glowered at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smirked and just shrugged. "Yah" she glowered again.

Chanyeol leaned closer, "Lets deal with this some other time and place, arraso. Oldmaid." he said and wink.

Sooin take a deep breath in and, "Be it, derp face." she retorted with a smirk.

"I think their relationship would be a rollercoaster

ride." __________ whispered to Luhan.

"I think so." Luhan agreed, feeling amused to the new side of Chanyeol. It was the first time he acted that way to a girl and even smirked for more than three times which he don't usually do.