CHAPTER 32

GUY WIFE (better with you)

Everything was back to normal. Their 4-days trip to Singapore has long been ended. They have enjoyed their vacation to the fullest. First was their Disney Land adventure where they met the cute and sweet Chunju and saw ___________'s fierce side. The following days they spent it strolling around and buying souvenirs. Gongchan already left to Japan five days ago but he never forgot to warn the EXO boys hurting about ___________. The only thing that was not back to normal was ___________. She didn't wore those boyish clothes anymore nor she wears her wig.

 


KRINGGG KRINGGG KRINGGG

 

Luhan woke up with the sound of his alarm clock. School break ended and it was the start of another day at university. He slowly scrumbled out of his bed and stretched his arms upward.

"Back to school..." Luhan muttered. *and time to face Eunji.* He continued in his thought. He looked at his alarm clock placed on his bed side table and it was past eight in the morning. He went to the bathroom to wash his face then head to kitchen to make breakfast for him and ___________. As Luhan reached the kitchen he saw a female figure sitting near the countertop. It was ___________. Luhan was still adjusting to ___________'s female side since he was used on seeing ___________ in boys clothes. Ever since ___________ stopped wearing boys clothes and started wearing girly ones, Luhan can't help but admire her. His wife is a natural beauty. ___________ have that pinkish white skin. With her tall height and beautiful facial features that she clearly inherited from her mother, other girls would surely envy.

"Good morning hubby, you're up early." Luhan called as he neared ___________. He guessed that his wife didn't notice his presence since she was busy writing on something.

"Yeah good morning too wifey. I kinda have this melody and lyrics playing in my head last night when I was watching some drama on the TV, so I'm writing it." ___________ looked up from her music sheet and greeted him with a smile on her face. Luhan smiled as well. Now that ___________ mentioned about writing a song, he just noticed the accoustic guitar ___________ was holding.

"Can I hear it?" Luhan requested as he sit on the chair, facing ___________. ___________ fidgeted on her seat and felt hesitant if she would grant Luhan's request. She was not a great singer and she knew it that is why she's uncertain to grant his request.

"It's not yet finished plus my voice is not that good." She said in uncertain voice. What she said was true, she was half way on finishing the song.

"It's okay, just let me hear some of it pwetty please." Luhan plead with his aegyo.

*Now, how can I resist that?* ___________ thought. She took a deep breath and tuned her guitar.

"Fine but I warn you my voice is not that good..." She warned again before playing. Luhan moved his hand as if telling her it was okay and she should continue playing.

She placed her fingers on the strings of her guitar and started playing it...

 

(A/N: Play This: Urban Zakasa - The Day We Met My Love............. Site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGReh7eNTUU)

Baby my love
Geunare uri apeun gieok
Geudaeegen geureoke
Baraejigo baraejineun
Tto dareun ibyeorui heunjeogigetjyo
Namgyeojin uri apeunsangcheo
Nae sesangen neomudo
Sojunghago sojunghaetdeon
Dan hana ppunin geudaeui heunjeok

Da ijeotda haetjyo

Ani ijeuncheok haryeo haetgetjyo
Oraen gieok soge geudael dama dugoseo
Chamawatdeon I sigandeul
Deoneun geureoji motae nohaboryeo haetjiman
Seoseongigo isseotjyo

Baby my love

Geunare uri apeun gieok
Geudaeegen geureoke
Baraejigo baraejineun
Tto dareun ibyeorui heunjeogigetjyo
Namgyeojin uri apeunsangcheo
Nae sesangen neomudo
Sojunghago sojunghaetdeon
Dan hana ppunin geudaeui heunjeok...

 

"That's all I have for now." ___________ ended and waited for Luhan's comment.

Luhan was silent but then clapped his hands. The message of the song was a bit sad but it's melody was so good. ___________'s voice wasn't that great but it wasn't bad either, it just fit to the song she composed. "Woah that was daebak." He held his thumbs up. ___________ flushed at his comment. She tried to hide her flushed face by looking down.

"I'll make us a delicious breakfast as reward." Luhan beamed and turned back from ___________ to cook. ___________ carefully looked up and watched Luhan cooked.

"Hub..." Luhan suddenly turn and caught ___________ staring at him. "Aye hubby why are you staring? I know I'm hot." Luhan teased and did a superman pose. ___________ blushed but laughed as Luhan did that pose.

"No, I was thinking that there's something missing with you but I already figured it out." ___________ clucked and stood up while putting her guitar on the countertop.

"What is it?" Luhan asked. ___________ kept shut and swiftly took the pink apron and placed it on Luhan, "There wifey, now you're set to cook." ___________ giggled and walked back to her seat.

Luhan chuckled, "Thanks, you can continue composing, I'll listen to it as I prepare our breakfast." He turned back and continue cooking.

___________ resumed her composing and from time to time took a glance at Luhan.

 

 



 

"I'll be expecting all of your project proposals next meeting." Luhan's business professor announced as he dismissed the class. Without choice they all nodded. They knew they have to do it even if they like it or not. Luhan slung his bag on his shoulder as their professor exited the room and he head out as well.

It was afternoon and he haven't seen Eunji around the university. During his break earlier, he tried to find Eunji in their building but unfortunately he hasn't found her. His phone vibrated inside his pocket. It was a message from a person he didn't expect, Eunji. It's not that he don't want her to message him, he just didn't expect it but his happy anyway atleast she's not avoiding him anymore.


To: Luhan oppa
From: Eunji <3

     Annyeong, can you met me at the cafe across the university. I'll be waiting.


My heart raced.
*Why did

she asked me to meet her? Is she going to answer my confession? God help me, I don't want her to reject me. I love her so much.* That were the thoughts in Luhan's mind. He took a deep breath and walked to meet Eunji.


 



 

"Hi, Eunji" Luhan greeted as arrived at the cafe and saw Eunji sitting at one corner.

"Hi oppa, have a seat. I wanted to tell you something." Eunji smiled and motioned Luhan to take the seat across her.

"Figured." Luhan chuckled but didn't sit down. "Let's have dinner and you can tell me anything from there." he said. Eunji agreed and grabbed her things that was on the chair beside her.

"Where do you want to eat?" Luhan asked as they exited the cafe and entered his car.

"Anywhere is fine." She softly answered as she struggled on her seatbelt. Luhan leaned in and helped her with her seatbelt, after they drive away. They reached a restaurant without opening a single conversation. It was awkward.

"Oppa, I've been thinking about your confession." Eunji confessed as they wait for their orders to arrive.

"And?" Luhan tried to stay calm as possible.

"The part where you say that you have a crush on me for too long, was that true?" Eunji looked straight to Luhan's eye to tell if he was saying the truth.

"Yes it was true. From the first time I saw you when I was high school, I've been having a crush on you." Luhan admitted. No need to hide it now since he already told Eunji about it when he confessed but it didn't stop his face to warm and flushed red. Eunji blushed to Luhan's straight forwardness.

"Oppa, I'm sorry I walked out on you during your confession. I was surprised and shocked that I don't know what to say to you but I thought of it this school break..." Luhan was holding his breath and feeling the anxiety lingering in his body.

"I want to give us a chance. Let's see where will it take us." Eunji finally say. Luhan slowly processed Eunji's words but as he came to understand it, he shoot up from his seat and gave Eunji a big loving hug, "Thank you for accepting me. I'll promise you will not regret it." Luhan whispered to her ear. Eunji smiled, hoping she made the right decision to accept Luhan.

"I'll trust you." Eunji replied and hugged back.


 



 

"Aish where is he?" ___________ mumbled as she looked at her watch. It was almost ten in the evening and Luhan has not come home yet. If ___________ was right, Luhan should be home hours ago but up till now he has not arrived and his phone was out of reached. ___________ was starting to get worried.

*Did wifey met an accident?* ___________ worriedly thought as she kept on pacing back and forth. She hasn't eat anything yet since she kept on waiting for Luhan. Their main door suddenly opened and there entered Luhan with a happy face.

"Wifey, you're home." ___________ uttered as she neared Luhan. She sigh and mentally thanking God that Luhan was perfectly fine.

"HI HUBBY." Luhan

beamed at her, still with that happy face on.

*He's so so happy. I wonder what happened?* ___________ thought.

"You're happy wifey." ___________ stated but she was hoping Luhan would gave her an explanation.

Luhan faced ___________, "Hubby, Eunji accepted my confession. She is now my girlfriend. I'm so happy." he announced as he hugged ___________ and did some victory with her. He was thankful he listened to ___________'s advice to not give up and wait for Eunji's answer.

___________ tried to be happy for Luhan though her heart was breaking inside. It was the reality she had to face. She knew from the very beginning her love for Luhan wouldn't have the same respond. Yes, she admit that for a couple of months of being married to Luhan, ___________ didn't expect to fell in love with him and she fell hard.

"Congrats, wifey." ___________ faked a smile. She could feel her eyes warmed and her tears will soon fall. "I'll go to sleep now, good night." She said and turned back from Luhan.

"Have you ate your dinner?" Luhan asked. He remembered he didn't cook anything for their dinner, specially when Eunji asked him to meet her.

"I'm full." ___________ answered without facing Luhan. She doesn't have the appetite to eat anymore. She continued her walk to her room and locked it as she entered.

*How can I eat when I know that my love for you will not be given a chance at all?* ___________ let her body fall on to her bed and silently cried.

*Why does it have to be me?* ___________ asked herself but she never regreted falling in love with Luhan. It was the best thing that ever happened to her life.

 


The End

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Okay... Hehe just kidding... It's not yet the end.


I'm sorry for joking...
I guess some of you might thought my story ... especially if I really ended my story here.

There would be more chaps so I hope you'll read it...