CHAPTER 68

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

"Flight 6834 from Canada has landed." it announced.


"Hyungs, noona that is Luhan hyung and __________ noona's flight." Sehun excitedly exclaimed. The rest of EXO with Eunji, were at the airport to fetch the couple.

"I can see them. There they are." Chanyeol pointed and happily waved at the couple who also saw them. The couple arrived. pulling their roley while walking hand in hand.  Whoot and cheers were heard as the couple near the rest.


"Shorty, you're back." Chanyeol excitedly called as he wrapped his arms around __________, giving her a big tight hug.

Luhan frowned at the sight and wedge Chanyeol and __________ apart, making the two bestfriends hug apart. "I'm here too..." Luhan said as he replaced Chanyeol's arms around __________, protectively.

Everyone scoffed and snickered. Luhan was jealous at the closeness.

"Pssh, taking __________ all by himself." Xiumin teased.

Luhan didn't waver and profusedly nodded his head, "Why she's mine..." he childishly defended.

__________ chuckled at her husband's childishness but she didn't do anything to free herself from Luhan's hug. "Hello guys" she greeted as she managed to wave to the boys. She then saw Eunji, standing next to Lay. "Hello, Eunji." she greeted smiling. Luhan froze along with the others as __________ greeted Eunji.

"A- annyeong, __________ and Luhan oppa." Eunji stutteringly greeted and bowed. __________ looked at Luhan who was shifting his gaze elsewhere.

"Greet her" __________ whispered to Luhan as she elbowed him.

Luhan looked at __________ then to Eunji. "A- Annyeong, E- Eunji." Luhan awkwardly and stutteringly greeted.


Silence...

 

*THIS IS AWKWARD* Everybody thought.


"Boooy... you two are awkward." __________ voiced everyone's thought. She parted from Luhan's hug and looked at the old couple. She was not jealous or anything. She can't explain how or why but she felt secured that Luhan won't leave her for another girl. They were married alright but ever since Luhan came after her and wished for to stay then spend almost a week at Canada, made her feel and witnessed Luhan's sincere feelings for her.


*Noona is awesome* Kai thought and chuckled. He was really amazed on how __________ handle situations like this. Instead of making it more  awkward, she do with she's good at and that is making or saying things for the better.


Still no one talks except for some low chuckles coming from EXO except for Luhan.

"WOAH PEOPLE SAY SOMETHING" __________ muttered to no one in particular as she took a hold of her roley and walked beside Luhan that wasn't really far from Eunji.


"You two chill, okay..." __________ tapped their shoulders and walked to Kris. "Kreese, the car keys." she demanded as she held out her hand to Kris.

Kris was a bit flustered with the sudden question and hearing his nickname, but subconsciously gave _________ his keys. _________ victorily smiled and dragged her roley out of the airport, looking for Kris's car and leaving her stunned

friends.

Luhan was the first one to snapped back and react, "Yah hubby, you're not driving the car." he shouted as he remembered how fast __________ drive a car. He grabbed his things and was about to follow __________ when he abruptly stopped and looked at Eunji, "It's good to see you again, Eunji." he sincerely greeted with a smile and followed __________.


Eunji smiled as she followed the couple with her eyes, "It's good to see you too, oppa."

Lay heared it and smiled. He wasn't jealous. He was happy that everything was good between them and their awkwardness break. Soon, they followed the couple outside the airport.

 



 


At __________ and Luhan's house


__________ and Luhan didn't get the chance to rest as they arrived at their house. They planned to live together since they were already married although their friends and families don't know yet.

The EXO boys brought a lot of food and announced to have a welcome party at their house which they didn't refused. They missed them too and luckily they didn't feel any jetlag and they could have fun with the others. They were at the living room eating and conversing.

"I didn't expect that the two of you would be flying back today after I tell you about hyung's graduation." Suho stated to __________.

"I could not let wifey not attend his own graduation. It's a once in a lifetime experience but of course it could happen if would take another course." __________ said as she sit next to Luhan on the couch. Luhan gazed at __________ like she was the best thing that came to his life which is true anyway.


"__________, how did Luhan hyung persuade you?" Baekhyun curiously asked. The only thing they know is the part where Luhan messaged Kris to get his car in their house and that was all about it. They assumed that he followed __________ to Canada. He didn't contact them nor they can contact him.

"Yeah noona tell us. We can hardly contact hyung until yesterday." Tao rooted.


__________ blushed and contemplated whether to tell them how Luhan persuade her. Baekhyun sensed __________'s uncomfortable state about his question so he faked a cough. "Let me rephrase that, how long have you two been together?"

"Uhm... well... I think you all knew that he followed me to the airport and... it just happens so fast... I asked him to come with me to Canada." __________ answered.

Luhan chuckled. He liked it when he see her blush and stutter. "The real thing was I followed her to the airport and was able to caught up with hubby and hyung just in time. I confessed of course but you don't to know about the details about that and persuaded her to stay and did you know what this girl said?" Luhan pointed to __________ who was sitting next to him. __________ was getting redder by the second as she tried to cover Luhan's mouth before he could spill everything. Luhan laughed and hold _________'s hands that was on his mouth. "She said 'I'm sorry' while looking at me and

walked of with Byunghee hyung. I really thought that she left. I felt broke but then she came back and you can figure out what happened next." he continued. Everyone chuckled, they could imagine Luhan in that scene.


"What a naughty __________? You're turning into a troll like Chen." Lay teased.

"YAH! I. AM. NOT. The sorry was for Byunghee oppa 'cause I can't come along with the same flight." __________ defended.


Speaking of Chen, he suddenly stood up and points a finger at __________ and Luhan. "I HATE BOTH OF YOU!" he shouted. They all stared at Chen like he was crazy or something.


"Mworago?" Luhan and __________ asked in unison while the others looked at each other with is-he-crazy or what's-he-up-to look in their faces.


"I said, I hate both of you." Chen repeated. He looked so serious that not even one can make out a joke out of it.

That makes __________ worried. She tried to think what did they do to make Chen hate them. "I don't know why you hate us all of a sudden but I'm sorry and whatever we do that offended you in some way, we're sorry...  and may I know the reason why you suddenly hate us?" she pulled herself out of Luhan's hug and tried to talk things out with Chen. She doesn't to break their friendship.

Chen slowly charged towards __________ and Luhan instinctively scrambled off the couch and protectively stood behind __________. "What are you trying to do?" Luhan asked. He was puzzled but he knew he can't allow anyone hurt __________ even if it is his friend.

Everybody in the room tensed up. The boys prepared themselves to stop any possible fights.


Chen, without warning, grabbed both Luhan and __________'s right hand. "This are wedding rings, right? How can you guys not invite us to your wedding?" he asked. He was observing the couple like he always did before and he immediately noticed __________'s new ring as soon as they arrived at the airport and earlier when Luhan grabbed __________'s hands to uncover his mouth, he noticed a matching ring on Luhan's ring finger. Knowing their fake marriage, it made him suspicious. You guys heard it right. Chen was able to know about their fake when he noticed Chanyeol's odd behavior during the time when Luhan and __________ are not in a talking matter. He forced Chanyeol to admit it and in exchange he would keep it a secret and act like he knows nothing.


With wide eyes in surprised, EXO boys and Eunji peeked at the ring.


"Hyung, what are you talking about? I never heard Luhan hyung and __________ noona divorced." Tao stated in a matter-of-fact. Eunji along with EXO except for Luhan, Chen and Chanyeol nodded in agreement.


*This kid is observant.* Luhan thought. He gazed at __________, "I think it's time to tell them." he muttered and __________ nodded.

"You see, __________ and I were never really married because our marriage was fake but..."


"WHAT?", "How did that happen?" some of the boys questioned, interrupting Luhan.


"Our parents faked our marriage but the thing about

our grandfathers' is true. They did arranged us to be married. Our parents were playing cupids and thought that maybe we could build feelings towards each other only with a span of one year. After a year, they planned to tell us eventually but __________ accidentaly heard them and things got complicated. But it's all alright now. Chen is right. This is our wedding ring and we got legally married yesterday. Sorry, we weren't able to invite you guys, yesterday was kinda..." Luhan trailed as he searched for the right word to say.

 


"...rush. We still need to tell our parents about it." __________ helped Luhan explain. Their explanation pretty summed up everything that happened. Everyone nodded in understanding and some congratualated them.


"I thought you would only bring __________ back, I never thought you bring her back already tied up with you." Kris playfully mocked at Luhan.

Luhan smirked, "I know I have someone that is great and I can't let that go away." he throw Kris a knowing look, remembering that time when Kris accidentaly spilt his confession.


"She's all yours, man. Chill." Kris chuckled as he raised his hands in the air as if surrendering.


On the other hand, as stubborn as Chen is, he was the only one shaking his head even Kris who have feelings for __________ understands and accepts that the girl he love was already married. "It doesn't change the fact that you guys didn't tell us or invite us." Chen argued like a spoiled brat.


"Oh I almost forgot... Guys you might need to search and buy suits and ties and as for Eunji a dress because we're inviting you for our wedding soon. I want all of you to look good on __________ and I's wedding." Luhan happily announced as he embraced __________. Chen grinned from ear to ear as he cheered along with younger ones.


__________ looked at Luhan, surprised and puzzled. Luhan didn't tell anything about another wedding. "Wifey, what are you talking about? I didn't..."


Luhan kissed the temple of her nose that immediately shut her up, "Hubby, I want you to experience you dream wedding with me plus I know our parents would not settle with just a civil wedding. They would even probably broadcast it." he chuckled at his last sentence. It was possible though.

__________ smiled, showing her cute eyesmile. Thankful and grateful to have a husband like Luhan. "Gomawo"

"Anything for you, hubby." Luhan said and kissed her lips, forgetting all the people around them.


COUGH COUGH COUGH

"Ewww... The cheesiness is making me puke." Xiumin muttered as he made a puking sound.

"Pssh jealous baozi." Luhan retorted as he stuck his tongue out to Xiumin while hugging __________ tightly, clearly showing off.


"Get a room" Sehun suddenly blurt, making everyone faced him.


"Who taught you that?" Luhan bombarded. Sehun awkwardly laughed as tried to avoid Luhan's question and runaway.

"YAH! Come back here." Luhan chased after Sehun.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I take too long to update...