CHAPTER 30

GUY WIFE (better with you)

Disney Land Vacation Part 2

 


"Kai, I'll go find a restroom just tell the others arraso." ___________ taps Kai's shoulder to get his attention.

 

"Noona, I'll accompany you." Kai offered and prepared to go with ___________.

___________ shook her head, "Thanks but I can manage just tell the others I went to find a restroom, in case they look for me." she waved and left, leaving Kai no choice but to tell the others where ___________ went when they look for her.

(After using the restroom)

 

 


YOUR POV

 

I was looking around to see what ride to go when I heard someone crying. I followed the direction of the cries and ended up seeing a cute little boy crying while calling out for his mother.

 

(Here's Chunju's picture)

 

*He's Korean* I concluded since the cute little boy kept on mumbling the word 'umma'. I kneeled down in front of the boy and meet the kid's eye level.

"Hey there, why are you crying?" I asked as I wipe the tears that is flowing on to the cute little boy's cheeks. The kid didn't answer and continue to sob endlessly. My heart melts at the kid's sight. I hugged him and soothed his back, "Hey stop crying, noona is here. Tell noona why aegi is crying, pretty please." I plead as I clasp my hands together. The kid calmed down a bit and cutely wipe his tears.

*Cute* I giggled in admiration.

"Noona, I'm lost." The kid mumbled almost a whisper but I was able to understand it.

I straightened my body, "Will aegi smile if noona will promise to do her best to find aegi's umma?" I asked and the boy softly nodded.

"First thing first. Noona don't want to see aegi cry. Noona wants to see aegi smile." I kneeled down again and wiped off the remaining tears,

staining the boy's cute face.

"Yes, Noona" The boy cutely nodded his head and showed a heart-warming smile. A smile crossed my face as I felt fulfilled to make the boy smile.

"Noona wants to know aegi's name. I'm ___________ noona." I introduced as I pointed a finger to myself.

"Chunju- imnida" Chunju pointed himself too, copying what I did. I laughed and thought of how much more Chunju would be adorable.

"Does aegi like to eat ice cream while we look for umma?" I asked. Chunju's eyes lit up in excitement at the mention of ice cream and immediately nods his head.

"Lets go then" I cheered and entertwined Chunju's tiny hands on mine.


 

________________________________________________

 

 

"Yummy" Chunju mumbled as he his chocolate ice cream cone. I smiled, knowing I made Chunju happy.

"Is chocolate your favorite?" I stared at Chunju, waiting for his answer.

"Ne noona, chocolate is jjang." Chunju cutely beamed and held out an Ok sign with his small hand. I laughed. It was so adorable, more when he said jjang. I stopped laughing when I noticed Chunju staring at my ice cream.

"Want to taste noona's ice cream?" I stretched my arm and held the ice cream near Chunju's lips. Chunju stared at the ice cream then to me and back to my ice cream.

"Go on, take a bite" I urged. Chunju finally took a bite on my coffee caramel ice cream. Chunju's eyes turned crescent moons when he smiled. He eye smile was like of Sehun.

"Noona's ice cream is good too." Chunju's said as he the ice cream left on the corner of his lips.

I ruffled Chunju's hair, "Aegi want to make a deal? Noona will share her ice cream to Chunju but Chunju should also share his ice cream to noona, deal?"

"Deal" Chunju beamed and immediately took a cute bite from my ice cream. My mouth hang open at Chunju's reflexes.

"Woah that was fast, I want a bite too." I pout. Chunju giggled and held out his ice cream to me.

"Here noona, take a bite." I didn't need to be told twice. I smiled and took a big bite on Chunju's ice cream.

Chunju's smile faded and he was in a verge of crying. "Noona, took a big bite." He bit his lower lip. I panicked. I didn't expect Chunju to react this way. I hugged him.

"I'm sorry, aegi. You can take many bites on noona's ice cream if you want." I bargained. Chunju wiped the tears that formed in his eyes and smile. Hand in hand we resumed our search for Chunju's mother.

We were walking around, looking for any sign of a woman searching for his child when I unknowingly let go of Chunju's game. Chunju on the other hand thought he saw his umma in a distance. He run to the direction where he thought he saw his mother. On his way, he bumped on to a couple. Chunju's unfinished ice cream dirtied the girl couple's Gucci bag.

 

Minutes later, I noticed that I wasn't holding Chunju's hand anymore. I panicked and immediately scan the area, maybe Chunju wasn't that far from me.

"You stupid kid. Look at what you've done." I heard a scolding loud voice. I turned to the

voice's direction and saw some guy, angrily scolding a little boy, Chunju. My eyes twitched in irritation and my blood boils as I saw the guy harshly grab Chunju's arm.

 

*Oh no, you just didn't do that to my aegi especially when in front of me.*

 

"YAH! Get your filthy hands off on Chunju." I yelled as I charged towards their direction. The couple and Chunju turned their attention to me. When I saw Chunju, he was already crying in fear. The guy wasn't letting go of Chunju's arm even if I reached them and it irked me. "I said keep your hands off on Chunju." I yelled again and pulled the guy's firm grasp on Chunju's arm.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy angrily asked in English with a hint of his Chinese accent. I wasn't looking at him that time. I was looking at the red mark on Chunju's arm caused by the guy's tight grip.

I looked at the guy full of hatred and anger. "None of your business." I menacingly replied in Chinese and gently pulled Chunju away from the couple. People may know me as the nice and thoughtful ___________ but whenever someone messes with the people around her circle, she never fails to show her y attitude.

"Hey we're not yet done." The guy followed and grabbed my arm that made me faced him again. "That boy dirtied my girl's bag. Do you know how much it cost? Huh! I doubt if you can even replaced it." He angrily lectured to both me and Chunju while he points a finger at us. I smacked away his pointing finger. I never liked when someone points a finger at me. It's rude and for the record they're not the ones that give me food to eat. Chunju hide at my back. I can feel his fear towards the guy. I let Chunju hide and without fear, I look at the guy straight in the eyes. The only visible feeling in my eyes was anger. Anger for hurting and sacring Chunju. I didn't care when he belowed me, he doesn't know a thing about me anyway.

"Stupid bastard" I muttered.

"What did you call me?" The guy asked with his intense gaze boring a hole in my skull.

"Are you even sure that's the original?" I asked still in Chinese instead of answering his question while I eyed the Gucci bag the guy's girl was holding. My voice was low and monotonous. The guy seemed to be taken aback because he turned silent. I looked at the girl and saw her shocked. Her reaction was like one of those reactions where someone heard a person asked a sinly question.

"How dare you ask me that! Of course it's an original Gucci bag. Even so, with the looks of it..." he scrutinizingly scanned me from head to feet and with a mocking smile he continued, "you can't afford even the fake one."

I looked at him with empty stares. His comments didn't affect me. I knew the bag was fake. I bought the same bag for my friend on her birthday, the difference was the one I bought was the original. "I pity you then. I don't know if you've been fooled or what but that one is fake." I pointed to the girl's bag by his side. I turned around and decided to leave, not knowing that we've been

watched by some tourist including EXO and Gongchan.

 


 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I together with EXO and Gongchan were amazed to watch the fierce side of ___________. We have been looking for her when for a long time she hasn't returned from the restroom. On our search, we caught her in a middle of a heated Chinese-speaking argument with a little boy hiding on her back. Only four us understand Chinese which kept the others unable to understand the words that left from the two people arguing. Kris, Lay, Tao and I, we understood them perfectly and we can't keep smirking from the way ___________ shot back a question to the guy. Tao knew the bag was fake. Being a Gucci fanatic, he have seen the original and he can prove it wasn't the real one.

My hand curled in to fist when the guy followed ___________ and little boy again and this time he pulled her back in much force. I charged towards them.

"Get your hands off her." I firmly commanded in Chinese.

Fortunately, the guy let go of ___________ but a smirk formed on his lips. "How cute, a baby-face guy to the rescue? What would you do? Call for umma just like that brat." he mocked. My ears perked up. I'm used of being called baby-face but it's the first time that, that comment irritates me. I lift my fist to punch this good-for-nothing-jerk when ___________ stopped me.

"Luhan, you don't have to waste your energy on him. Let me handle this. This guy just pulled the last straw of my patience." ___________ calmly said but her face was turning red in anger and irritation. I retreated my fist back to my sides and let her do what she wished.

___________ turned her attention to the guy. She made a step closer to him and this time she scrutinized him from head to feet just like what he did to her.

"You," ___________ started with her cold and stern voice. She spoke in English. "don't have the right to judge my husand." I looked at her, shocked. It was a first that she addressed me as her husband. I kinda like it. "Try to look at yourself first and you'll feel ashamed." She continued. Her last statement may not sound harsh, rude and mocking because of the way she calmly said it but it sure made the guy put in shame.

"What?" The guy gaped. ___________ just indirectly told him his visually-challenge or ugly.

"I purposely switched my language to Chinese to avoid you from further humiliation but you keep on pulling the straw of my patience. Let me make this thing clear for you, Chunju dirtied you girl's fake Gucci bag ACCIDENTALY. I might have apologized if you didn't pull Chunju's arm harshly. He's a kid and intended nothing bad. Then you're mocking my husband in front of me. We're even now. Chunju dirtied your girl's fake Gucci bag while you harrassed my family. Come near us again and I warn you, we'll be settling this in a different place." ___________ ended and wiped the dirt off the girl's bag with a tissue. After, she carried Chunju in her arms and walked away.

"You bi..." The guy was about to throw himself to

___________ but me, Kris, Chanyeol and Gongchan angry state materialized and surrounded the guy. "Don't even think about it." I warned. The guy hissed and dragged his girlfriend away from us.

"Aish, I wish I could have punch that guy. I swear I could have killed him if he lay his hand again on noona." Gongchan said in irritation with his fist still curved in a ball. Chanyeol nodded and agreed to Gongchan.

As much as Tao, Sehun, Suho, Chen, Kai, Lay, Xiumin, Baekhyun and D.O. wanted to beat that guy's they remained calm and went to ___________'s side.

 

 


________________________________________________

I've update as promised....

Better late than never right...

 

Hope you like it... ♥ ♥ ♥

Thanks for the comments

TO: ktak_dbwh_tempurung thanks for your lovely comments..