CHAPTER 25

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

 

SEMESTRAL BREAK

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"YAH WIFEY STOP CHEATING!" ___________ complained. ___________ and Luhan were playing car racing at living room. ___________ was losing and Luhan kept on bumping and overtaking her car.

Luhan stick his tongue out, "It's not my fault you at this game." he mocked.

"PSSH show off. If these were real racing, you don't stand a chance on overtaking me and I would possibly be speeding away from your car." ___________ disheartenedly said while trying her best to catch up with Luhan's car.

"Less talk and show me what you've got." Luhan mocked again with smirk on his face. There's no way he would lose to ___________ in this game. He was having fun on teasing her and watching her grew pissed.

"Aish stupid car, why are you so slow..." ___________ complained again and just then the doorbell rang.

Luhan paused the game, "Go, open the door." he ordered.

"And why should I follow you?" ___________ raised her eyebrow at Luhan. Luhan smirked, "You'll follow what I said 'cause you lose." and pointed to the screen that announced Luhan's victory. When Luhan paused the game it was already over, he wins.

"Aish fine." ___________ puffed her cheeks and stood up. From the living room Luhan can hear his friends’ voice. Minutes later ___________ came back to the living room with Luhan's friends following.

"Hi hyung/ Luhan." They greeted and made themselves comfortable.

"I call for a rematch" ___________ proclaimed and points a finger at Luhan. Luhan laughed at her, "Anytime just prepare to lose again."

"Psh we'll see about that." Luhan and ___________ started playing the same game. Chanyeol, Sehun and Chen cheered for ___________ while Luhan only had Kris minimal support. The others were just doing their own thing. Some play with their phones, eat, read and watch them play.

"This is unfair. No one is on my side." Luhan whined as keep himself focus on the game, not letting ___________ win no matter what.

"Hyung... Luhan hyung, where'd you get this? It looks like you." Tao was examining the keychain of his hyung. He saw Luhan's phone on the table and his eyes caught the cute keychain that looks a lot like his hyung.

"Because it is me, hubby gave it to me. Isn't it cute?" Luhan grinned. He didn't need to look back to know what keychain Tao is referring to. There's only one keychain that hangs on his phone and it was ___________'s gift for him. Chanyeol, Sehun and Chen run towards Tao as well as the others to check Luhan's keychain and they awed. Luhan grinned more, he knows his friends are gonna die in jealousy and would beg for ___________ to give them the same thing, except for the design of course.

"Noona, I want a keychain like that too." Sehun run back to ___________'s side and beg her. He was using his aegyo on her. Since Luhan and ___________ were both distracted they paused the game, actually Luhan paused the game.

"It would be difficult since it's a gift that your noona gave to me when she came back from Japan" Luhan said to Sehun but it was also directed to the others.

 

*Die you guys in envy* Luhan thought evilly and laughed mentally. Sehun pouted and the others looks dejected.

 

"Don't listen to wifey. I'll try my best to make keychains for you guys. Cheer up."

"Take that hyung, ___________ would make us keychains." Chen mocked. He knows Luhan was making them die in envy and unfortunately failed. The younger ones cheered while the others nodded in satisfaction.

"Kill joy" Luhan muttered, "let’s continue the game."

 

 

Ding dong, ding dong

 

"I'll get it" D.O. volunteered and run to open the door. After a few minutes he came back with someone. EXO except for Xiumin that was in the kitchen looked at the unfamiliar person behind Sehun. Luhan and ___________ eyes were fixated on the screen they were playing so they didn't know that there was an unfamiliar person around.

"Noona, there's a person who wants to meet you." D.O. informed. Both ___________ and Luhan looked at D.O. and saw the person behind him. To Luhan, the person was unfamiliar but it's different to ___________. She dropped the controller and skipped towards the unfamiliar person.

 

"DONGSAENG" ___________ screamed in glee and gave the person a big tight hug. The person hugs back and was grinning.

 

"Noona, I thought I went to the wrong house." The guy cutely pouts. ___________ broke the hug and smiled at him. "Well you went to the right house. What are you doing here? I visited you not too long ago." ___________ wondered as she missed his hair.

"Its school break plus I already planned on visiting even before you went to Japan." The guy answered and they immersed in a conversation, forgetting the people around them.

"Hyung, they have really forgotten about our existence huh." Baekhyun murmured while watching the two conversed and laugh.

"Hyung, you know that guy?" Sehun asked as he nudged Luhan's arm. Luhan was also staring at them but he was able to answer Sehun by shaking his head, indicating that he doesn't know the guy that came.

"Noona called him a dongsaeng. Maybe he's noona's younger brother or cousin." Kai suggested.

"If he's ___________'s brother, we should have known him by now or ___________ have introduced him to us." Suho stated. He has a point and Luhan should have heard of him from ___________'s parents and he should have attended their wedding.

"Then he's shorty's cousin." Chanyeol easily concluded and tapped his left fist on his right palm alongside with a nod.

"___________ I ate some of your brownies." Xiumin loudly announced as he entered the living room. He didn't know there was a visitor. Xiumin scratched the back of head, thinking he interrupted the visitor and ___________'s conversation.

 

*Thank God, at least we don't have to think of a way to disrupt their conversation.* EXO thought as they mentally thanking Xiumin for his sudden appearance.

 

"OMG, I forgot to introduce you." ___________ just realized and covered with her hand.

 

*HURRAY! We should celebrate hubby finally remembered. Are we that forgettable?* Luhan thought in mock. A bit pissed that ___________ forgot about them when her oh so cute and lovely dongsaeng appeared.

 

"Miane" ___________ bowed to us and turn back to her dongsaeng. "Dongsaeng, I'll introduce you to them." She pulled her dongsaeng nearer to the EXO boys.

"Noona, I'm hungry. I want to eat." The guy whined. He doesn't care what other persons' thoughts about him acting this way. He tended to be cute whenever he is around his noona. He cutely rub his tummy to emphasize what he meant. ___________ grew worried. "Gwenchana? Why didn't you tell me earlier? What do you want to eat?" ___________ bombarded a series of worried questions.

 

*Why is she asking? She can't cook anyway.* Luhan scoffed as he watched ___________ get all worried for her dongsaeng.

 

"I want to eat dukkbukki."

 

"Wi..." ___________ called but was interrupted by her dongsaeng. "Noona, I want to the ones we eat in our favorite dukkbukki shop."

"It's pretty far from here. You know wi..."

"I can wait." The guy interrupted yet again. ___________ gave him an are-you-sure look that he answered with a nod. "I can introduce myself while you're gone."

"Okay sure, let me get my car key." ___________ went to her room to get her keys and left.

 

As soon as ___________ left the house, ___________'s dongsaeng turned serious. No more cute acts or anything soft is visible from him. He was like a totally different person.

 

"Let’s get this straight, who is noona's husband?" He asked and stared at all the boys around the livingroom. Even his voice changed from a voice full of aegyos to deep and sharp.

 

 

 

Continuation....