CHAPTER 66

GUY WIFE (better with you)





Fifth Day in Canada


Morning, __________ slowly opened her eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows as she scanned her room and saw no one. In their stay at Byunghee's house, she got used in waking up every morning, seeing Luhan's smiling face.

Every morning, Luhan would watch __________ sleeping. He would speak or do anything that would wake her up. He just stared at her, enjoying studying every features. It becomes his hobby. A daily routine, he thought he would do for the rest of his life.


"Where's wifey?" __________ mumbled as she got up from her bed and went to the wash room and freshen up.

In ten minutes, __________ was already dressed and was ready to go out of her room when she noticed a note with a picture pinned on her door. She took it and read the note.


To My Lovely Hubby,

        Good morning, hubby!

        Maybe by now you're wandering where am I.

       But hubby, you don't have to worry I still did my routine.

       I watched you while you were sleeping but

       I need to do something that's why I wasn't around when you wake up.

                                                                      - Original Hubby ♥




"He sound like a stalker." __________ chuckled as she finished reading the note. She then looked at the picture and a smile grew in her face. It was a picture of Luhan watching her sleep. She was sure that it was taken today because her clothes in the picture are the same with she wore earlier.

__________ placed the note and picture on her side table and went outside her room. The whole house was quite and as expected Byunghee was already out for work. She went straight to the kitchen, expecting to see Luhan there. The kitchen had no sign of Luhan but there was food prepared on the table. She came near it and saw another pair of pictures with two notes.


First Note:


         Hello again to my lovely hubby!


        I guess you went straight to the kitchen huh.

        I'm sorry but I'm also not in the kitchen but

        I made sure to cook you some breakfast even though

        I wanted to share it with you right now. I hope you would enjoy it.

        I love you, __________ hubby.



__________ blushed at the first note while looking at Luhan's pictures cooking and posing beside the food he prepared. She then read the second note.


Second Note:


         Hubby, I have a surprise for you but you need to eat your breakfast then you'll need to find me.

         After you eat, go to this place: **********.




"Hmm, what could be his surprise be?" __________ mumbled to herself when she noticed another sentence on the second note that was written in smaller size.


        Note: Hubby, PLEASE FIND ME!!! \(^o^)/



*What does wifey thinks, I would not look for him?* __________ shooked her head and chuckled. "Silly wifey, of course I would look for you even if you're on the other side of this planet as long as you want me to find and you're willing to show up. I would surely do." she mumbled to herself and started eating her breakfast.

A couple of minutes later, __________ finished her breakfast. She went back to her room and change her clothes. In five minutes, she was in a her new clothes, ready to the place on Luhan's mentioned on his second not in the kitchen. She decided to wore something cute so she chose to year a simple polka dots cream-colored dress just above the knee. She paired it with some white flat shoes, accessorized with just a pair of earings. She also tied her hair to the side, leaving some strands fashionably styled. And as a girl who is not fund of using bags, she decided to use a hand-carry pouch. She copied the address in the note and left the house.

 

She wore this:



"Bring me to this address please." __________ said to the driver, handing him a piece of paper where she wrote the copy of the address. She was lucky she was able to ride a cab in just three minutes of waiting. After twelve minutes of ride, the cab stopped in front of a flower shop. She paid the fare and went out of the cab.

"I guess this is the right place." __________ mumbled. The name of the flower shop was in the address she copied only that, it was not indicated that it was a flower shop. __________ hastily entered the flower shop and she was welcomed with different beautiful flowers. For a moment she was distracted by the flowers but she remembered her main reason of coming to this place. The flower shop was quite big that it took __________ minutes to look for Luhan but still she can't find him.

"Excuse me miss, can I help you?" A worker asked as she noticed her looking around.

"Y- Yeah, uhm did you see a guy who is this tall," __________ motioned her hand higher above her head, "he is Chinese and..."

"Wait, I remember you." The worker suddenly exclaimed.

"You do?" __________ asked, confused. It was the first time that she entered that shop and it was also the first time she met the worker.

"Yes miss and please wait for me here." with that the worker left __________.

"What's happening? Does she know me or anything?" __________ mumbled questions again. Not long enough the worker came back with a beautifully arranged bouquet of flowers.

"The guy showed us a picture of you and told us to give this to you." The worker said and handed __________ the bouquet.

"Thank you" __________ accepted it and saw a small envelop inserted in the bouquet.


To the girl I really love,

         Hi there hubby! The flowers are beautiful right?

        That is for you. The first set of flowers but definitely not the last that I would give to you.

        I'm glad you came and looked for me but I'm not here.

        Come and meet me at this place: ***********


 

Here's the bouquet:


__________ smiled at the note and take the two pictures inside the small envelope. The first one was Luhan standing outside the flower shop and the second, him holding the bouquet while smiling.

"Wait, this seems familiar. I think I've done this before." __________ said and remembered something from the past. She remembered when she asked Luhan for apology for not telling him when she went to Japan, she went to a Chinese  restaurant and ordered Luhan's favorite food. She also took a picture of herself outside the shop and the other one is her holding his favorite food.

"Copy cat" __________ muttered and quietly laughed. She exited the flower shop and went to the next stop.


The next place was a small restaurant. The restaurant was in demand and the only way for anyone to eat there is to make a reservation.

"Excuse me miss but do you have a reservation?" A waiter neared her and asked.

__________ tilted her head, "I guess so. I supposed to meet my boyfriend here." she answered.

"May I ask then your boyfriend's name?" the waiter asked.

"Xi Luhan" she answered again.

"Oh right, he made a reservation. This way miss." The waiter lead her to a table for two but Luhan wasn't there. The waiter left her and after a few minutes he came back, skillfully carrying a tray with food.

"Excuse me but do you know where my boyfriend is?" __________ asked as the waiter place the food on her table.

"I'm sorry miss, we can't answer that but your boyfriend told us to give you this." the waiter apologized and handed her an envelope that looked like the envelope that was given to her at the flower shop.

"Thank you" __________ nodded and with that the waiter left. She opened the envelope and...


         Hubby, sorry if I lied on meeting you here. By now, I maybe in a distance staring at you...


__________ looked around after she read that line. She had to admit that she was disappointed not seeing Luhan in the restaurant. She knew to herself that she misses Luhan even in a short time that she didn't hear or see him in person. She scanned the area her eyesight could reach but she didn't see any Luhan. She looked back at the note and continued reading.


        I didn't expect you would really looked around the area.


Luhan's note say as if he could see her at the moment.


        I'm sorry hubby but I'm in Byunghee hyung's house.

       I want you to enjoy your meal first before you go home.

       I had a hard time making that reservation so make the most of it, arraso.
      

       I miss you, hubby. I'll see you soon.



"I miss you too, wifey. I'll see you soon." mumbled and picked up her spoon and started eating.



 





"WIFEY" __________ called as she entered Byunghee's house but no one answered.

"Wifey" she called as she went to the living room, still no one.

In the kitchen... no one.

__________ went to Byunghee and and Luhan's room, "Luhan" she called, still no one.


"Where is he? He said he would be here." __________ mumbled, feeling down. She opened the door to her room



and...


















"Luhan" __________ gasped.


"Hubby..." Luhan called and smiled.


"What do you think you're doing?" __________ asked.

 

 


To be continued...