CHAPTER 12

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

STILL YOUR POV

 

"Kim Min Seok but call me Xiumin" A guy with puffy cheeks said and smiled. Awh makes me wanna pinch his cheeks but I restrained myself.

"Oh Se Hun" The guy with mushroom hairstyle cutely introduced and waved. Now that I look closely at Sehun I noticed he looks like Luhan. Luhan didn't tell me he had a brother. Imma asked wifey later.

"Do Kyung Soo but I prefer D.O." Another guy with big eyes said.

"Kim..."

"I think she knows you already Chen, am I right?" Suho interrupted Chen.

"Hyung" Chen whined. I chuckled, "Ne" I answered Suho.

"Good, you're turn to introduce." Suho said.

I stood up, "Eun... I mean Xi ____________- imnida. Luhan's uhm (cough) w-wife" I bowed and sit back after. I wasn't that intimidated at all. I've meet a lot of good looking idols working for Uncle Soo but it feels foreign to be introducing myself in different surname. For a moment it was silent. No one dares to talk.

"I'm here, did I miss anything?" Luhan arrived and take the seat beside me.

"wifey" I called in a low voice. Tsk can't he sense the awkward atmosphere.

"So hubby haven't they introduced themselves yet?" Luhan asked. When I was about to answer, he cut me off and shamelessly introduced his friends.

"Let’s start with the leader, his name is Suho." Luhan pointed to Suho. "The guy sitting by Suho's left is the dragon model, Kris. Sehunnie is the one sitting at Suho's right. He is the smoothie monster. By his side is Baozi hyung. Next is Tao, the aegyo killer. Chen, the troll master. Lay as in Lays the chips. Baekhyun, he's pretty normal but don't be too decieve. Kai, a tease. Chanyeol, the derp and Lastly D.O. umma." Luhan finished. All throughout Luhan's introduction, there were grunts, hissed, gasp and growls coming from his friends.

"What the hyung what do you mean by don't be deceived?" Baekhyun hissed.

"You know exactly what I mean Baek" Luhan smirk.

"Yah hyung, I'm innocent." Baekhyun retorted while frowning.

"Don't believe Luhan hyung" Kai said, turning his attention to me. He thinks it was useless to word fight with his Luhan hyung when there were 10 people doing it already.

I smiled and looked at Luhan. Way to change the atmosphere.

"Don't believe whatever your husband said. He's two- faced guy." Kris said in English so I was the only one that can understand him.

"Yeah sure Kreese, we'll see about that." I replied in English. Kris smirked, "we'll see"

"Yah wifey you're talking alien too!" Luhan exclaimed and pretended gasp for air cause shock while pointing a finger at me.

I lowered Luhan's finger that was pointing at me. "Wifey, it's not nice to point and who did you say was the umma?" I asked.

"D.O. umma" Luhan pointed D.O. that was quietly sitting next to Kai. My eyes glittered and Luhan seems to understand what I was thinking. "He cooks pretty well that's why he’s the umma." Luhan whispered. I looked at Luhan and mouthed 'Jinja?'. He nodded. All eyes were on us now but it was unnoticed by me since I was busy celebrating with the new information. All I have to now is befriend D.O. umma.

"Friends?" I asked while giving my best smile. D.O. looked at his friends with puzzled look but answered, "S- sure"

I clapped my hands in victory. "You cook, right?" I darted D.O. another question.

"Yes" D.O. said unsure that his answer came out like a question.

"Don't freak out D.O. ____________ just like people who can cook just like you." Luhan chimed. The guys that were looking at us nodded in understanding.

"Hyung, ____________ is the best. He... I mean she let me drive her car. Oh my God, can you believe that?" Chen started blurting out, making his friends die in envy. I quietly laugh.

*What a kid* I noticed, he trailed off on the he, she.

"Really hyung? I want to drive noona's car too." Sehun said with a bit of aegyo. *awh how cute*

"What are you talking maknae? You don't have your license yet. How can you drive ____________'s car?" Chen said in a matter-of-fact. Sehun frowned and pouted to the cruel reality.

"Sehunnie don't worry, I'll let you drive my car once you get your license" I said to Sehun and yeah I made a nickname for him since he was being a cutey. Sehun stood up and clapped in joy.

"Thank you noona" Sehun reached out to hug me but Luhan pushed Sehun's forehead, landing Sehun back to his seat.

"One more thing, ____________'s car smells like her. It smells like... I can't find the word to describe it." Chen chimed again and acted as though he was thinking deeply. I suddenly felt self-conscious. I tried sniffing myself. The others near me sniffed me as well.

"____________ smells like baby." Chanyeol stated. Luhan and Chen agreed.

"I do?" I asked. Do I really smell like a baby?

"Yeah that's it. You wear baby cologne?" Chen asked.

I shook my head. I never wear cologne or perfume in normal days. "No, I don't wear any fragrance except if there's occasion." then I snap. "Ah maybe because I use hypoallergenic and most of them are baby products."

"Okay let’s stop with the weird questions. If you don't mind ____________, how old are you?" Suho hushed Chen who was about to talk again.

"Turning 20 this coming November 27th"

"WAH you're the same age and same birthday as Chanyeol" Baekhyun exclaimed. I looked at Chanyeol.

"Cool, we have the same birthday" We cheered in unison. It's the second time I know a person with the same birthday as I am.

 

COUGH COUGH

 

Tao who was the silent one from the start, faked a cough. All eyes were on him.

"So uhm noona, why'd dress up like a boy?" Tao asked, getting straight to the point. All of the guys wanted know but they can't find the courage to ask, thinking there may be a deep reason as to why I dress myself as a boy. *Boy, this kid is serious but I like it. No wondering around the bush just straight to the point.*

 

"How should I say this but I wanted short hair and boy’s style is comfortable and cool so guess that's it. Another reason is food, girls gave me chocolates, cookies, etc. when I dress like this." I pointed to my outfit to prove my point.

 

"What a lame reason you have there hubby. Now you’re using our marriage to shoo your fan girls away." Luhan uttered and pop a potato fry in his mouth. I elbowed him, "yah wifey, I'm not shooing all of them away. I just want to lessen them. I'd still want keep the free food opportunity, thank you."

Luhan and I started to bicker while his friends stare and listen to our little fight with amazement. They were amaze how we use reverse endearment without us getting embarrass in front of their presence.

 

"Stop fighting, you love birds" Kris muttered in English. Both of us stop.

"Yah Kreese, who you calling love birds? Wifey already have a Eunji" I mock in the same language at Kris, making hand gestures at Luhan.

 

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU BOTH TALKING?" Luhan demandingly asked. He can understand English but once spoken fast, he won't understand a thing though in your conversation with Kris, he was able to hear Eunji's name.

"Nothing," I quickly replied and stop. "Wait, wifey what time is it?" I asked and tried to check my phone too.

"Almost 10, waeyo?" Luhan answered.

 

"OMO, I'm gonna be late for class." I exclaimed and shoot up from my seat. "Wifey, I'm going. See you at home." I said like we didn't bicker a few moments ago. I apologetically turn my attention to Luhan's friends. "Sorry if I only answered just a few of your questions. I'll answer it next time, I promise. It's nice to meet you all, I had a great time. I hope to hang out you guys next time. Guess I'll see you guys at school, bye." I bowed and left the cafe.

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

As soon as ____________ left the cafe. The table that Luhan and his friends occupied erupted with comments about ____________.

 

"I like ____________ noona." Sehun exclaimed. Some of the boys nodded, agreeing to the maknae.

"Yeah she's cool with her lame reasons" Kai joined the conversation and chuckled, remembering ____________'s cross dress lame reason.

"She let me drive her car and that was fringing cool." Chen, still having a hang with that thought.

"Not to mention her able to speak and understand English." Kris added. He really liked the fact that he meet ____________, at least he have someone to talk in his other native language.

"Okay, okay I know you all like ____________." Luhan summed. He never knew his friends will positively react and liked you that fast. What can I say even the untamed dragon Wu Fan though not verbally said, liked her too.

"Hyung can we hang out ____________" Baekhyun and Chanyeol begged.

"Yeah hyung, I wanna hang out with ____________ noona" Tao said with his aegyo.

 

*Oh no, not the aegyo* Luhan thought. Though he had higher tolerance than Kris when it comes to aegyo, he still has a soft spot for it.

"We want noona" Sehun chant and do a series of aegyos. Soon everybody was chanting except for Suho and Kris. Suho and Kris knew Luhan would give in any second.

"Fine as long as she's not busy. I'll ask her when I get home." I said in defeat.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I updated just now...

There's too many these past few days...

I've been busy with work and our school had been chosen as the venue for a sports meet...

I hope you enjoy my 4 chapters update...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays