CHAPTER 44

GUY WIFE (better with you)




Christmas Day.
Morning.

 


__________ wake up, washed up her face and head downstairs. They had a christmas party yesterday and it lasted late at night. __________ was just able to washed the dishes but not thoroughly clean their living room.

__________ put on Luhan's apron and tied her hair in a messy bun. She the stereo and started cleaning.

Luhan woke up with the loud music. "What the..." he mumbled. He stretched his arms and went out of bed. With his bed hair he head downstairs only to be seeing __________ dancing while cleaning the living room. He knew __________ didn't noticed his presense so he decided to watch her while leaning on the wall with a smile on his face.


(A/N: Play Andrew Nelson - Hey Girl. This song was used in the movie You're my pet where the lead actor dance to this song. If it resembles the scenes in my story, I didn't mean to. I just like this song and whenever I hear this, I really thought it was a good song to dance.)



Arayo geudaeui moksori nogayo geudaeui nunuseum
Chwihaeyo geudaeui hwanhanmiso sarange sarange ppajyeoyo
Gamayo keodaran nundongja ijeoyo godanhaetdeon haruneun
Kkumkkwoyo donghwsok juingong matgyeoyo ikkeullineundero

Hey Girl gyesok neoui gyeote isseulkke
Hey Girl niga wonhaneungeon da halkke
Hey Girl han nunpalji anheulkke



__________ sing along and randomly dance when she suddenly caught a figure leaning on the wall that made her jump back a bit.

"Wifey, how long have you been there?" __________ questioned, embarassed.

*Aish wifey might have seen me dancing like an idiot* __________ mentally facepalmed.

"Just enough to see you dance like this." Luhan smirked and copied her previous lame dance moves.

__________ facepalmed and flustered. "Why didn't you tell me you were there?" __________ pointed out.

"Because it was fun seeing you dance. It's epic." Luhan laughed.

__________ scoffed and tsk-ed, "Epic eh? Tsk... wifey, you sure are making fun of me huh?" __________ sarcastically asked and slumped her body on the couch.

"Aww is hubby mad?" Luhan teased and went beside __________ and poked her arm.

"Very funny, wifey." __________ scoffed and swatted Luhan's hand away but she wasn't angry or anything.

Luhan laughed at __________'s stubborness, "Fine, I'm sorry. I'll make our breakfast." Luhan ruffled __________'s hair and stood up.

"What's for breakfast?" __________ beamed as she heard the word 'food'.

"I'll make us tuna sandwich." Luhan simply answered and went straight to the kitchen.

*Cute* __________ giggled at the sight of Luhan's bed hair.

"Wait wifey, I have your apron and make me two servings." __________ followed with the cleaning rug in her hand. She let the mop lean on the table and handed Luhan the apron. With no question asked Luhan took the apron and placed on him.

"No hubby, you'll get fat." Luhan teased although he knew that no matter how much and fatty _________ ate she wouldn't get fat. One thing that a girl would really envy about __________.

"You know I don't get fat." __________ confidently retorted with a smirk on her face. It's one thing she's confident about, her figure. __________ washed her hand and waited for their breakfast to be served.

"Finished! Here is two servings for my pig hubby." Luhan teased and handed the tuna sandwich to __________ that she happily received.

"Look who's talking? You also have two servings. You pig wifey." __________ sarcastically said and pointed out Luhan's food then take the first bite on her first sandwich.

"It's normal. I'm a guy and guys consume more food than girls." Luhan reasoned and began eating his food too.

"Lame" __________ scoffed while munching on her food.

"What do you want to drink?" Luhan asked.

"Just water please" Luhan stood up and brought two glasses for the both of them.

"Thank you, wifey do you have plans today?" __________ smiled and asked. It's christmas and might as well do something good today.

"I have a date with Eunji, you know we weren't able to date yesterday since her parents requested to spend that day with her." Luhan casually. Little did he know that the person in front of him is hurt with that casual answer.

*Pabo __________! You shouldn't have asked. Why would you even think Luhan would spend a special day, christmas with you? Pabo.* __________ scolded herself mentally. It was like she was digging her own grave.

"Great" __________ faked her enthusiam and luckily Luhan was at the meantime looking down at his food.

"You, hubby what are your plans today?" Luhan finally looked up and asked.

"I'm gonna have a video chat with my friends." __________ lied. She already have her video chat with all of her friends last night after the party.

Luhan mouthed an 'o'. He personally didn't knew all __________'s friends. He just knew them from the picture and story __________ tell him but he never had the chance to talk to them.



 

 



 



__________ is in the usual cafe near their university, alone. __________ went out of the house after Luhan left. She can't probably do the plan she told Luhan earlier when they have their breakfast. It would be late in the evening if she tried to make a video chat with them since they are in the other side of the Earth. __________ was taking all her time sipping on her chocolate bubble tea while looking at the passers by through the glass wall when a voice interrupted her solemn and alone moment.

"Hey, what's with the sad face?" The voice said in English. __________ looked at the owner of the voice. It was Kris.

"Hi Kreese have a seat. I thought you said you're going to China today?" _________ answered in the same language. She didn't noticed it but it was her instinct to always reply in the same language to whoever she is talking to.

"Yeah but I cancelled it. Father told me to reschedule it some other day but I definitely fly back to China before this year ends." Kris answered and took the free seat across her.

"Oh so what brought you here?" __________ questioned, not wanting to know more of the details of his rescheduled flight.

"I don't know. My feet just brought here and hey you haven't answer my question yet." Kris playfully pushed __________'s forehead with his forefinger.

"Really? You have? What is it?" __________ asked. She swear she didn't her Kris asked him.

"So I was asking to thin air? Wow __________" Kris exaggeratedly said and scoffed.

"Aye I'm sorry I didn't hear it. What is it again?" __________ apologetically said.

"I said what is with the sad face?" Kris repeated his question.

"Yah I'm not sad." __________ defended herself but in her mind she was asking herself if her face did show her true feelings.

"Okay if you said so. It's christmas, why are you here alone? Where's Luhan?" Kris asked, though he was hinting where Luhan was.

"I wanted to stroll around and wifey is having a date with Eunji." __________ simply answered. Kris didn't catch the change of tone in __________'s voice.

"Oh... So you have other plans today?" Kris hopefully asked but maintaining his poker face.

"No, why?"

"Lets go to Lotte World." Kris optimistically said, hoping __________ to say yes.

"Lets go. It's been long since I've been there. I want to visit aunt Sohyun." __________ beamed, stood up and took Kris's wrist. Kris stood up and followed suit. __________ slowed down when she noticed that almost all the customer were looking at her and Kris. She scooted closer to Kris.

"Kris, why are they looking at us like that?" __________ whispered.

"Maybe because they thought of us as lunatics because we're speaking english." Kris told, unamaze with all the stares he received. It was always like that when he talk in that foreign language.

"Are we?" __________ blinked. "Oh yeah now I notice. We are talking in english, no wonder they stare at us like that." __________ chuckled and Kris chuckled with her.

"Whatever, did you bring your car?" Kris asked as he gently pushed __________ outside the cafe.

"No, I rode a bus here. I didn't feel like driving today."

"Good then we'll use my car." Kris opened the passenger's door beside the driver's seat. "Hop in"

__________ did as told and Kris closed the door for her and went to the other side to the driver's seat.

"Kreese, I'm warning you don't limit the food. In return I'll help pay for every ride fair." __________ said as soon as they hitted the road.

Kris chuckled. They haven't reached their destination yet __________ had a say and it has to do with food. Tsk __________ and food. "Tell me what gets in to your mind that I'll be the one buying our foods?" Kris playfully asked. __________ didn't have to say anything, this outing is all on him. He wouldn't allow __________ to spend a penny for food or anything. He would gladly provide it.

__________ spun her head to Kris and eyed him. "Kreese, fist you initiated this. Two food is  tastier and yummier when it's free. Third..." __________ reasoned with her fingers but Kris interrupted her. "Alright, alright I was kidding it's all on me."

"Great" __________ beamed while smiling ear to ear.

 

 

To be Continued...