CHAPTER 49

GUY WIFE (better with you)





It has been a week since Luhan found out about Lay and Eunji and his fight with __________. In that span of time Luhan avoided __________ at all cost, resulting for __________ to not see Luhan for a week. Luhan stayed at Suho's place and no one knew except for Suho that kept his promise to Luhan to not tell anyone that he's staying at his place. Suho hinted __________ and Luhan had a major fight. His hyung wasn't the type who would avoid someone for nothing, especially if the one involved is his wife, __________.

__________ on the other hand was in a whole mess. She worried for Luhan so much. He didn't go home for one week straight and it sure gets her worried as hell. She didn't know if he was alright or he ate. She doesn't know where to find him. She tried looking for him at his parents' house but he wasn't there. Her father-in-law asked her why she looked for Luhan and luckily Luhan's father bought her made-up reason. She tried finding him at the university but she didn't find him as well. Her worries, resulted to her lack of attention at class, she missed meals and she looked haggard, bags under her eyes.

Lay pitied __________. He couldn't do anything yet. Whenever he tried to talk with his Luhan hyung, he would walk away and avoid him. Although Lay confessed his true feelings to Eunji, they decided not to make their relationship official. They want to take slow and let the situation be fixed first.



"Hyungs, is it only me or Luhan hyung is avoiding us or should I say __________ noona and Lay hyung?" Sehun can't help but ask. They were hanging out somewhere without Luhan, Lay and __________ that time. He noticed it this passed few days. One day he was walking with his Luhan hyung and few meters away from them was __________. He was about to call her but Luhan stopped him and without a word take the different way, avoiding __________.

"I noticed it too." Tao nodded in agreement.

"I can tell __________ noona is not eating properly as well. She looked skinnier." D.O. voiced, worried for his noona. The noona he knew eats whatever situation she's in but this passed few days seems like she forgot one of her favorite things to do, to eat.

"I know right. Have you seen __________'s face? She grew big bags under her eyes. I hate to say this but seems out of it." Baekhyun agreed. As a friend he was worried too. It bothers him that his friends were acting weird and different.

"I asked shorty for the nth time this entire week what was wrong but she either told me it was nothing or she wouldn't answer me at all. I'm really worried." Chanyeol said and brushed his hair with his fingers, frustrated. He's __________'s best friend and he didn't know anything that was happening to her life. He felt like a useless friend and to think he addressed himself as her best friend.


"I think they had a major argument and I also think it end up in an awful 'cause if it did not Luhan wouldn't avoid _________." Xiumin seriously said. No more childish hyung.

"Haven't you guys noticed Luhan hyung wasn't only avoiding __________ noona and Lay hyung, he has not gone out for a date with Eunji noona. Lay hyung also acts different. I oftenly caught him staring at __________. Does Lay hyung like __________ noona?" Kai added and asked. Although he was the second youngest in the group, Kai was always one of kinnest observer out of them.

D.O., Baekhyun and Chanyeol gasped and gawked at Kai's statement. The others were silent. Kris was thinking of possibilities of Kai's statement to be true, even though he was mentally opposing. Suho was contemplating if he should tell the others that Luhan haven't been home for a week and that he stayed at his place all the while. Chen was silent since he was trying to put all pieces together. Kai was right about Lay staring at __________ but his eyes shows pity and can't figure out why. Then Eunji and Luhan suddenly stopped dating. He knew something odd with those four and whatever awkward atmosphere there creating it surely involves the four of them.

Chen stood up, making the other guys looked at him. "Lets find Lay hyung. I think he can explain everything to us." He announced.

"No need for that Chen, I'll call Lay to come over." Suho suggested and fetch his phone from his pocket and dialed Lay's number. After a few rings Lay answered Suho's call.

"Yeoboseyo?" Lay asked from the other line.

"Yeoboseyo, Lay can you come over we need to ask you something." Suho directly said. Lay was silent for a while, he's guessing the guys already noticed and it was time to explain everything to them.

"Sure hyung, where would I met you?" Lay asked.

"At the usual." Suho replied and nodded to the others, indicating that Lay would met them.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few. Bye hyung." Lay said and ended the call.


Five minutes later, Lay came and take the free seat beside Kris.

"Lay..." Suho started but got interrupted by the impatient Chen.

"Lay hyung, lets get this straight. Do you know what's happening to Luhan hyung, __________, Eunji and you?" Chen asked getting straight to the point. He needs facts immediately. He can't go on with those thoughts bothering him.

"Chill Chen hyung." Tao said and patted Chen's back, trying to chill his hyung.

"Tao are you serious? I know you see how mess __________ look. Luhan hyung is avoiding __________ for no apparent reason that we know and he's not seeing Eunji." Chen ranted, no one's gonna stop him now.

"I understand how you feel Chen. I'll explain everything." Lay said, calming Chen. The rest was silent, waiting for Lay to explain everything.

Lay take a deep breath in and sigh, "It starts with these..." Lay told everything from A to Z. From the feelings he grew for Eunji, __________ knowing about it and him admitting it to __________ till the part where Eunji broke up with Luhan. Luhan seeing Eunji and him together and __________ trying to talk things out with Luhan.

"Poor hyung" Sehun muttered. The others nodded but they knew they can't blame Lay. Lay was just in love and unfortunately to his closest friend's girlfriend. He was even brave to let go of his feelings for Eunji for Luhan.

"What can we do now? I can't go on for another week watching my best friend in a mess. Are there any possible ways to fix these things?" Chanyeol said helplessly as let his body sank down on his seat.


"If it were not this complicated, maybe we could find solutions that easily." Baekhyun muttered. He never expected they would encounter this complicated heart issue. This only make him scared to fall in love. The feeling of being hurt, scared him.

"But it's complicated and it can only be fixed if they talk it out and hoped for a good result." Xiumin said and sigh. Sometimes he could tell why he prefered food than girls, girls that can bring the atmosphere of love.

"Poor __________ noona, she might be hurting so bad right now. Well it's not that she's not hurting before but at the moment I think it's worse. We know how much noona loves hyung." D.O. said in concern. Kris and Lay were shocked with what D.O. just said.

*__________ love Luhan?* Kris thought. He admitted that he cared and worried for __________ but he doesn't know what to feel with what D.O. just said. He can't believe it. He doesn't want to believe it. What's gonna happen to him now? His feelings?

"How did you know about that? Eunji told me about it last week?" Lay questioned, surprised that everyone knew except for Kris that has the same shock expression as him.

"It shows in __________'s smile and eyes and the way she got hell worried for Luhan hyung. Remember the time we went to Kai's house for a movie marathon?" Chen confirmed and asked. Lay nodded.

Chen continued, "__________, Sehun, D.O. and I where riding __________'s car but then she suddenly got a call from Luhan hyung but I think it wasn't him who __________ talked to. After the call __________ requested to take charge on the wheel with her worried look and do you know what happened next? We were like speeding in light-year. We reached our respective rooms in no time. I also mentioned about her smile. Her smile wasn't real when Luhan hyung announced about his relationship with Eunji-sshi." Chen ended and sigh. Lay and Kris gape, they didn't noticed that.

"Huh... Shorty even hid the true reason why she had a major stomach pain that resulted into an operation just to keep hyung from worrying." Chanyeol scoffed and unknowingly to him that he just said something he have should kept for himself and __________. If only he could make his hyung realize how much his best friend hurt and sacrificed for him. I doubt if he would act the way he acts today.

"Chanyeol, what do you mean by __________ hide the real reason of her stomach pain?" Kris finally voiced. He thought it was all because of some food poison. The others looked at Chanyeol expectanly. Hoping their friend would enlighten them. Chanyeol fidgeted on his, feeling uncomfortable with the intense stare his friends are throwing at him.

"PARK CHANYEOL" Kris said demandingly while slamming his fist on the table, startling Chanyeol and scaring the others.

Suho sigh and in a more calm voice he said, "Chanyeol tell us."

"But hyung I promised __________" Chanyeol hesitated.

"CHANYEOL/ HYUNG JUST TELL US!" They chorused, leaving Chanyeol no choice but to break his promise to __________.

"The real thing that happened was when I opened the door of __________'s room and saw her on the floor crying in pain. It was not the only thing I saw. I also saw the main reason of her sudden stomach pain. I didn't intend to do anything ert when I lifted her shirt but when I did I saw this big bruise on her stomach. It was awful. __________ was badly injured. I questioned her about it but instead of answering me, she made me promise not to tell anyone of you especially Luhan hyung that was on his way to Eunji." Chanyeol stopped to breath and continued. "The day after __________'s operation I visited her secretly and to asked the reason why she got that big bruise. She didn't want to tell me at first but after much persuation she told me that earlier that day when she exited a music store, a man harshly pushed her to the ground, resulting a sprain on her ankle. The man was drunk and he didn't stop there, he punched __________ on her stomach making that big awful bruise. It wasn't the only bruise she got. She had some on her arm that was hidden under her clothes." Chanyeol ended. As the rest of EXO except for Luhan listened to Chanyeol, they can't help but to curl their fists, wanting to kill that whoever bastard that harmed __________ and almost cost her to die if they weren't fast enough to bring her to the hospital.

"Did __________ tell you the name of that effin bastard?" Kris asked in clench teeth. He can even feel his body tremble in irritation, hatred and anger. He promised to kill that guy if saw him.

"No" Chanyeol said. He understand everyones reaction. He had been there and if __________ just knew that man, Chanyeol couldn't promise to do anything sane to him.

"Hyung, did noona described that man who..." Tao couldn't finish his question. He could feel his nerves clicking in irritation and anger. He would unleash all his wushu and other martial arts knowledge on that man if given the chance.

"I've asked that already. I know that even if __________ can remember that bastard's face, she wouldn't tell it. She knew that I or any of us will do anything to get revenge." Chanyeol stated. All of them sigh. Chanyeol was right. There's nothing that __________ decided that would bring bad welfare for the many.

"Since I know the real story, I would try and talk to Luhan hyung. I will persuade him to go back to their house and patch things up." Suho declared. He knew he would have to do something and have to do it fast.

"Wait Suho hyung, you mean Luhan hyung hasn't been home?" Lay mused, shocked as well as the others. They didn't knew that.

Suho nodded, "That's why I will go home and persuade Luhan hyung."

"He's staying at your place?" Xiumin asked and Suho nodded.


At that fact, Kris mentally promised to take care and guard __________ even if she wouldn't know it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Annyeong.....

I've updated...

It's a bit long but I hope everybody will enjoy....

 

I'm sory for breaking my promise yesterday...

there's toooooo mannnnnnnny clockblockss

first was mom asked me to fold all the clean and dried clothes that we washed earlier that day...

i finished near night...

this morning my handed land on a book...

the character was soooooo irritating but guess what I kept on reading but it' s not yet finished, thinking I need to make this chapter...

thennnn while I was making this chap, I the tv...

twighlight breaking dawn part 1 was on air...

and eventually it caught my attention.. ending to me not making this chap...

I finished watching and promised to focus on writing...

I really have to lock my self in a room... which is my habit when i'm out of work...

 

 

soooo much for me...

 

i hopeyou like this chap...

the drama is not yet finish so i hope y'all watch out...

 

 

THANKS for the comments and new subbies... and also for the silent readers...