CHAPTER 26

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

As soon as ___________ left the house, ___________'s dongsaeng turned serious. No more cuter acts or anything soft is visible from him. He was like a totally different person.

 

"Let’s get this straight, who is noona's husband?" He asked and stared at all the boys around the living room. Even his voice changed from a voice full of aegyos to deep and sharp.

 

Sehun hide from Chanyeol's back, he was afraid with the sudden change of the guy in front of them. He was like emitting this intimidating aura. If the eldest ones in EXO were intimidated, they didn't show it but as for the younger ones they can't really make a straight eye contact.

 

"I'm ___________'s husband." Luhan confidently said and stepped forward. The atmosphere was tense. Everyone was thinking what the guy in front of them does now that he knew who his noona’s husband is.

"Luhan, right?" He asked as he scanned Luhan from head to feet.

 

*Dejavu* EXO thought. It was the same words and actions Jonghyun did when he knew Luhan was ___________'s husband.

 

___________'s dongsaeng stopped scanning Luhan. "I'm Gong Chan Shik." The guy introduced but didn't initiate a handshake or bow. "You're a lucky guy." Gongchan sincerely said.

 

*Dejavu* EXO thought again. Those exact same words Jonghyun remarked.

 

"I'm Xi Luhan, your noona's husband." Luhan introduced as well.

 

"I know now. This is the other reason I came here. I want to make it clear to you, Luhan hyung..." Gongchan used honorifics on Luhan. Luhan is still his noona's husband. The EXO was there listening to their conversation and they didn't expect Gongchan to use honorifics on Luhan. He must have respected Luhan as elder and his noona's husband after all.

"No one is allowed to hurt or make my noona cry. If I heard someone here hurt or made my noona cry, that someone I assure will get my wrath. I won't hesitate to fly back here to make sure he'll see hell for even thinking of hurting noona. This does not go for just Luhan hyung but to all of you." Gongchan announced with firm in his voice as he looked at each of the EXO.

"I assure you Gongchan-sshi that it would never happen. ___________ is a nice girl and I would make sure that no one from us would harm her. If there's anything we do, it would be to protect her." Suho spoke as a leader and as a man. EXO nodded in agreement including Luhan.

"Suho hyung is right. We won't harm shorty. She's my bestfriend." Chanyeol said. He agree in everything that Suho said.

"Bestfriend? Who are you anyway?" Gongchan questioned as he take a seat on the couch. He didn't know his noona had a giant curly haired bestfriend. If she had, she should have tell him.

 

"I'm Park Chanyeol. ___________ call me Chanchan. We are childhood bestfriends and we recently reunited." He happily sang.

"I think I remember noona telling me about her lost childhood bestfriend and I think it's the same pet name she told me." Gongchan recalled. The tense atmosphere was slowly disappearing. Gongchan had more relaxed facial expression than before.

"That's me, that's me. Tell me what stories ___________ tell you about me." Chanyeol cheered and take the seat beside Gongchan. Gongchan didn't mind at all and just answered. "Noona told me the both of you play a lot when you were kids."

"Wah, I remember those times..." Chanyeol said dreamily.

"I remember," Baekhyun copied Chanyeol. "I remember my . You even forgot what ___________'s name and face was." Baekhyun teased.

Chanyeol scoffed that everyone laughed including Gongchan. Chanyeol was caught. "I forgot alright but I remember it all now. Gongchan-sshi what else did ___________ tell you about me?" He defended himself and tried to change the topic. Everyone laughed again at Chanyeol desperate attempt to change the topic.

"Well one thing she always mentioned that you have a contagious laugh." Gongchan still answered. He's getting comfortable that none of them would hurt his noona.

"That figured, it's like Chanyeol hyung's signature." Kai rooted.

"By the way Gongchan-sshi, I'm thinking that you're not ___________'s sibling because if you were you should have attended the wedding and you two have different surnames. How are you connected to ___________?" Luhan asked.

 

Gongchan chuckled before answering Luhan's question. "I heared your conversation earlier, you guys are not being too loud with your thoughts." He commented. "Suho hyung's speculation was right that I was not noona's sibling but Chanyeol hyung is wrong to conclude that were cousins. Noona and I are not blood related. She's the person I treasured so much. If there's a person I would risk my life with, it would be noona. She's the reason I am what I am today." Gongchan stated, clearly grateful for everything his noona did for him. The EXO boys were speechless. Gongchan's answer was unexpected. It was deep and sincere. They can see how grateful Gongchan is to ___________. They started to wonder what ___________ did to make Gongchan willing to risk his life for her.

 

"Mind if you tell us the story. I'm Xiumin anyway, the eldest here so you can also call me hyung" Xiumin inquired and introduced. He was curious and the only way to know is to ask Gongchan.

"Sure, hyung"

 

Continuation.......