CHAPTER 21

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 


AUTHOR'S POV


Hours, Hours Later


Evening came yet no one had ever found ____________. The tired EXO boys gathered at Luhan's house. For the whole afternoon till dawn, Lay's group surveyed the entire university looking for ____________. They have managed to asked ____________'s subject classmate but unfortunately they can't give any relevant information about ____________.

Xiumin's group went to the mall and cafés they went together with ____________ but same thing happened. No sign of ____________.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to random places that Chanyeol think ____________ might have gone to. No ____________.

Suho and Luhan went to SMEnt and Lotte World, not to see some idols and have but to take the possibility of ____________ being there. The girl in the receivers area at SMEnt told them that ____________ have not gone to the company. In Lotte World, with a lot of persuation and pleading happened. They managed to juice some information from the security personnel about ____________'s aunt who own a business inside the amusement park. When they reached the cafe ____________'s aunt own, it was close for the day.

Sehun and Tao take turns in calling ____________ number but failed to reach her.

 

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Luhan let out a frustrated scream.

 

"Luhan, there's still one place that we haven't try to look for ____________" Suho said. Luhan knew what Suho meant. ____________'s house was the only place they haven't search for ____________ yet.

Although tired, Luhan stood up, "I will go to my in- laws' house. You guys can go home. Thank you for the help today." Luhan said, dismissively.

"I'll come with you hyung. I want to make sure shorty is there and safe." Chanyeol stubornly said and marched to follow Luhan.

"I'll come too" Sehun chimed then followed by the rest, preparing themselves to leave.

Luhan shook his head. He knew some of have school tomorrow and they need to rest. "No guys, I can go by myself. All of you should rest, some of you still have classes tomorrow to attend. I'll call or sent you guys an update."

 

"NO, WE WILL COME WITH YOU" The EXO boys protested.

 

Kris walked to Luhan's side and brotherly placed his long arm around Luhan's shoulders. "Luhan we're friends and we are friends with ____________ too. All of us is worried sick of ____________ and the thing that could take it away is to

know and see her perfectly safe with our own eyes." Luhan looked at all his friends and all of them nod, agreeing to everything Kris said. Suho gave Luhan a knowing nod when their eyes met.

 

(At Kim's Residence/ ____________'s house/ Luhan's in- laws' house)

 

"Luhan my dear," Mrs. Kim hugged her son-in-law. Clearly surprised with the sudden visit. Her eyes then caught the 11 handsome young men that standing at the back of Luhan. "you brought friends. Good evening boys" Mrs. Kim greet warmly but with class. The EXO politely greet and bowed in respect.

"Come in" Mrs. Kim said and they all went to the living room.

Luhan cleared his throat, "U- umma we went here to uhm ask if ____________ is here." he still stuttered. Since ____________ and Luhan got married, he never went to ____________'s house. It is the first time and he felt guilty that the reason of his first visit would be ____________'s disappearance.

"No, my daughter is not here. Waeyo?" Luhan and EXO boys hopes went down the drain as the devastating words left ____________'s mom mouth. They were all quite. They are afraid to tell ____________'s mom that her daughter is missing.

 

"____________'s missing." Mrs. Kim said. It was a fact rather than a question. All 12 of EXO looked at ____________'s mother. They were confused as to why Mrs. Kim was calmed. Although calmed in the outside look, Mrs. Kim is still worried for her daughter.

"Luhan, son, my daughter never leaves the house without telling you where she goes. I think you should know this by now, right?" Luhan nodded. "but the thing with my daughter is once she left without saying where she goes, she's probably out of the country and there is no way you or us can contact her for two days."

"Bwoh? Out of the country for two days?" Luhan unknowingly raised his voice. Suho pats Luhan's back to calm his friend down. "Miane" Luhan bowed and lowered his voice.

"It's okay son. You see it's a trait ____________ inherited from her grandfather. Me and my husband used to be busy with our business before that we forgot to spend time with our daughter but ____________'s grandfather finds time for his first grandchild which is ____________. There were times that ____________'s grandfather cancel all his appointments and together with my daughter they would secretly fly to other countries without us knowing. My daughter is quite linguistic. If I'm right she understands and speaks atleast 10 languages."

"10?!" EXO exclaimed. They were already amazed that Kris can understand and speak four languages and now this. ___________ knowing how to communicate at least 10 languages.

 

 

WHAT IS SHE?
A S
UPERHUMAN?!


 

First EXO found out that ____________ composed chart topping songs when they followed ____________ that was actually meeting an idol, Jonghyun of SHINee. Then just earlier, they found out about ____________ being linguistic.

"I'm not quite sure of the number but I'm positive that it is atleast 10. If there's a subject that would be easy for her

it would be music and languages." Mrs. Kim proudly said. "She's responsible too and can't easily be tricked. I don't know how she manage to be street- wise but it's one thing that assures me that ____________ would be safe wherever she goes."

EXO clearly see that Mrs. Kim is proud of her daughter, ____________. Their worries lessen as they listen to Mrs. Kim. They have to agree that ____________ is wise. Remember the time she was able to make the EXO do three things for ____________.

 

 

________________________________________________________

OMO my OC had gone missing...

I updated as promised. I was planning to post this chapter hours ago but I was caught up with work.

Thank you for reading...
Hope to see your read your comments :)