CHAPTER 64

GUY WIFE (better with you)





"Hubby, do we really have to stay at Byunghee hyung's house, can't we just check-in in a hotel and just visit him?" Luhan kept on whining while riding a taxi on their way to Byunghee's house. He kept on insisting to check-in in a hotel so he could spend more time with __________.

__________ pinched Luhan's cheeks for looking so adorable, "Wifey, I already promised oppa that we'll stay at his house. Plus it's homey there and you can cook for me there." __________ flashed a cheeky smile.

"Oh mister, this is our stop." __________ abruptly said in english. The taxi driver skillfully parked the car and helped them get Luhan's luggage from the compartment.

"Woah! Is this hyung's house?" Luhan said staring, amazed by the one-storey bungalo house in front of them.

"Neh, nice right? I always stay at oppa's house whenever I came here." __________ informed, smiling while walking ahead.

Luhan gaped at the new information and quickly followed behind __________. "Alone? Hubby, you stay with hyung alone?"

"Yup but sometimes with our other friends." innocently answered not knowing Luhan was currently on the verge of hyperventilating with the thought of __________ staying under one roof with another guy even though if he is __________'s so called 'only oppa'.

Luhan let go of his luggage and cupped __________'s shoulder. "Hubby, from now on you're not going to stay here at hyung's house alone without me and you're not going to any other countries without me and telling me where you are. Promise me that." Luhan said authoritatively yet pleading.

__________ confusedly nodded but then a smirk grew on her face. "Wifey, don't tell me, are you perhaps jealous?" __________ asked and Luhan instantly flushed red. Luhan let go of her shoulders and looked away, trying to hide his flushing face. "OMO! Wifey, you're blushing. Kyeopta." __________ exclaimed while cupping Luhan's face.

Luhan pouted, "Neh, I am jealous so better not be out of my sight." he confidently admitted and quickly kissed __________'s lips, "arraso" he said as he broke the kiss. It was __________'s turn to blush and stiffen.




COUGH COUGH


"Ehrm, are you done with your lovey doveys? The two of you can get in now before ants crawl to the both of you with your sickening sweetness." Byunghee voiced, standing at the front door. He noticed __________ and Luhan's arrival and when he opened the door for them, he saw them being lovey dovey.


"Oppa" __________ exclaim in mixed shock and embarrasment but Byunghee was already walking back inside the house.

"Grrr... makes me shiver." Byunghee muttered and literaly shivered.

"Wifey, this is all your fault." __________ whined and stomped her way inside the house.

"How was it my fault?" Luhan muttered as picked up his luggages and followed __________ inside the house. *Maybe she's shy that we were caught being lovey dovey but I never regretted kissing her. The feeling felt so right.* Luhan thought while smiling, widely.




 


Inside Byunghee's House


__________ yawned, "I'm tired" she said and plopped her body on the couch.

"Princess, your things are already in your room. You can go and have a rest." Byunghee informed.

"Good, I want to rest too." Luhan seconded and was about to follow __________ to her room but Byunghee stopped him by grabbing the back of his collar.

"And where do you think you're going?" Byunghee sarcastically asked while raising his eyebrow at Luhan.

"I'm going to rest too." Luhan innocently answered.

"You can rest..." Byunghee stated. Luhan was about to thank him when he cut him, "but... I never said your allowed to rest in the same room with my princess. There's no way would I allow that to happen especially in my own house. You're rooming with me and there's nothing you can do about it even with the fact that I don't want to share my room with the guy my princess fell for." Byunghee told and whispered the last part but Luhan was still able to hear it. Luhan was mentally celebrating that Byunghee recognized him as the guy that __________ chose.

"But hyung..." Luhan still protested but just like earlier Byunghee cut him.

"No... There's only two rooms in this house and..." Byunghee stopped talking when the door of __________'s room opened, revealing the sleepy __________.

"Princess, you're up. What's wrong?" Byunghee worriedly asked.

"Oppa, you two are noisy. I can't sleep." __________ stated and yawned.

"We're sorry princess. Go to sleep. We promise we won't be noisy." Byunghee said and urged __________ to go back in her room but Luhan held her hand.

"Hubby, can't I room with you?" Luhan whined.

Byunghee gaped. *WHAT THE HECK?! This brat have guts to ask __________ that in front of me. Oh no... you just did not...*

"You can't, wifey." __________ said that made Byunghee evily laughed in his mind. *That's what you get brat.*

__________ walked towards Byunghee, "Good night, oppa." she said and kissed his cheeks. Byunghee turned to with a smug face followed with a smirk. His eyes  were like emitting the words 'beat that brat'.

But then __________ walked to Luhan and, "Good night, wifey." she said and quickly yet shyly kissed Luhan on the lips. "Just follow oppa, arraso." She gently patted Luhan's head and the latter was smiling widely while nodding his head. __________ smiled and left to her room.

"Lets go hyung." Luhan said and entered the opposite door while smirking *In your face hyung. In your face.* Luhan victoriously thought and can't stop smirking. Byunghee shooked his head but then chuckled. *That brat is competing. Lets see about that.*



 





Morning. Next Day.


Byunghee wake up early. It was a work day so he need to be up and prepare for work. Luhan was still lying on the when he came back from the wash room.


"Don't pretend that you're sleeping. I know you're awake." Byunghee said out of the blue while putting on his coat. He was right. Luhan was already awake and was just pretending to be asleep. He planned to sneak in to __________'s room the moment Byunghee left but it seemed like he caught him. Luhan sit up and looked at Byunghee who was fixing his tie.

"Tell princess I'm off early for work and I'm expecting that there's no funny business while I'm gone." Byunghee said that made Luhan confused. *What does hyung mean by 'funny business'?"


"Luhan, I entrust my princess to you but I assure you, I would know if anything happens to __________ or in this house." Byunghee said making Luhan's face turned a dark shade of red. Now he gets what Byunghee meant.

"Thanks but hyung I'm not like that." Luhan defended.

"Good. I was only saying it to remind you. I'm off now." Byunghee said and grabbed his suitcase from the chair. "By the way there's food in the fridge. You can cook if you like. Take good care of __________, arraso." Byunghee said as he stopped at the door.

"Of course." Luhan nodded. Byunghee nodded and finally left. Luhan stood up and went to the wash room to wash his face and brush his teeth.

*Time to see my hubby.* Luhan shivered a little. The thought sounded wrong since he just roomed with Byunghee but he shrugged it. Seeing __________ was more appealing to him.

Luhan was in front of __________'s room. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He was contemplating if he should knock or not but intense desire of seeing __________ won over. He knocked on the door three times and on the third, __________ opened the door while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Luhan's eyes turned crescents, thinking of how __________ looked cute and adorable at that moment. She was wearing shorts with a slightly loose shirt. She still have her bed hair while rubbing her eyes.

"Wifey" __________ called while groggily walked back to her bed and lied down on it. Luhan giggled and followed __________ inside after closing the door behind him. He sit on the corner of __________'s bed and without a word, watched her sleep.

For a while they stayed like that. __________ sleeping while was Luhan staring at her but __________ slowly opened her eyes and came face to face with Luhan.

"Wifey, five more minutes please. I can't sleep with your intense stares." __________ said, showing her five fingers to Luhan. She could feel Luhan's stares and that made her hard to go back to sleep.

"Okay, I'll be at the kitchen if you need me." Luhan said and kissed __________'s forehead then went out of the room, feeling contented. Seeing __________ feels like a drug to him and now that he seen her, he was energized.



Meanwhile inside the room...

"Aigoo wifey, how could I sleep with that." __________ muttered as she caressed her forehead that Luhan had just kissed. __________ stood up and decided to take a bath since all her senses were already wide awake with Luhan did.

In ten minutes, __________ was fresh and dressed up. She went to kitchen and looked for Luhan.

"Hmm... smells good." __________ said while peaking on the food Luhan was cooking from his shoulders. On the hand, Luhan got startled at __________'s sudden appearance. He didn't notice her arrival.

"Hubby, you scared me there. I thought you continued sleeping?" Luhan asked as he placed two strips of bacon on each of their plates.

"I wasn't sleepy anymore so I decided to take a bath instead." __________ answered and took the plates from Luhan and placed it on the table. "Oh you're wore apron." __________ said when she noticed Luhan taking off the blue apron.

Luhan looked at __________ and smiled, "Thanks for that someone, I got used on wearing apron whenever I'm cooking."

__________ knew Luhan was talking about her, "But you really looked good in apron." she defended with a sheepish smile on her face.

"I get that a lot too." Luhan smirked. __________ tsk-ed but didn't object. They take their seats, facing each other. __________ started eating but Luhan just watched her eat. He cooked for her a lot of times but this time it was different. He felt like he entered a cooking competition and he's food is currently being judge by the one and only judge, __________.


__________ noticed Luhan stares. She gulped her food and asked. "Wifey, why aren't you eating?"

"D- Did I cook it right?" Luhan asked instead of answering her question.

__________ chuckled and decided to tease Luhan, "Hmm..." she acted like thinking making Luhan gulped. __________ her hardest not laugh. "I don't really know." she continued.

Luhan felt weak. Why does he make a mistake at the time he wanted to impress __________?

__________ giggled and sliced a small portion of bacon and held on to Luhan's mouth. "Eat it." she said. Luhan looked at her and eat the bacon. The bacon was alright, Luhan thought, judging his food while subconsciously nodding his head.


"It's good right? You're the best chef wifey so you don't need to ask if the food taste good. It's not good but... GREAT!" __________ smiling said, raising her two thumbs up. Luhan laughed as he felt releaved that __________ liked it.


 

 


________________________________________________________________

Annyeong...



I'm very very SORRY for the very late update.

I'm got busy making program for our school's graduation and

I have to attend to my three siblings graduation.
 

 


Yup... My three siblings graduated in two consecutive days


Apologies to all.

 

WOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH A WORK-LESS WEEK

next week

 

by the ways...

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS and ACCEPTING MY FRIEND REQUEST