CHAPTER 65

GUY WIFE (better with you)





First Day in Canada
(Afternoon)



"Wifey are you done?" __________ hollered outside Byunghee and Luhan's as she knocked on the door.

"Not yet done. Hubby you can come in. The door is not locked." Luhan hollered back as he fixed his shirt while looking at his reflection on the mirror. Truthfully he was not thrilled with the fact the Byunghee invited them to eat dinner outside and he was going to introduce them to someone that he didn't clarify to be a boy or a girl. He's confused with Byunghee. He would recognize him as __________'s man but then he would sometimes do the opposite.

"Wifey" __________ called for the third time. __________ already stood next to Luhan while calling his name but he seems to be zoning out.

Luhan snapped out of it and turned to __________. "Neh? What did you say?" he asked.

"I said you already looked good in your clothes. What were you thinking?" __________ asked as she fixed Luhan's hair.

"It's nothing," Luhan answered as he laced his arms around __________'s waist. "and you look beautiful." he whispered.

__________ giggled and lightly tapped Luhan's back, "Okay, stop the cheeziness wifey. We still need to meet oppa and his friend."

Luhan slightly frowned but then smiled. *Whoever Byunghee hyung wanted to introduce to us, especially if it's a guy, I would not allow anyone to separate me and __________ again.* he determinedly thought as he escorted __________ out of the room.




 





"There they are" __________ cried when she spotted Byunghee as they entered the restaurant. She grabbed Luhan's hand and pulled him to where Byunghee was.

"Oppa, we're here. Where's your friend?" __________ asked.

Byunghee chuckled, "I can see that. Take your seats... she..."

"Oh My Gosh Byunghee..." a lady suddenly squealed behind Byunghee's back. Byunghee jumped a bit from his seat while __________ and Luhan got startled by the lady's sudden out burst. "is she __________?" the lady asked in english as she tugged on Byunghee's sleeve while pointing a finger at __________.


Byunghee nodded, "Yeah, she is..." he was interrupted again with another squeal from the lady.


"OH MY GOSH...! You're prettier and cuter in real life." the lady hugged __________ while __________ hugged back, feeling confused and amused. "Byunghee, why didn't you bring her here before." the lady turned to Byunghee and scolded him. She turned back again to __________ with smile and continued blubbering. "Oh my god, I wanted to have a sister like you. You know Byunghee tells a lot of stories about you so when he told me you came for vacation, I immediately told him to arrange this dinner so we could meet. Wait I'm talking too fast. I even forgot to introduce myself first. I'm Kirstine Smith." Kirstine held her hand out to __________.

__________ smiled and accepted Kirstine's handshake, "Xi... I mean Kim __________."

Luhan felt disappointed with __________'s introduction though he understands her. They are not married so why would __________ use his surname?

Kirstine noticed the guy beside __________, "and you are?" she asked.

"Xi Luhan" Luhan introduced and held out his hand.

Kirstine accepted the handshake, "Are you __________'s cousin?" Kirstine asked again.


*WHAT DID SHE SAY? COUSIN? Is she serious? Do we look a like for her to say that?* Luhan thought as he gaped at Kirstine.

*God, this girl and . Can anyone tell me why I fall for again?* Byunghee facepalmed.

__________ quietly laughed as she saw Luhan's reaction and she noticed something different from Byunghee. He wasn't the type to of guy to be interrupted when his talking but Kirstine just did three times ever since she arrived and there is something with the way he looks at her.

*Oppa, likes her.* __________ thought.


"Kirstine unnie, Luhan is my boyfriend." __________ said in english as she sensed that the two boys were too stunned to answer Kirstine's question. __________ used honorifics on Kirstine because she thought it wasn't modest to just call her by her first name only.  Luhan snapped back and turned to __________. Even though he was a tad disappointed with __________'s introduction, at least he liked the part that __________ bravely introduced him as her boyfriend.

"Okay, Kirstine, chill with the questions. Lets all sit down first." Byunghee said as came back to his senses. The other customers were already looking at them. The three followed Byunghee's order but as all of them sit...

"Byunghee did you hear that? __________ called me unnie. It's korean for elder sister, right?" Kirstine cupped Byunghee's hands and shooked it vigorously. Byunghee slightly blushed at the sudden contact but manage to hide it in split seconds and nodded.


*I saw that oppa.* __________ thought as she evily laughed in her mind.

Kirstine turned to __________ and hugged her, "I'm glad you called me unnie." she said. Byunghee stood up and made Kirstine sit back.

"You, relax. Lets order. I'm hungry." Byunghee said and  called for a waiter.

"Tsk you're always hungry Byunghee." Kirstine scoffed. The waiter arrived and handed all of them their menu book but Kirstine took Byunghee's menu book and returned it to the waiter, together with hers. "It's stake and carbonara for the two of us."


__________ unnoticeably raised her eyebrow, *Oh unnie knows oppa's favorite foods too.* she thought.

"Hubby, what do you want to eat?" Luhan whispered beside __________.

"I want burger, spaghetti and chocolate sundae." __________ answered and handed the waiter her menu book.

"I'll take, what she takes." Luhan said and handed his menu book. The waiter nodded and left to get their orders.


Kissten awed, "Aww... how cute getting the same orders. Since when did the two of you get together?" she asked.

"L- Lets just say it was official yesterday. It's kinda of a long story." __________ answered and cleared , "so unnie, did Byunghee oppa already asked you out?" __________ asked while mentally smirking. Byunghee, who was beside Kirstine, straightened his back and sent __________ a look to shut it but as mischievous as __________ is, she just retorted with a smirk.

"Pssh... Him?" Kirstine pointed at Byunghee. "he only thinks of work and only remembers me when he's hungry 'cause he always asked me out to eat with him."

"Hey, I'm not like that." Byunghee defended.

"Tell that to the marines." Kirstine retorted. __________ and Luhan chuckled as they watched and listened to their bickering. It only stopped when the waiter arrived with their orders.

"What are you doing?" Luhan asked as he noticed __________ separating the lettuce from her burger.

"I didn't notice it was lettuce in the menu picture and I'm kinda allergic to it. I thought the burger was plain." __________ answered as she continued what she's doing.

"Give me that." Luhan said and grabbed __________'s burger. He called the waiter and requested to make the burger plain for __________.

"Wifey, it's okay. You didn't have to do that." __________ argued.

"No hubby, what if the taste of the lettuce remains and you might get allergies. I can't let that happen." Luhan argued back but it was clear that he was worried. __________ sighed and didn't argue with Luhan. She understands that he's worried plus the waiter arrived with her plain burger.


"Aww... Luhan is so sweet even though I don't understand a single word that they say." Kirstine muttered, that was actually watching Luhan and __________ interact. Even though she didn't understand verbally since they were talking in Korean, she understands it by their actions.

"Thank you." Luhan awkwardly smiled at Kirstine. Their conversation went on with Kirstine asking most of the time.




 





Second Day in Canada


"Hubby, are you sure this is the right place?" Luhan asked while carrying a stuff toy in his left hand and food in his right. They were looking for Hayoung and Steve's house. They're Hannah's parents, the kid that she met during Kris's birthday. Yesterday after they went home from dinner with Kirstine, __________ remembered Hannah and her promise to visit them. She contacted them and asked for their address.

"Wifey, don't worry. I know we came to the right place... There it is." __________ pointed at a particular house not far from them. "Let me help you with that." she offered.

Luhan shooked his head, "No, I can manage."

__________ puffed while chuckling. "Manage my . I can see you having a hard time with that." she snatched the stuff toy and carry it and walked ahead. It wasn't just a stuff toy, it was a big stuff toy.

"Hubby wait," Luhan hollered, "Lets exchange. I'll carry that stuff toy, it's heavy for you." Luhan took the stuff toy and handed __________ the food. "Better. Come on, lets visit Hannah." he smiled and slung his arm around __________'s shoulder. They walked towards Hannah's house with that.


"__________" Hayoung happily called as she opened the door for Luhan and __________. She turned to Luhan then looked back at __________. "and he is?"

"Xi Luhan, __________'s boyfriend." Luhan proudly introduced.

Hayoung nodded while giving __________ a meaningful smile. "Come in" she opened the door wider for them.

"Unnie!" Hannah squealed while running towards __________.

"Hannah, I miss you." __________ also squealed and welcomed Hannah with a big hug. "We brought you toy." __________ motioned Luhan to come over and hand Hannah the big stuff toy.

Hannah cutely hugged the toy. "OMO, thank you unnie... Thank you... uhm..." Hannah stopped and looked back at __________. "Who is he?"

"You can call him Luhan oppa." __________ answered and ruffled her hair.

Hannah nodded and turn to Luhan, "Thank you, Luhan oppa."

"You're welcome, Hannah." Luhan smiled and gently pinched her cheeks.

"Wifey, could you bring this to Hayoung. I'll stay and play with Hannah." __________ said with her puppy eyes as she held the food to Luhan.

Luhan chuckled, "Arraso, anything for you, hubby." he cheekily said and grabbed the food from __________'s hand then wink before he left.

Hayoung giggled as she watched __________ and Luhan from the kitchen that overlooks the living room.

"Hayoung-sshi, __________ told me to bring this to you." Luhan said as he came near to Hayoung and handed her the food.

"Thank you. You guys shouldn't have bothered." Hayoung courteously bowed and placed the food on the table. When she looked back at Luhan, he was already in his own world, watching __________ laughing and playing with Hannah.

"They're beautiful, right?" Hayoung asked as she joined Luhan watching her daughter and __________.

Luhan looked at Hayoung, smiled and nodded. "Neh, they're both beautiful."

Hayoung chuckled, "Luhan-sshi, are we on the same page?" she asked amused. "I'm talking about the images you imagine while looking at my daughter and __________."

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked, confused.

Hayoung lightly laughed and tapped Luhan's shoulder. "Nothing. You'll know what I mean sooner or later just remember I'll be glad to help." and with that she prepared the food for all of them.

Luhan looked at __________ and Hannah while thinking of what Hayoung said. *Images in my imagination?*


__________________________________________________

Annyeong...!

I've updated...
I hope you guys like this chap.