CHAPTER 48

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 



"Luhan" _________ called as Luhan and her stared at each other. Luhan broke the staring contest and sent __________ a betrayed, anger and hate look then turned to leave.

"Wifey, wait..." __________ cried and run after Luhan, who didn't look back and continued walking. Luhan called and ride a cab.

"Wait Luhan let me explain" __________ plead as she knocked on the window of the passenger's side of the cab. Luhan didn't even look at her and usherred the driver to get going.

__________ run back to the front of the cafe where her car was parked. She was about to get in when a hand stopped her. She looked who it was and it was Lay with Eunji by his side.

"I'm coming with you. This is all my fault and I should explain everything to Luhan hyung." Lay said, determined. He doesn't want __________ to take all the blame and ruin her good relationship with his hyung.

"No Lay. I will try to talk things out with your hyung at home plus I don't know if he wants to see you this early especially with Eunji. Give wifey time and space. I know he would forgive you in the end." __________ patted Lay's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

Lay weakly nodded. __________ has a point if he insisted on coming it may only lead to fight and more understanding. "Okay, call me whenever you need me and I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with hyung." Lay guiltily and apologetically said.

"Don't be sorry, somehow I knew this would happen." __________ mumbled the last part. "I'll be going. Make sure to sent Eunji home, safely." __________ reminded and went inside her car and speed off.


"I hope __________ would be alright and nothing wrong happens." Lay uttered in hope as he watched __________'s disappearing from his sight.

"Oppa, what does __________ meant with she will talk things out with Luhan oppa at home?" Eunji curiously asked while feeling a bit jealous that Lay cared so much for __________. She mentally scolded herself for thinking that way. __________ is a married person and a friend although they don't hang out as often with the boys, she knew __________ loved her husband. She can see it in her eyes whenever the topic is about her husband.

"Lets go inside the cafe. I think it's time for you to know the truth about __________ and Luhan hyung." Lay said as he escorted Eunji inside the cafe. They occupied the same seats Lay and __________ sat earlier. Eunji looked expectantly at Lay, waiting for him to continue.

"The truth about __________ and Luhan hyung is they are married. It was an arranged marriage actually that their grandfathers' made. They have been together for almost a year now." Lay revealed, shocking Eunji.

"But why did oppa court me if he is already married with __________?" Eunji asked, puzzled.

"Because __________ knew that Luhan hyung like you and she let him. Haven't you noticed that Luhan hyung has been wearing a necklace with the same pendant everyday?" Lay inquired.

"Not really since what I always saw was the necklace. I don't know if it has a pendant." Eunji answered as she tried to recall the times she seen Luhan wearing necklace.

"The pendant Luhan hyung always hang on his necklace is their wedding ring. __________ suggested it in case their parents suddenly appear." Lay explained and Eunji nodded. "Now it figures. There was never a time that __________ mentioned her husband's name when I asked her." Eunji was silent, letting the new information sink in.


"__________... she might have hurt a lot and it is all because of... Me." Eunji muttered as she realized one thing.

"You hurt __________? How? Why?" Lay asked confused. He can't understand Eunji. How and why would she hurt __________? Eunji and __________ haven't been in to a fight, right?

"It's not intentional though. __________ like her husband, Luhan oppa. I think it's more than like. She love Luhan oppa." Eunji stated in a matter-of-fact.

"How could you tell that?" Lay asked and at the same time he was thinking of the possibilities of Eunji telling the truth.

"I can tell it with the way her eyes glow whenever I asked her about her husband which is all along Luhan oppa." Eunji said. Now, she felt more guilty it was not only Luhan that she hurt but her friend, __________.


*__________ love Luhan hyung? __________ LOVE LUHAN HYUNG?* Lay thought.



 

 



At the meantime at Luhan and __________'s house.




"Wifey!" __________ frantically called as she bargged in to their house. She looked around for any sign of Luhan at their first floor but there was no Luhan. __________ run upstairs straight to Luhan's room where her instinct brought her. There he was, Luhan, madly throwing stuffs everywhere.

"Wifey" __________ called again, this time Luhan heard her. Luhan fiercely faced her. He stopped throwing stuffs and marched towards __________.

"Don't you dare call me that." Luhan said in his menacing and cold voice. He was mad. He was cheated by his girlfriend then his closest friend and now his wife. He walked to his bed and sit on it. He leaned his elbow on his knees and buried his face on his palms. He felt his body drained.

"Wifey, I can explain." __________ said as she walked closer to Luhan.

Luhan looked up with hatred in his eyes, "I said don't call me that." He hissed. __________ flinched and stepped back in fear, scared with the new Luhan in front of her. The cold, angry and angry Luhan.

"Luhan I can explain just listen to me please." __________ plead, mastering all the courage she could master.

"Let you explain? What? You're going to tell me the real score between Eunji and that good-for-nothing-girlfriend-stealer friend of mine? Congrats you've done well __________. You've done well in keeping the truth from me." Luhan sarcastically said and tsk-ed.

__________'s ears perked up. She couldn't believe Luhan said those words about Lay, his bestfriend and almost like his brother. Lay also sacrificed for Luhan to be happy but Luhan didn't know. "Yah, don't say such words about Lay. You don't know how..." She was cut off by Luhan.

"Now what? You're going to defend that jerk? Huh? You like him too that you kept everything from me?" Luhan shouted as he towered __________.

*This is not what suppose to happen?* __________ thought as she stepped back, away from Luhan but Luhan yanked her shoulder, gripping it.

"Luhan, I do not like Lay with any other reason but friendship. Lay wanted to keep his feelings for Eunji to himself but unfortunately I noticed it and asked him. He hesitated but soon afterwards he told me. Luhan, Lay is willing to give up Eunji for your happiness. I didn't tell you because I don't have any right or permission to say it to you. I'm really sorry Luhan." __________ heartfully apologized as she tried to shrug the pain in her arms which Luhan was gripping tightly.

"__________, I trusted you. How can you do this to me?" Luhan didn't listen to her. He was hurt that enables him to listen and accept any explanation. Tears threatening to fall from Luhan's eyes.

"Luhan, I'm sorry" __________ uttered as she tried to wipe the tears that finally fall from Luhan's eyes but Luhan swatted her hands away.

"Don't touch me." Luhan said and walked to his closet. He pulled random clothes from it and place it inside his backpack.

"Luhan, what are you doing?" __________ asked worriedly as she saw Luhan packed some clothes.

"I don't want to see you so I will leave." Luhan said without looking at her, zipping his bag. __________ heart break into million pieces as he said those first six words. The one thing she feared was happening and it hurts her. Unknowingly her tears started falling. She walked towards Luhan, wanting to hug him and beg him not to leave but before she could do a single thing that she thought, Luhan slung his backpack on his shoulder and leave.

"Luhan don't leave." __________ plead as she was able to catched up with Luhan at his door.

Luhan looked at her hand that was holding his arm then he violently shook it off, making __________ stumble back. "__________ can't you understand? I don't want to see you, do you hear me? Don't you think of following me either." Luhan yelled and left the house. __________ was stoned on her spot, crying but as she heard the front door slammed close, her weak body crumbled down the floor. The pain was so much for her to take. She cried and cried at that same spot that night.




 


 



Luhan can't possibly go to his parents' house or they would know that he had a major part with their daughter-in-law so he went to Suho's house.

"Luhan hyung" Suho said as he opened the door. He was puzzled and worried with how his hyung looked. He hair is in a mess and he looked like he came from crying.

"Can I stay here for a while?" Luhan asked and just then Suho noticed the backpack slung on his hyung's shoulder.

"Of course, come in." Suho opened the door wider for Luhan to enter. He closed the door as his hyung got inside. He was contemplating if he would ask his hyung what happened.

"Suho, I know you are curious as to why I am here but can you save it some other time. I promise I would tell it to you at the right time." Luhan said.

Suho nodded in agreement, "Sure hyung, tell me when you're ready and you can use the guest room." he informed. Luhan nodded.

"Thanks Suho but can you do me another favor?" Luhan asked and Suho nodded, urging him to continue.

"Don't tell anyone I'm here especially __________" Luhan muttered.


*__________? Hyung didn't call __________ hubby? Did they have a fight?* Suho mentally questioned but he was able to nod at Luhan. Luhan thanked him again and excused himself to the guest room and rest.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Annyeong I've updated...

 

I'll try to update later...

Weekend but still a busy day..

aishhhhhh

 

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND READING MY STORY!!!!