CHAPTER 42

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

Continuation...
 
 
 
"What? Eunji tell me exactly where you are?" Luhan worriedly asked. Lay's heart raced in worry at the mention of Eunji's name. All eyes on Luhan. All wondering what was happening but they were hinting that there might be something wrong that involved Eunji.
 
"Eunji, listen to me. Don't panic and try to be in a more crowded place. I'll be there okay. I promise." Luhan lovingly assured and with no second wasted he went to his room and get his car key.
 
__________ looked at Lay. She knows Lay feelings for Eunji and it was clear that he was worried as Luhan. She neared Lay.
 
"Take it and make sure she's safe." __________ whispered and slid her car key to Lay's hand. Lay looked at her and __________ nodded in understanding.
 
"Thank you." Lay said and immediately followed Luhan so he wouldn't lose him.
 
"I hope Eunji noona would be alright." Sehun mumbled.
 
"I hope so too but don't worry, wifey is on his way." __________ assured and lightly patted the maknae's back.
 
*Your husband... your love __________ went away for another girl on your special day. __________, how can you be so selfless?* Chen thought as he stared at __________ with pity in his eyes.
 
"Eunji-sshi would be okay and we should continue the surprise." Suho clapped to get everyone's attention and he successfully gained it.
 
"Wait, where is Lay hyung?" Tao asked as he looked around the living room for Lay.
 
"I ask him to buy me something." __________ answered so that no one would question Lay's disappearance.
 
"Okay, lets proceed." Baekhyun and Chanyeol cheered.
 
"Wait..." This time __________ said that. "I'm gonna go get something from my room first. I won't take long, promise." She said and immediately went to her room. The truth was her stomach was starting to ache and it was more painful this time.
 
 
More than five minutes later, __________ has not come back yet.
 
"What take noona so long? She said she'll come back soon." Tao asked as he tossed his phone in the air while waiting for __________ to come down.
 
"I'm gonna go and check on shorty." Chanyeol volunteered. He shoot up from the couch and went straight to __________'s room.
 
"Shorty?" Chanyeol called as he knocked on her door. No answer.
 
"Shorty?" He called again, this time a little louder but just like before no __________ answered him. Chanyeol turn the doorknob of his best friend's door, it wasn't lock. He turned and opened it but he was surprised with what he saw.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His best friend... __________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
... was lying on the floor crying in pain.
 
 
 
 
"__________!!!" Chanyeol cried out and went to __________'s side and cupped his shoulders. "__________, what's wrong? Are you hurt? What? Tell me." Chanyeol bombarded her with series of questions but it was all because he was worried. __________ looked like she's experiencing an exocriating pain.
 
"Chan my stomach. It hurts so much." __________ said with tears in her eyes. Chanyeol was confused and unconsciously he lifted a little bit of _________'s shirt. He gasped as he saw the big black-violet colored bruise.
 
"__________, what happened to this? Who did this to you?" Chanyeol asked. He's having mixed emotion: anger, worry, sadness and pity.
 
"Nothing happened, Chan just give me painkillers." __________ lied, not wanting to tell the truth.
 
"__________ THIS IS NOTHING!" Chanyeol yelled in frustration.
 
"Chan, nothing happened just give me the painkillers. My stomach, it's really painful." __________ ignored her best friends yelling.
 
"I'm bringing you to the hospital and you can't stop me." Chanyeol declared and carry __________ in his arms, bridal style.
 
"Chanyeol why are you... What happened to __________?" Kris arrived at __________'s door. They heard Chanyeol yelling that is why he came to see what was happening. He widen his eyes when he saw __________'s pitiful state in Chanyeol's arms.
 
"Kris hyung, we need to bring __________ to hospital. Her stomach had been aching." Chanyeol said, omitting the part where he saw the big bruise on __________ stomach. Kris nodded and immediately went out of the house to prepare his car.
 
"Chan, don't tell Luhan about this. I don't want to worry him more." __________ said in her weak voice. Chanyeol wanted to argue but he decided not to. If __________ doesn't want his hyung to know then be it. The important thing right now is to bring her to the hospital. They passed the living room and the worried faces of EXO.
 
"Hyung, what's happening to noona?" Sehun asked in a verge of tears. They followed them outside __________ and Luhan's house. His heart broke when he saw his noona crying in pain.
 
"We're going to the hospital. You guys catch up with us but make sure the house is locked and no one would inform Luhan hyung about this." Chanyeol commanded. Kris opened the passengers side of his car and Chanyeol slipped inside, still __________ in his arms. Kris close the door and run to the drivers seat. He ignited the engine and speed off to the nearest hospital.
 
"Hyung what is happening? First Eunji-sshi is in danger and now noona is crying in pain. Why is this all happening?" D.O. cried. Today was supposedly fun, celebrating __________'s birthday but then this.
 
"Everybody get yourselves together. We shouldn't be weak at times like this. Lets follow Chanyeol's instruction and get ourselves to the hospital. Remember what Chanyeol said no one will inform Luhan. I think __________ told Chanyeol too." Suho said in a calm yet strong voice. He does not want to look weak in front of his dongsaengs at times like this. Xiumin quickly run back to the house and locked the door. He came back and they all ride Suho's car.
 
 
 
 
 
MEANWHILE
 
 
 
"Eunji" Luhan called as he saw her.
 
"Luhan, I lost the guy following me. I thought somethings going to happen." Eunji sobbed in fear on Luhan's chest. Luhan was hugging Eunji, soothing her.
 
"Eunji, you're safe. You're safe with me now so don't be scared." Luhan carressed Eunji's hair but he let her cry. He was glad Eunji was safe but for some odd reason his heart felt uneasy like it's telling him that something was wrong. He can't tell what it was. He shrugged the worries that he feel. Nothing could have gone wrong. Eunji is already safe in his arms. In a distance a pair of jealous eyes was staring at the couple. Lay. He was relieved to see Eunji safe but seeing her in other's man arms didn't keep him from feeling jealous and envious. He started __________'s car and decided to go back but on his way he received a message from Tao to went straight to the hospital because __________ had a major stomach pain. Tao also reminded not to tell Luhan. Instead of going back to the house, he went to the hospital where they brought __________, and followed Tao request not to tell Luhan.
 
 
 
 
 
At The Hospital
 
 
"Kris, Chanyeol" Xiumin called as they arrived at the emergency area of the hospital where the two were. Kris was pacing back in fort while frustratedly combing his hair with his bare hands. On the other side, Chanyeol was sitting on the bench, silently cursing himself for not taking good care of his best friend.
 
"Chanyeol, is __________ going to be alright?" Baekhyun asked as he sit beside Chanyeol.
 
"I don't know hyung, I don't know." Chanyeol helplessly looked at Baekhyun. The tears he's been holding back from __________ and Luhan's house, started to flow.
 
"Yeol, __________ would be alright. She's a strong girl remember." Baekhyun assured. His tears were starting to well-up too.
 
Sehun and Tao were already crying and they were leaning their head on Chen's shoulder.
 
The emergency room door opened and revealed the doctor that assisted __________. "Whose the family member?" The doctor asked.
 
"We're her friends, doc. What happened to __________?" Kris stopped pacing and asked the doctor.
 
"Miss Xi is suffering from internal hemorage, meaning there is an internal bleeding in her stomach..."
 
"BWOH?!" They all gasp.
 
"Miss Xi needs to undergo an immediate operation to prevent the blood from spreading that might lead to more complications and cause her death. We need a family authorization." The doctor said. Their mouth fell as they heard what might happen to __________. There was a possibility that may cause her to die.
 
"Doctor, do the necessary operations just please make sure that __________ would be safe. We'll handle her family's authorization." Kris said. The doctor nodded and entered the emergency room again.
 
They were all silent. Only sobs were heard from them. They can't help it. One moment they were happy and enjoying the party in just a couple of minutes they were in the hospital hearing the doctor said of having the possibility that __________ might die.
 
"Guys, what happened?" Lay instantly asked as he arrived. No one answered him. They were all crying. "Anybody please tell me what happened and why are you crying?" Lay didn't want to assume but they were not answering him.
 
"YAH! Can anybody answer my question? Tao tell me what happened." Lay turned to Tao.
 
"Hyung, __________  noona is having an internal hemorage. Kris hyung told the doctor to do the operation that could prevent the blood from spreading and causing more complications." Tao answered weakly.
 
"WHAT? We should tell Luhan hyung about this." Lay fetch his phone but Chanyeol snatched it away from his hyung.
 
"Hyung you're not calling Luhan hyung." Chanyeol stated.
 
"Chanyeol, Luhan hyung has to know. He is her husband."
 
"Hyung, __________ doesn't want Luhan hyung to know." Chanyeol argued. He also wanted Luhan to know but he had to keep his promise. Lay gave up and sit beside Tao.
 
 
 
 
To  be Continued...