CHAPTER 52

GUY WIFE (better with you)




THE NEXT DAY



"LUHANNNNN!" __________ frantically screamed Luhan's name. Luhan who was about to open the door of his room got the shock of his life with that scream but at the same time he also got worried. He dashed downstairs and went where __________ was.

 

"Why? What happened?" Luhan worriedly asked as he stood next to __________ that was standing in front of fridge.

"Luhan, there's no more ice cream in the fridge." __________ said as she pointed to the almost empty fridge.

"That's it? That was the reason why you screamed?" Luhan asked incredously. He almost had a heart attack with that scream and the only reason was ICE CREAM. Ice cream, who would scream for ice cream? *__________*
(A/N: haha wait that rhymes. Ice cream, who would scream for ice cream? Tsk... haha don't mind my lameness..)

 


__________ confusedly tilt her head sideward as she looked at Luhan, "Well... Yeah..." then she looked back at the fridge, "Ah the fridge is also almost empty"

Luhan never leave his gaze on __________ as he take a few steps near her. "Hubby" Luhan called and flicked her forehead.

"Ouch! Luhan that hurts. Why'd you flick my forehead?" __________ whined as she rubbed her forehead.

"For your lame reason of screaming." Luhan said with a look that says are-you-serious-you're-asking-me-why-I-flicked-your-forehead.

"Okay fine Luhan, I know that was lame but I wanted to eat ice cream." __________ reasoned.


*Luhan?" Luhan thought. He realized that ever since he came home that was actually just yesterday, he never heard __________ call him wifey and he feels weird about it.

"__________, why are you calling me by my first name?" Luhan asked that was way far from their previous topic.

"That's because you don't want me to call you wi... yeah... you know what I mean." __________ answered as she looked elsewhere. Luhan sigh as he remembered himself yelling at __________ not to call him 'wifey'.

Luhan cleared his throat and said, "I'm sorry for yelling at you like that and you can call me wifey again. It feels kinda weird with you calling me by my first name. I'm not used to it." Luhan slightly blushed. It was as if he just used that reason just to make __________ call him wifey again.


__________ was surprised by Luhan's request but most of all she was happy and pleased. "Sure wifey." She said with no hesitation and smiled, showing her cute eyesmile.

Luhan smiled at that smile, "Back to the topic, why do you want to eat ice cream? The weather is still cold." Luhan said in a matter-of-fact. The weather was cold but it wasn't snowing.


"But I wanted to eat ice cream, wait..." __________ snapped her fingers. She thought of the best solution for her ice cream cravings. "I'll buy ice cream. Wifey you can start listing down names of groceries to buy."

"I'll come with you." Luhan declared since he had nothing to do, might as well join __________ with grocery shopping.


"Really? Wifey, you would come with me?" _________ asked wide eyes in surprise. Luhan nodded. "Okay, wait for me I need to change my clothes." __________ and left to her room and change. Luhan followed her upstairs and went to his own room, not to change but to grab his jacket, wallet and car key. Luhan was already downstairs and __________ has not descended yet. He plopped himself on the couch and waited for __________. Not too long __________ descended from upstairs.

Luhan turned to look at __________ and was shocked to see what __________ was wearing. "What are you wearing?" Luhan asked as one of his eyebrows was raised.

__________ looked at her clothes, "Long-sleeved polo, cardigan and shorts." __________ stated the obvious.

(here's what __________ wears except the bag)

 


Luhan facepalmed, "I can see it clearly, hubby. My point is why are you wearing that shorts? You know it's cold out there." Luhan pointed outside. He had to admit __________ looked beautiful in that simple outfit but the cold weather with her wearing shorts is a big NO, NO.

"But I'm already here. It's tiring to go upstairs and change. Wifey, just let it pass, arraso?" __________ said.

"Hubby change or you won't have your ice cream." Luhan threatened.

"Whatever wifey, I'll buy it myself." __________ declared and scoffed.

"I won't make breakfast, lunch or dinner if you won't do as I say." Luhan blackmailed as he saw __________ walking towards the front door. __________ stopped on her tracks and looked back at Luhan. "Yah wifey that's blackmail." She complained but begin to stomped her feet back.

"Call it whatever you want hubby just make sure to change and make it fast." Luhan said with a victorious smirk on his face. He knew he would win at the time __________ stopped on her tracks and looked back at him.

__________ sigh and went upstairs, defeated but as she was half way, "WIFEY, YOU'RE MEAN!" she screamed, only to make Luhan laughed.

For less than five minutes, __________ was back with her shorts change into white skinny jeans. "Happy?" She sarcastically asked.


"No hubby, I'm ecstatic." Luhan retorted with a smirk. __________ scoffed. "Did it kill you to change?" Luhan teased.

"For a moment it did. Come on my ice cream is waiting." __________ said as she went ahead.

"Hubby, you lazy ." Luhan muttered as he followed __________ outside.

__________ was already outside staring at their  cars when she sensed Luhan's presense. "Wifey, are we using our own car?" she asked.

"I think we should use one car..."

"Then we will use mine." _________ interrupted Luhan and went into the driver's side of her car.


*I guess that won't give me any choice.* Luhan chuckled and went to the other side of _________. *Wow her car smells like her too. Baby.*


The car ride was quite until __________ spoke, "Wifey, remember when I lose every virtual racing games that we played?" __________ turned to take a quick glance at Luhan and back to the front. Luhan smirked, "Yeah and you ." He teased.

"Tsk... but do you remember when I also told I raced better in real life?" __________ asked as she was smirking. An evil plan running in her mind.

"I remember but..." Luhan was cut when in a swift moment __________ accelerated their speed and skillfully manuevered on the high way street, avoiding some of the cars oh so smoothly. Luhan looked at __________ incredously as he made a tight grip on the handle and his seatbelt. He's heart was racing above its normal rate and it would always doubled when __________ was avoiding or was taking over another car. The good thing about their fast speed was they reached a shopping mart in no time. __________ managed to swiftly parked the car in the small and tight parking space of the shopping mart. Luhan immediately unbuckled his seatbelt and slipped off the car.


*Wow I never knew I would be so glad to be standing on the ground again after that heart racing yet stopping car ride. I could even kiss the ground.* Luhan thought.

"Wah its been long since I drive that fast." __________ exclaimed as she went out of the car. Luhan glared at __________.

Luhan stepped closer to __________ and held out his hand in front of her, "Give me your car key." He demanded.

__________ tilted her head, "Waeyo?" she asked but still handed Luhan her car key.

"'cause I don't plan on dying yet and it's worse than riding a rollercoaster. Next time, I'll drive." Luhan said and walked ahead. __________ chuckled and run next to Luhan.

"I would never do that to you wifey." __________ sing-song as she slung her arms around Luhan's shoulder.

Luhan stopped on his tracks and looked at his side where __________ was, "Well hubby you almost did." Luhan glared and stormed away. __________ laughed and caught up with Luhan inside the mart. __________ pulled one grocery cart before Luhan did and pushed it as she followed Luhan's lead. "Wifey, what are we buying?" __________ asked.

"Ice cream, what else?" Luhan said in a matter-of-fact.

__________ scoffed, "aside from that?"

"Oh I'm planning to buy some meat, eggs, vegetables, maybe some fruits. How about you hubby what else do you want to buy?" Luhan asked as he lead the way to the meat section.

"Milk and ice cream... Oh I think we need to buy detergents and fabric conditioners too." __________ answered when she remembered that she already used the last pack of detergents the other day.

"Sure but lets get that later." Luhan said and __________ nodded.


Later on, they were back on the road and as Luhan declared earlier, he drived way back to their house.

"I didn't thought your into vanilla ice cream. What's with the chocolate syrup anyway?" Luhan asked still focusing in his driving.

"I want to make something later. By the way wifey, thank you for the brownies." __________ said.

"You're welcome. Oh we're almost home." Luhan announced. __________ looked out the window and sure she could see their house a few blocks away. Luhan parked her car and grabbed out their grocery bags.

"Wifey, let me help you with that." __________ went to grab some bags from Luhan but he moved it away. "I can manage." Luhan said.

"No, I insist." __________ tried to again some bags from Luhan.

Luhan chuckled at how persistent __________ was, "Stubborn. Well if you insist, here take the lighter ones. I can carry the rest."

"Show off" __________ muttered while chuckling. She decided not to argue anymore and grabbed the lighter bags from Luhan which were consisted of chips, her ice cream and the chocolate syrup.

"I heard that." Luhan playfully glared as they stepped inside their house.


__________ laughed and thought, *I hope we could be like this everyday.*

 

 

 

 

To be Continued.....

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey all you subbiessss thanks for subscribing....

and for the comments THANK YOU...

 

I was going to post this chap yesterday but my friends went and ask me to go out with themmm...

I immediately agreed since my social is like  0%

and I can't really have bonding times with my friends because we are all busy with our different careers...

but I thank God for that...