CHAPTER 3

GUY WIFE (better with you)

2 Weeks Later

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"I pronounce you man and wife. You may now u- uh kiss the bride." The attorney stutter at the kiss part that made me chuckle. I mean who wouldn't have that same reaction when he's seeing two boys getting married, well sort of. I softly laughed, also remembering umma's reaction earlier. She looks like fainting when she saw what I was wearing. I was with the usual jeans, a bit formal shirt, the all-time converse shoes and don't forget the wig.

I felt my playful side started to kick in again. I looked at Luhan, straight in the eyes. "Let's be happy, wifey" I whispered and kissed his cheek. Luhan stiffened. I was thinking of kissing Luhan on his forehead but I thought it would be like a grandchild kissing her granny, so I decided to kiss him on the cheek. It didn't tiptoe or anything just to kiss his cheek coz I don't need to. Thanks to my lovely parents who showered me with good genes. I maybe short with my height 173 cm. if lined with the boys but I'm definitely taller than the usual korean girls.

 

"WHOAH THIS MAKES ME HUNGRY, LETS EAT" I beamed to no one. Our parents chuckled at my remark but Luhan was still there...

Stiff.

 

Aish can't he take a joke? I thought and sigh. I grab his arm, "Let’s go, wifey" I cheerfully said and drag him out of the attorney's office.

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

It's my wedding day. Though I'm not happy about this wedding, I'm still thankful that _________ was able to persuade our parents to make our marriage secret. Me and my parents were the first ones to arrive at the attorney's office, followed by _________ with her parents in a couple of minutes. I look at _________ from head to feet...

 

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE WEARING?!

 

URGH EVEN I WEAR A SUIT FOR THIS

 

__________ was wearing her casual clothes, meaning the jeans and shirt. Well the shirt was a bit formal but WHY DOES HE LOOK AND DRESS LIKE...

GUYYY

NOW WHAT?!

THE ATTORNEY'S GONNA THINK THAT HE'S MARRYING TWO GUYS?!

AISHHH

 

I mentally facepalmed when saw the attorney's confused face.

 

The attorney started...

blah blah blah

"I pronounce you man and wife. You may now u- uh... kiss the bride." The attorney stuttered then I hear _________ chuckling and I chuckle too. It was hilarious that the attorney looks like he doesn't know who to address as the wife, looking at _________ then to me and back to __________. I stop chuckling when I notice _________ staring straight at me.

 

"Let’s be happy, wifey." _________ whispered and kiss my cheek.

___________ kissed me on the cheek?!

My body stiffened at the realization of what __________ did.

And what did she call me?

 

Wifey?!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

W I F E Y ? ! ! !

WHAT THE...

 

"Let’s go, wifey" _________ cheerfully said and drag me out of the attorney's office with our parents following us outside.

We arrived at the parking lot and __________ was about to enter her parents car when Mrs. Kim reminded _________ that she's already married and she have to ride with me.

__________ aimlessly walk towards my direction when she suddenly stop and saw what was behind me...

__________'s face brightens with a smile. She resumed her walk a little faster than she did earlier. Her walk turns to run...

Not to me but to my car.

 

"WHOA Porsche" __________ beamed and look at me with pleading eyes, "Can I go in?"

 

I nodded and without waiting for me to open the door for her, she did.

"Son, take care of __________. We'll see you at the restaurant." My father said and entered his car with mom waiting for him inside. I nodded and entered my car too.

The car ride was silent until my phone rang. It was appa who called and informed me that he and umma can't go to the restaurant. They had an urgent business meeting. I ended the call and place my phone back to my pocket.

 

"wifey- ah, umma messaged me that they are already heading back to the company because of some meeting or something." she said while scribbling on her phone.

 

"Yeah same here, that was appa who called. He said they had an urgent meeting." I casually said. Guess it was normal for the both of us that our parents are always busy with their business but there's one word that keeps on ringing on my head.

 

WIFEY?!

She called me...

WIFEY AGAIN?

She better not call me...

 

"wifey, aren't we there yet?" __________ asked without looking at me. She was busy starring at the buildings and establishments we passed by.

 

"YAH QUIT CALLING ME WIFEY!" I burst out. She looked at me innocently and purposely said nothing. I swear I just saw her smirk when she gaze back at the street were passing.

 

"YAH..."

 

"Wifey palli, there it is" __________ pointed at the restaurant, interrupting my words. It was where we were supposed to eat with our parents. I parked my car and without any word __________ took off her seatbelt and went out of the car. I sigh and followed her. She was waiting near the main door while waving at me, telling me to hurry. We entered the restaurant and went to our reservation.

"You know it’s not good to stare at people" __________ suddenly said while we were waiting for our order to come. She lifts her head from looking at her phone and places it on the table. "We can talk about our set up since you know were... yeah" she added and pointed our wedding ring that was on her ring finger.

"Okay I..." just then our food arrive. I chuckled when I saw _________ helped the waiter transfer the food from the push cart to our table.

 

Kekeke :) she must really be hungry

 

"kamsahamnida" __________ bowed to the waiter but her eyes were like shooing him away and I think I just need to laugh again when the waiter left immediately.

"bon appétit" she held her spoon and fork up then dig in to her food. I wasn't really that hungry so I decided to eat slowly and watch her eat. In fact she was like Chanyeol. She looks serious and she doesn't talk when she eats, it's not like I'm talking to her anyway.

"wifey you're at it again, you know instead of staring you can continue telling me what would be our set up." _________ blurted out without looking at me, focused on her food. Okay forget what I said earlier that she resembles Chanyeol. Chanyeol doesn't talk when he eats while this boy-like girl does. I didn't bother correcting her, calling me wifey over and over again. As far as I can remember I didn't her calling me by my name once but duh not only one can play the game, I mentally smirk.

"Sure hubby-ah, hmm where should I start?" I said teasingly. I mentally laugh when she suddenly choked on her food while looking at me wide eyes.

 

"BWOH?! You just didn't call me hubby?" _________ said after she drink some water to relieve her choke.

 

"Hmm you know I just did, H U B B Y -A H" I said emphasizing the word 'hubby'. _________ jaw dropped.

"Yah don't call me hubby. I'm not a guy although I may look and dress like one. I was born a girl, live as a girl and surely I will die as girl."

"Okay..." I said, her face lit up but then I continue, "Well that is if you quit calling me wifey."

"Pssh keep dreaming, wifey. Call me names or whatever you want but it wouldn't change my decision, calling you wifey." _________ smirk and went back to eating.

I facepalmed, just when I thought I was winning but that doesn't I'll quit calling her hubby too. I can see from her expression that she doesn't like hearing it.

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"wifey you're at it again, you know instead of staring you can continue telling me what would be our set up." I said without looking up. I'm not thick skinned but I knew Luhan was staring. I need to say something to stop him from staring because it freaking distracts my attention from my food.

"Sure hubby-ah, hmm where should I start?" Luhan said teasingly. He taps his chin and acts like he was thinking.

My ears perked up...

Hubby?

 

HUBBY?! I thought and choked on my food.

 

"BWOH?! You just didn't call me hubby?" I said after drinking some water.

"Hmm you know I just did, H U B B Y -A H" Luhan said emphasizing the word 'hubby'. My jaw dropped but then after like a second I collected my wits.

"Yah don't call me hubby. I'm not a guy although I may look and dresses like one. I was born a girl, live as a girl and surely I will die as girl." I stated but Luhan looks like he's not listening at all.

"Okay..." Luhan said and it made my face lit up but then he continues, "Well that is, if you quit calling me wifey."

So that's what it is?!

He only wanted me to quit calling him, wifey.

Luhan wifey, like that would ever happen.

"Pssh keep dreaming, wifey. Call me names or whatever you want but it wouldn't change my decision calling you wifey." I smirk and continued eating.

Luhan was quiet. I look at him and he looks defeated.

 

WAH no wonder you’re my wife. He can't even win an argument with me but then again we weren't arguing anyway and WHAT THE FUDGE DID I JUST CALL HIM?!

Did I just call him...? My Wife?

Okay I know it's wrong, it was supposed to be husband but really _________, 'MY WIFE'. It feels like I own him.

"I think we should..."

"Wait wifey" I cut Luhan. I remembered I need to give him something. I pulled it out from pocket and handed it to Luhan.

 

 

LUHAN POV

 

"Wait wifey" __________ cut me off and pulled something from her pant's pocket.

"Here" __________ handed me a necklace.

"What’s this?" I looked at the necklace then to __________, confused.

"A necklace" _________ said innocently. It was a statement but it comes out like a question.

"Yeah I know what it is but why are you giving me this?" I asked.

"Oh I bought it from a store two days ago. I was passing by that store when I saw it and I thought of you and what you said when we first met." _________ answered that made me more confused. What did I said when we first? I can't remember asking her to buy me necklace.

"What's the connection with what I said to you and the necklace?" I asked.

"You mentioned a girl's name when we first met. I think it was Eun- Eunji. I believe she's you're girlfriend and I'm not stopping your relationship with her but try to keep it a secret for a while. I bought that necklace for you to carry the ring always, you know for safety purposes." _________ explained. Although I'm not in a relationship with Eunji, I'm thankful that _________ is willing to let me have a relationship with Eunji. She always makes our situation easier.

"Eunji's not my girlfriend and thank you." I said sincerely said and smiled.

"Sure thing, wifey. I got one too" __________ beamed and showed me her necklace that was identical with the necklace she gave me, "but I'll be wearing mine to avoid someone." she scoffed and frowned as if remembering someone.

Oh this is interesting. So she had suitor.

"Suitor?" I tease.

"Nuh more like fangirls." _________ scoffed. After like a second, we burst out laughing. The people near us look at us like we were crazy but dang we didn't even bother.

"Really, fangirls?" I asked while wiping the invisible tears in my eyes. She nodded and we burst out laughing again.