CHAPTER 17

GUY WIFE (better with you)

 

 

 

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I was about to cook ____________ and my breakfast when the doorbell ring. I walked from the kitchen to the front door and open the door to whoever is outside since ____________ is still in her room. I haven't seen a lot of ____________ recently even though we live in the same house. I admit it's partly my fault. I've been busy with school and Eunji. I've been planning on confessing to Eunji but I can't ask the help of the guys since they've been telling me to tell ____________ about me going out with Eunji which I particularly didn't do yet. I didn't know why but it's hard for me to tell ____________.

I snap back to reality as I hear the non stop ringing of our doorbell. I opened the door and...

 

"NOONA!" Sehun screamed in front of my face.

"Urgh... Yah Sehun, why did you shout?"

"Noona, is noona here? I miss her. It's been like years since I last saw her. Is she home?" Sehun blubbered.

"Sehun what are you talking about? You've seen ____________ noona yesterday." D.O. reminded Sehun but the latter just scoffed.

"Whatever umma, I wanna see noona." Sehun peeked inside the house.

"Yeah hyung, I want to show noona my new wushu moves." Tao added.

"I also brought my complete copy of pirates of the Caribbean movies." Kai too.

"Wifey, who's there?" ____________ descended from upstairs looking fresh and clean.

After a split second, I was pushed aside. I mean literally pushed aside by the giant derp, Chanyeol.

I guess someone missed ____________ more than Sehun.

"Shorty, I miss you." Chanyeol tackled ____________. ____________ laughed but didn't try to get away from Chanyeol's grasp. "Haha... Yah Chanchan, I need to breath." ____________ chuckled. Chanyeol let her go but slung his arm around ____________'s shoulder.

"Okay... What did I miss here?" I asked as I looked at the others who were stunned as well. Even Sehun who was screaming how she missed her ____________ noona earlier was mouth hanging. I let the rest in and followed the two in the living room. ____________ was squirming from Chanyeol's grasp. As I looked at them more, the more it becomes wrong in my eyes.

 

(cough, cough)

 

Kris faked a cough, "care to tell us something" and eyed the two who stopped from what they're doing.

"and what's with the pet names?" I can't help but to in.

"Guys remember when I told you I was looking for my childhood friend that I forgot the name and face?" Chanyeol asked. The EXO boys seemed to think and nodded afterwards.

"hyung, you mean the reason why you always wear that necklace?" Tao pointed to the necklace hanging around Chanyeol's neck.

Chanyeol nodded, "____________ ..."

"Don't tell me your childhood bestfriend is ____________" Chen was amazed. Although it's not yet proven, he has the gut feeling he was right.

"You're right Chen. Shorty here..." Chanyeol pointed at ____________ "is my long lost childhood bestfriend that I keep looking for years."

"Yah Chanchan, I'm not short, as a matter of fact I'm shorter by only 5 centimeters with wifey."

"but compared to me you're still short." Chanyeol teased and ruffled ____________'s hair but she immediately swatted Chanyeol's hand away.

"Huray I'm happy...

Hyungs are happy...

All of us are happy that for long last you've seen each other but you can separate now. I miss my noona too. I wanna hug her." Sehun wedge the space between Chanyeol and ____________. Sehun then hugged ____________.

"Sehun that was childish" told Suho but was smiling along with the others.

"Noona, I've brought my complete series of pirates of the Caribbean. Lets watch it." Kai went to ____________'s side and showed his tapes to her. ____________ was about to utter some words when Tao cuts her.

"Noona, wanna see my new wushu moves." Tao also run to ____________'s direction. Now the younger ones were having a little competition for ____________'s attention.

Suho tap my back, "Better watch your back Luhan, our dongsaengs might steal your (cough) wife... I mean hubby away from you. They are even competing for her attention." he said as he watched our dongsaengs bicker with each other.

"Don't forget the giant derp. He would surely stick like a leech." Kris added while looking at Chanyeol who was protecting ____________ from being pulled back and forth with the younger ones.

*Do they really like ____________? I mean like, like?*

It's the first time I saw them compete for someone's attention specially from a girl. They never compete for Eunji's attention.

Okay, okay I should really stop comparing them.

"Hey hubby what do you want to eat?" I asked as I remembered that I still need to cook breakfast for both of us.

"Anything is fine, wifey"

"I want bacon and egg." said Xiumin who was busy watching anime.

"and who said I would cook for you Baozi hyung. I'll just cook for ____________ and myself."

"Hyung we want to eat too." Sehun, Kai and Tao chorused and stop bickering for a while.

"but.."

"I'll help you wifey." ____________ volunteered.

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head, "Uh- uh you are not going to help me hubby, unless you want it to be edible."

"Meanie" ____________ cutely stick her tongue out at me that gained a few pinches to her cheeks from the guys.

"I'll help" D.O. raised his hand. Now here's the one I can trust with cooking.

"Me too, I don't wanna hear any more of their bickering." Lay chimed.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Wifey, D.O. and Lay thank you for the delicious breakfast but I have to leave first" ____________ stood up, "Guys could put your used dishes in the sink, I'll washed when I came back."

"Noona but I'm still going to show you my wushu moves." Tao stood up and whined.

"yeah and I brought my pirates of the Caribbean tapes. We will watch it together" Kai added.

"Awh noona are you mad at us?" Sehun pouted and was teary eyed.

 

"YAH, YAH SEHUNNIE DON'T CRY." ____________ walked towards Sehun and tried to stop him from crying. ____________ hugged Sehun and ruffled Tao and Kai's hair. "Aigoo you guys are so adorable but noona had to go. I need to meet someone important today. Tao show me your wushu some other time, arraso." ____________ compromise. Tao nodded. "Kai, we'll try to watch some of your pirates of the Caribbean this weekend, is that okay?" ____________ looked at Kai. Kai smiled and nodded. "This weekend it is." Kai cheered.

 

"And lastly you," ____________ pointed at Sehun, looking serious but then smiled. "dongsaeng Sehunnie don't miss me too much okay, you might get tired and sick of seeing this face if you'll always see me." ____________ joked. Sehun took it seriously that he just shook his head vigorously. "No noona, I won't get tired and sick of you. Never" Sehun promised and made a cross across his heart.

____________ laughed, "Geez thanks" and left to go upstairs.

"Hyung, you know where shorty is going?" Chanyeol turned to Luhan and asked just as ____________ was out of sight.

"You know who's ____________ going to meet?" Baekhyun chimed even before Luhan could answer Chanyeol's question.

Luhan was about to answer their question when, "Maybe she would meet with her boyfriend." Lay blurt out.

"Maybe her girlfriend" Xiumin thoughtlessly said without tearing his eye out of his food. Chen smacked Xiumin's shoulder. "Yah Chen what's that for, can't you see I'm eating here."

"Hyung stop with your baseless and illogical comments. How can ____________ have a girlfriend when she's a girl?" Chen said.

"but she looks like a boy, a cute boy" Xiumin again, thoughtlessly answered. Chen facepalmed, "What a hopeless hyung, just focus on your food arraso."

"Everybody silent, you're not letting Luhan answer any of your questions." Suho ordered and all went silent. "Now Luhan answer"

"I don't know. I don't meddle with her private life." Luhan confessed. He was just alright that ____________ told him whenever she's going out and she never forgets to tell the time she'll be back. Plus he's always updated of her safety status. She sent him a message or gave him call.

"Tsk hyung you should ask, you're her husband after all. What if the person she's meeting would turn out to be a mad man then he'll do something bad to my shorty. OMG my shorty, I just found you not too long ago." Chanyeol panicked with his exaggerated thoughts. Luhan tried not to arch his eyebrow at Chanyeol.

 

*MY SHORTY?! Too close* Luhan thought. He was more irked with how his friend Chanyeol addressed his wife as 'MY shorty' than the thought of ____________ meeting a mad man. Luhan trust ____________.

 

"Hyung, maybe she's just meeting a friend." D.O. calmed down Chanyeol but the latter just went more panicky.

"Relax Chanyeol. ____________ is not out yet when can still stalk her." Chen suggested while wiggling his brows.

"I'm in" Kai exclaimed, getting excited already.

"but ____________ might get mad if she knew we stalk her" D.O. was uncomfortable with the thought of stalking ____________. He's worried that __________ might get mad at them and won't talk to them ever again.

"Don't worry we won't tell her and we'll make she wouldn't see us" Chen convinced.

"I'm in. I wanna make sure shorty is safe" Chanyeol fist pump.

"I'm in" Sehun and Baekhyun raised their hands.

"Me too" Tao joined.

"I'm in" Xiumin.

"Add me up" Lay. He thought it would be interesting and half of them already agreed to join.

"I'm not sure about this but fine, I'm in" D.O. was thinking if he really did the right thing, to stalk ____________.

"I'm in, I'm interested who wifey kept on meeting." Luhan said interested.

"Bwoh, shorty met him several times before?" Chanyeol gasp with the new information.

"I told you, I don't meddle with her private life. I don't know if it's the same person she's meeting today. She always addressed the person she's meeting as 'someone important'" Luhan cleared.

"I guess all are going and you guys need someone to guide all of you." Suho sigh. He knew his power being the leader won't affect their decisions. Curiosity kills the cat. "How about you Kris, what do you say?" Suho turned to Kris.

Kris actually don't mind where or who ____________ is meeting. It's her private life after all just like Luhan said but when he heard about Lay and Xiumin's comments, he got curious. "I'll go with the flow but if ____________ caught us it would be Chen and Luhan's fault."

 

"BWOH?! WHY ONLY US?" Chen and Luhan exclaimed.

"You," Kris pointed at Chen, "for planning and you," and diverted his gaze to Luhan, "for agreeing" Chen didn't argue. Kris has a point.

"but it's not only me who agreed, everybody did" Luhan childishly complained.

Kris smirked, "Simple because you’re her husand."

 

 

 

To be Continued....