Official Meeting

You Make Me A Good Man

 

(Continued)

 

Hyunseung watched as Junhyung approached them with Hara, and he gulped. Should he have been happy that Yoseob knows Junhyung? I mean it would be easier for him to get closer to the other, right? But Hyunseung couldn’t help the nervousness that he felt upon seeing the other male again.

Well, at least now I can stop looking through stupid profiles, Hyunseung thought with a mental shrug. The couple finally stopped in front of the trio and Yoseob grinned at his friends.

“Hi hyung! I didn’t think you’d let Hara drag you here,” Yoseob squeaked. Junhyung didn’t reply his best friend. Instead, he kept his gaze on Hyunseung who was beginning to blush from the way that Junhyung was staring at him.

“Junhyung,” Hyunseung acknowledged the other male, and Junhyung nodded robotically. This elicited a gasp from Yoseob, and the baby-faced boy gaped at Hyunseung in shock, pointing at the older male.

“How’d you know each other?! Junhyung hyung, why didn’t you tell me that you’re friends with Hyunseung hyung?” Yoseob whined. “He’s fun! You could share!”

Seeing that her boyfriend wasn’t about to snap out of his trance anytime soon, Hara took the opportunity to answer Yoseob’s question.

“We met in the park just a few days ago. You know, that day that we lunched together? How’s your pregnant friend, Hyunseung oppa?” Hara asked, sounding like she’s known Hyunseung for her entire life when this was only their second meeting.

“He’s fine. And I kind of overheard Junhyung’s name,” Hyunseung further explained to Yoseob who nodded in understanding. The boy then gasped again, bouncing on the spot.

“Omo, I forgot about Doojoon hyung!” Yoseob exclaimed in horror, turning around to Doojoon and pointing at his hand. “Hara, can you bandage that?”

Hara smiled at her friend and ruffled his hair playfully. “Of course!”

While Hara focused on cleaning Doojoon’s cut, Doojoon stared at Yoseob who blushed, and Junhyung started a staring contest with Hyunseung and neither of them seemed to be letting down anytime soon.

Were his eyes always so nice? And his skin looks flawless. Oh gosh, how the hell does he not have breakouts? I have to know!

Why oh why did I have to rob this stupid kid? How did he even catch my eye anyway? I mean he isn’t exactly the most noticeable person around. And he’s pretty dumb if you ask me. He just doesn’t seem like the type that would catch my attention! Aish this is annoying!

Junhyung and Hyunseung were absorbed in their thoughts but continued staring at each other anyway, and Yoseob decided to turn away from Doojoon’s embarrassing gaze. The baby-faced boy looked at Junhyung, and then at Hyunseung, and mentally face-palmed himself. What are his hyungs doing to themselves?

Yoseob decided to stop the two from further embarrassing themselves and snapped his fingers in front of them. Neither responded. The youngest male sighed and whacked Junhyung on the head, much like how Hyunseung had hit Doojoon. His best friend finally seemed to be brought back to reality and blinked a few times before turning.

“Yang Yoseob…” Junhyung growled, whacking Yoseob’s head in revenge. Yoseob yelped and rubbed the area where Junhyung had hit, pouting at the latter.

“I just wanted to bring you back to reality. Hyunseung hyung’s still gone, though,” Yoseob pointed out, still rubbing his head where a bump was already beginning to form. Did Junhyung have to use that much force to hit him?

This is best friend abuse! Yoseob thought, continuing to pout.

Junhyung eyed Hyunseung and decided to flick the elder male on the forehead, causing Hyunseung to wince and glare at Junhyung. Well, I guess the two have something in common – their violence, especially towards their best friends.

“Yah! Don’t hit me like that!” Hyunseung yelled, flicking Junhyung back. Junhyung pretended to gasp in shock and before anyone knew it, the two were engaged in a mini war. Yoseob sighed and gave up on the two. Instead, he looked at Doojoon.

I should probably bring him back too, Yoseob shrugged and held his breath and he flicked Doojoon on the forehead lightly. Yoseob shut his eyes tightly, not wanting Doojoon to hit him back like he did Hyunseung. When he felt nothing, Yoseob slowly opened his eyes to be met by Doojoon who was smiling at him. What? Did getting injured fry his brain or something?

“That wasn’t Hyunseung, right?” Doojoon asked. Yoseob shook his head and pointed to himself.

“It was me. You kept staring at me so I thought that I should snap you out of it…” Yoseob trailed off as he saw a light shade of pink colour Doojoon’s cheeks. Was the soccer player embarrassed?

Meanwhile, Doojoon was mentally beating himself up. How could he have kept staring at Yoseob like that? Doojoon sighed. Yoseob was probably freaked out by him now. He didn’t stand a chance anymore, did he?

Hara frowned at the sight in front of her. When had Junhyung become so playful? Her boyfriend wasn’t like that the last time she checked. He didn’t even act that way towards Yoseob, and here he was engaged in a mini war with someone he barely knew.

Hara shook her thoughts off and focused on bandaging Doojoon’s palm properly. Once she was done, she stepped back and nodded at her masterpiece. It didn’t look half bad. Looks like the few months that she spent as a nurse weren’t wasted.

Doojoon looked at Hara when he saw her move away, and he glanced at his hand. Wow. She really did know what she was doing.

“Thanks,” Doojoon muttered. He wasn’t quite used to interacting with girls, or thanking people, so he was pretty awkward when he had to thank a girl. Hara smiled at Doojoon and nodded.

“No problem!” Hara replied happily. “Anything to help Seobie’s friend!”

At that, Doojoon glanced at Yoseob. “Are we friends?”

Yoseob raised a brow at the elder male incredulously. Is he for real?

“Yeah, like duh,” Yoseob replied with a roll of his eyes. “Come on! Let’s get back in and help Jungsu hyung!” Yoseob reminded them. Doojoon nodded quickly and raced in to help the manager. It was his fault that the stupid bottle broke, and Jungsu shouldn’t have been cleaning up for him, especially since he’s pregnant.

Yoseob stared at Doojoon for a short moment before turning to Hara.

“We should probably stop those two.”

Hara nodded and walked over to Junhyung.

“Junnie, stop it! Don’t embarrass Seobie on his first day of work. Let’s go pick something up to eat from the store,” Hara suggested. However, Junhyung paid her no heed and she pouted. Junhyung usually ignored her every now and then, but not like this.

“Hyungs!” Yoseob shouted, but the two still continued their war. Shaking his head disapprovingly, Yoseob went into the store to get Jungsu. He walked in and nearly crashed into a customer, so he apologised before heading over to Jungsu and Doojoon.

“Jungsu hyung, Hyunseung hyung and my friend are being idiots and refuse to stop their war,” Yoseob informed the manager. Jungsu sighed and stood up, stretching slightly before heading outside to fix the problem. Yoseob stood by the side, watching as Doojoon carefully checked the floor for any remnants of the glass bottle. He stood up when he was sure that the floor was cleared of glass shards and went to dispose of the bag of glass before returning with a mop.

Yoseob continued watching Doojoon as the latter mopped the milk up with practiced ease.

He probably does the housework at home.

Yoseob didn’t really notice Doojoon walking away. Now it was his turn to space out. When Doojoon returned and saw Yoseob staring into thin air, his mouth slightly agape, he chuckled and snapped his fingers in front of the younger male’s face.

“Yah! Did Hyunseung finish briefing you about what you’re supposed to do?” Doojoon asked. Yoseob thought about this for a moment and shook his head. “Then let’s continue!”

That being said, Doojoon dragged Yoseob by the wrist into the staff lounge. He didn’t manage to catch the blush that was slowly spreading across Yoseob’s cheeks.

Gikwang and Dongwoon looked at each other, and then they both smirked.

“Those two seem suspicious,” Gikwang said, sagging against his chair as a customer left the store. The store was now free of customers and the couple was more than glad for that.

“Yeah. Speaking of suspicious, what do you think Hyunseung hyung and Yoseob’s friend are doing? They’ve been out there for an awfully long time now,” Dongwoon said. Gikwang nodded in agreement and sighed.

“We’ll never know.”

At that, KiWoon sighed and looked out of the store where Jungsu, Hyunseung, Junhyung and Hara were. As much as they wanted to go to the staff lounge and make out, Doojoon and Yoseob were in there and they couldn’t leave the store unattended. Not again.

Outside, Jungsu was nagging at Hyunseung for being childish.

“Hyunseung! Apologise to Yoseob’s friend now!” Jungsu scolded. Hyunseung pouted and shook his head, pointing to his forehead which was currently red.

“Look at what he did to me!”

“Look at what you did to him!” Jungsu retorted, pointing at Junhyung’s forehead which was even redder than Hyunseung’s. Hyunseung blushed and stuck out his tongue.

“He started it!” Hyunseung whined, feeling indignant. Jungsu sighed.

“Just apologise and get back to work,” Jungsu instructed, already tired. Hyunseung noticed this and decided to give in. He wasn’t ready to answer to Youngwoon if anything happened to Jungsu or his baby. Besides, Youngwoon would murder him.

“I’m sorry,” Hyunseung apologised reluctantly. Junhyung smirked, earning a smack on the head from Hara. Junhyung glared at his girlfriend who pointed at Hyunseung.

“What about you?” Hara demanded. Junhyung sighed.

“Fine. I’m sorry,” Junhyung said. Jungsu beamed.

“Now shake hands and make up!” Jungsu exclaimed. The two eyed each other and pretended to gag, but did as told anyway. “Good. Now get back in and work!”

Jungsu walked back into the store, leaving the three outside.

“You still owe me for this,” Hyunseung reminded Junhyung, pointing at the almost-fully-recovered cut on his throat. Junhyung snickered.

“Sure. Just keep waiting.”

Hara sighed. Hyunseung mentally cried upon realising what he did to his crush. Junhyung smirked.

Now how will ever they progress?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok what the hell is this? I don't even... ;A;

Well this chapter seemed weird but I hope you guys enjoyed this, if it's possible :)

School is starting soon *sighs* and I'm taking my 'O's next year so I probably will update less :(

Well, a belated Merry Krismas and Happy new year! Annyeong! ^^