Countdown

You Make Me A Good Man

(Two days later)

 

Junhyung sighed, watching Hyunseung talk with Doojoon and Yoseob about their kids’ futures. Doojoon was determined to make his daughters great soccer players, and Yoseob could only hit his boyfriend’s head because he didn’t want his babies to become overly-boyish.

Less than twenty hours left and I’m not making full use of it, Junhyung thought. The clock was ticking, and Junhyung knew that he had all of sixteen hours left, at most. It was nearing lunchtime, and Junhyung had planned to leave early in the morning, long before the sun was due to rise. He’d already planned everything out with BoA, and she was intending to follow the plan to the last detail. It was the least she could do, for someone who’d been such a great help to her.

From the moment Junhyung had woken up that morning, he’d been counting the minutes and hours left before he was due to go. He didn’t want to, really he didn’t, but he just couldn’t forget about it. He was leaving his pregnant boyfriend behind for who-knows-how-long. How was anyone supposed to take something like that off their mind?

Hyunseung suddenly gasped in shock, looking over at Junhyung with wide, teary eyes. “I think I might’ve felt a flutter. Oh god Junnie I think I felt him move!” Hyunseung squealed, and it was all Junhyung could do to prevent himself from breaking down. Of all days for Hyunseung to finally feel some kind of movement from Ilhoon, it had to be on Junhyung’s last day with them. The day just kept getting better and better.

“That’s great,” Junhyung said, almost inaudibly, and Hyunseung’s face fell.

“You’re not happy?”

“I’d be happy if I could feel it too,” Junhyung mumbled. It was yet another half-lie, because Junhyung would probably be even more upset if he could feel Ilhoon move. Heck, he might not want to leave if he could feel his baby boy move. If he could feel Ilhoon move, Junhyung’s heartbreak would only be worse when he left.

Hyunseung pursed his lips. “The books say movement can usually be felt from the outside after twenty weeks, right? I guess you’ll just have to wait till then, Junnie,” Hyunseung told him. Junhyung sighed heavily, nodding despite wanting to say that he didn’t have the time. He didn’t have four weeks; he didn’t even have four days left.

“You know, Junhyung, it wouldn’t hurt to at least be happy about this. Now you’ve brought Hyunseung’s mood down, too,” Doojoon chided. Yoseob nodded in agreement, clucking his tongue at his best friend. Now, Junhyung was a patient man. He really was. But there was only so much Junhyung could handle before he snapped.

Getting up from behind the counter, Junhyung headed towards the staff lounge. “You don’t understand,” he muttered, low enough so that the others couldn’t hear, and locked himself in the toilet. He hadn’t wanted to blow up like that, but Doojoon didn’t have to say that to him. The elder didn’t know about what was going on, and about what Junhyung was feeling. He had no right to say that to him when he wasn’t the one leaving his pregnant boyfriend behind.

It was at least ten minutes later that Hyunseung knocked lightly on the door. “Junnie are you ok?”

In those ten minutes, Junhyung had been trying to cheer himself up, to no avail of course. There simply wasn’t a way for him to even feign cheerfulness. How could there possibly be? It was good enough that Junhyung hadn’t broken down into tears once more, because he wanted to so badly. He wanted to cry, shut himself out from the rest of the world for the next sixteen hours, but he couldn’t do that. Hyunseung still needed Junhyung with him, whether or not the younger was upset.

“No, I’m not,” Junhyung replied honestly.

“Can you at least let me in?”

Hesitating, but giving in, Junhyung unlocked the toilet door and Hyunseung walked in immediately. He sat down on the floor beside his boyfriend, enveloping the younger male in a hug. “You’ll tell me everything tomorrow, right?” he asked unsurely. Junhyung nodded silently, enjoying the warmth of Hyunseung’s embrace. There was only so long more that he could enjoy it, so he soaked up the feeling of being in Hyunseung’s arms and imprinted it into his memory.

He wouldn’t be getting warm hugs for the next five years, at least. No hugs, no kisses, no one to share a bed with. Junhyung was going to hate life in the years to come.

 

--------------------------

 

“So what did you guys get for Jungsu hyung?” Hyunseung asked with his mouth full of ramen.

It was dinnertime before the four of them even knew it, and Junhyung hadn’t really done much except manage to put on an emotionless façade. After the incident earlier on, he didn’t want to risk snapping again. He didn’t want to make Hyunseung worry about him again, because Hyunseung didn’t need to stress over anything right now. He’d have enough to deal with in the morning. All Junhyung wanted was to make sure that Hyunseung was happy, while he was still there with him.

“Some skin lotion to help with his stretch marks. He’s in his seventh month and he complained the other time we went over,” Yoseob replied. Junhyung made a mental note to tell the Sunggyu and the others to get skin lotion for Hyunseung when he hit his third trimester, too. They’d probably buy it even without him telling them, but still, he wanted to be sure that Hyunseung was being treated well.

“What’d you guys get?” Doojoon questioned curiously.

“A baby monitor! I asked my umma for suggestions and she told me to get it. I mean, Jungsu hyung’s birthday party is also meant to be a baby shower,” Hyunseung said, grinning as he held said item up. “We got one for ourselves too, so don’t bother buying that for us,” he added cheekily.

He actually hadn’t wanted to get a baby monitor so quick, but Junhyung had said that it was better to be prepared. Of course, the furniture for the nursery was still being bought by Sunggyu and friends. Hyunseung hadn’t gotten around to choosing though, but the nursery’s theme had ended up as Pororo. Hyunseung, despite being a grown man, was still in love with that penguin. And hey, who was Junhyung to deny Hyunseung’s request?

“We weren’t going to anyway,” Doojoon joked. Hyunseung scowled at his best friend, chucking some random scrap of paper at the elder. Yoseob and Junhyung merely shook their heads, used to the duo’s antics by now. Junhyung couldn’t help but wonder though – would Hyunseung be the same after he left? In the weeks after he leaves, Hyunseung probably would be rather depressed. But what about a few months later? Would his boyfriend be back to his normal self, or would it take longer? For all he knew, Hyunseung wouldn’t be the same ever again and it’d be his fault.

“You’re not hungry?” Hyunseung asked, looking at Junhyung’s untouched bowl of ramen. The younger had eaten all of two mouthfuls, and then he began spacing out. Hyunseung was really beginning to worry about his boyfriend, because Junhyung had been spacing out too often for his liking. Nonetheless, he believed in the younger. He knew that Junhyung would come clean with him tomorrow, and he just had to be patient till then.

“I was thinking about something,” Junhyung explained apologetically. Hyunseung scrunched his nose up, putting some ramen onto the spoon and feeding Junhyung. Whatever Junhyung had been thinking about couldn’t be more important than his health, in Hyunseung’s opinion. He wasn’t going to let his boyfriend starve because something was on his mind. Nope, Jang Hyunseung was not going to let that happen, ever. Well, at least not on his watch.

Junhyung rolled his eyes, unable to prevent a small smile from escaping, and allowed Hyunseung to feed him. Doojoon and Yoseob re-enacted the scene, gagging at their best friends. Hyunseung chucked another random scrap of paper at Doojoon. “Shut up, guys. You’re so annoying sometimes,” Hyunseung grumbled. He continued feeding Junhyung, eliciting more gags from Doojoon and Yoseob.

Eventually, Hyunseung kicked Doojoon in the shin. Then, getting up, Hyunseung announced that he and Junhyung were heading off to Jungsu’s without them. Junhyung had finished most of his ramen by now, what with Hyunseung forcing him to eat it despite his lack of appetite. Yoseob gaped openly at Hyunseung. “Hyung, you can’t do that! How’re we supposed to get there then?”

“Cab there or something, I don’t know. See, this is why you shouldn’t annoy the people who actually own the car,” Hyunseung shot back, huffing and pulling Junhyung with him to the car park. Junhyung winced a little at Hyunseung’s words. He was planning to give the car to Doojoon after leaving. Maybe he should just give it to, say, Howon and Dongwoo instead. That way, Doojoon and Yoseob wouldn’t be able to use that reasoning on Hyunseung in the future.

“Hyung, you’re seriously ditching a pregnant person?” Yoseob asked in disbelief.

“Yes!” Hyunseung shouted back. “I’m making you guys pay for dinner, too!”

With that said, Hyunseung and Junhyung went to their car, got in, and drove away. Junhyung hadn’t wanted to, but all he wanted to do for the rest of his eight or so hours was to make Hyunseung happy. If his boyfriend told him to drive off without Doojoon and Yoseob then he was going to do it without any complaints. Not that he would’ve complained on any other day, because those two were really getting on his nerves, too.

“You think they’ll stop copying us anytime soon?” Hyunseung asked.

Junhyung sighed inaudibly. “They’ll stop tomorrow, I’ll make sure of it,” Junhyung assured, breathing in deeply to prevent himself from saying what he wanted to say. Hyunseung didn’t need to know the truth, not when Junhyung had held out for so long.

They’ll stop tomorrow, because there won’t be any ‘us’ to copy anymore.

 

-------------------------

 

Knocking lightly on the wooden door, Hyunseung and Junhyung waited patiently for someone to let them in. It took a couple minutes, some grumbling and complaining, before the door opened to reveal Heechul, carrying Heekyung in his arms.

“Hyunseung and Junhyung are here!” Heechul shouted, smiling at the couple and letting them in. Then, as if just realising something, he looked behind the two and frowned. “Doojoon and Yoseob aren't with you two?”

Hyunseung snorted, still annoyed by how the two had behaved throughout dinner. “They were wrong to annoy us,” Hyunseung said simply. Heechul laughed and nodded, telling them to take a seat wherever they wanted. Apart from the six store employees, Youngwoon had also invited their huge group of friends, all of whom had already arrived. This included Jongwoon, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Zhoumi, Henry, Heechul, Hangeng, Hyukjae, Donghae, and some other people they couldn’t recognise.

Hyunseung blinked in surprise when he saw Hyukjae and Donghae, having completely forgotten that the two were Jungsu’s close friends. They kept on eyeing Junhyung suspiciously, causing Hyunseung to stiffen slightly and nudge his boyfriend. “Junnie, do you think they suspect you?” he whispered.

Junhyung shrugged. “I hope not. But if they do, then what am I supposed to say?”

Hyunseung furrowed his brows worriedly, moving such that he was blocking Junhyung from the couple’s view. The action warmed Junhyung’s heart, knowing that Hyunseung was trying to protect him. But if he had to be honest, he wanted to talk to the two. He needed to find a time to talk to them in private, without Hyunseung finding out. I just need to catch the timing properly. They’re going to want to talk to me, too.

“Jang Hyunseung, can’t you take a joke?”

Hyunseung jumped up in surprise, putting a hand over his racing heart. “And do you want me to get a heart attack?” Hyunseung retorted, glaring at his best friend. Junhyung and Yoseob looked at each other, shaking their heads in unison.

“Break it up, guys,” Hangeng warned. Hyunseung huffed, crossing his arms and refusing to look at his best friend. He didn’t want to speak to Doojoon for the next few days. Nope, he wasn’t going to even look in Doojoon’s general direction.

 Doojoon, on the other hand, sighed and walked back to Yoseob, finding somewhere else in the house to sit. Dongwoon and Gikwang entered the house at that moment, immediately sensing the tension in the room. They went over to ask Heechul about what had happened. Once they understood the situation, they asked loudly, “So hyung, mind introducing us to everyone?”

Heechul caught onto their drift and began making introductions while Hangeng stayed between Hyunseung and Doojoon. Junhyung also made sure to hold his pregnant boyfriend back, wanting to just enjoy his last night with the elder. He didn’t want Hyunseung getting into a fight with Doojoon, not when Hyunseung would need his best friend’s comfort the next morning.

The three men who none of the employees recognised were introduced as Siwon, Kibum, and Donghee. Siwon was apparently the owner of the convenience store that they worked in, while Kibum was an actor. Donghee owned a dance academy downtown, and Hyunseung could only stare at the man in awe because it was still his dream to be a dance instructor. Noticing this, Junhyung jokingly asked Donghee if his dance academy was still lacking dance instructors.

“If you want to work there, I’d be glad to give you a place,” Donghee offered. Hyunseung waved the offer off, thanking the man and explaining that he’d prefer to get used to life with a kid first. Belatedly, everyone congratulated him and Yoseob on their pregnancies, telling them to take care of themselves well. The two eyed their respective boyfriends and laughed, explaining that they didn’t exactly have a choice. Their boyfriends would make sure that they were taking care of themselves. Junhyung could only laugh at that, albeit bitterly.

“Now that everyone’s acquainted with each other, I’ll just give Youngwoon a call and wait for them to get back here,” Heechul told them, handing his daughter over to Hangeng and picking his phone up. Less than a minute later, Sungmin and Ryeowook were running around and making sure that everything was set up right. They then turned the lights off and waited patiently in the dark for the couple to get back from their date.

Hyunseung, unable to contain his excitement, whispered to Junhyung, “Am I going to get something like this for my birthday too?” It physically hurt Junhyung to hear the excitement and hope in Hyunseung’s voice. Sure, he did plan something for Hyunseung but it wouldn’t be enough to make up for what he was going to do.

In the end, Junhyung settled for replying, “I can’t tell. It’ll ruin the surprise.”

And he could only hope that he did well enough in concealing the pain in his voice.

 

-------------------------

 

The jingling of keys caught everyone’s attention almost instantly, and the second a sliver of light shone through the doorway, Donghae flicked the lights on and all of them shouted “Happy birthday hyung!” in unison.

Jungsu stood rooted in his place, and Youngwoon squeezed the elder’s hand gently. “You like it?”

The house had been decorated with streamers and balloons, and there was a pile of presents on the table in the living room. Everyone looked at Jungsu expectantly, waiting for him to say something. The eldest in the room could only smile before he began crying. “This is what you were planning?”

“That’s not all!” Henry chirped, opening the door to the room behind him. Jungsu’s breath hitched in his throat as Youngwoon led him into the nursery, and it was all the eldest could do to prevent himself from dissolving into tears. The nursery was plain, simple, and he loved it.

“T-thanks so much guys,” Jungsu said gratefully, sniffling and burying his face into Youngwoon’s chest. Ryeowook and Sungmin brought the cake out, telling the eldest to make a wish before blowing the candles out. He then cut the cake, handing out one small slice to all his guests.

It was a half hour later that all of them were gathered in the living room once more, and Jungsu was opening his presents. Obviously he was grateful for everything, and he thanked all of them for their thoughtfulness – especially those who thought to buy things for his unborn son.

After that, as planned, they put a movie on and found somewhere comfortable to sit. Jungsu, Yoseob and Hyunseung were given seats on the couches because it was just wrong to make pregnant people sit on the floor. Not even ten minutes into the movie, Junhyung noticed that Hyukjae and Donghae had disappeared. Well this timing is great. I just have to find them.

“Seungie, I’m going to the toilet for a while,” Junhyung told his boyfriend. Hyunseung nodded absentmindedly, too engrossed in the movie to pay much attention. Honestly, Junhyung didn’t know whether to feel relieved or upset that Hyunseung valued the movie more than him. For the moment he was just relieved that Hyunseung wasn’t following along or anything.

Junhyung looked in the kitchen, the toilets, and the bedrooms, and the couple wasn’t in any of those places. There was just one last place to look, and that was the storeroom. Junhyung was slightly disturbed at that fact because what could a couple possibly be doing in a storeroom, apart from having ? But a second later, it dawned on him that maybe they were just worried about what tomorrow might bring, and that they wanted to show their love to each other while they could. Junhyung, for one, was going to make sure Hyunseung knew how much he loved him and Ilhoon. It was the last chance he was going to get.

It didn’t take long for the couple to emerge from the storeroom, sweaty and breathless and looking like they just had the best time of their lives. They stopped in their tracks when they spotted Junhyung, and he took it as his cue to say, “I need to talk to you.”

Hyukjae moved slightly so that he was standing in front of Donghae, and even Junhyung felt warmed by the action. He would have done the same thing. Junhyung winced when he thought that, though. Who would be there to protect Hyunseung when he was gone? Granted, he had Kyujong and Jungmin and BoA helping him but he didn’t expect them to give up their lives for Hyunseung and Ilhoon. He couldn’t expect that of anyone but himself.

“What do you want?” Hyukjae demanded.

“Can we speak somewhere more private?”

Hyukjae exchanged a look with Donghae, nodding in unison, and walked into the guestroom.  Junhyung locked the door behind him, making sure to keep his distance from Hyukjae and Donghae because he didn’t want to die, not just yet. With any luck, when he returns years from now, Hyunseung might still want him back.

“Is there any way for me to turn myself in without the media getting involved?”

“What?” Donghae asked in disbelief.

“I’m Yong Jaesoon. Does that name ring a bell?”

“I knew you looked familiar,” Hyukjae hissed. Donghae rolled his eyes, placing a calming hand on Hyukjae’s shoulder. His boyfriend needed to cool his head a little. “But why suddenly turn yourself in, huh? What about Hyunseung and your kid?”

“That’s exactly why I need to turn myself in,” Junhyung admitted. “There’s this guy trying to break us up, and he’s threatened to kill Hyunseung and my son if I don’t leave by tomorrow. Trust me, I’ve thought things through and turning myself in was the best option. That way, the guy gets what he wants and I also make up for my wrongdoings. But Seung doesn’t know, and I don’t intend to let him find out. That’s why I need your help to make sure that the media stays away.”

“It won’t be easy keeping the press away. You’re a famed criminal after all, and you need to be put under trial to determine your sentence,” Donghae pointed out. “Maybe you can tell us who it is?” Hyukjae nodded in agreement, causing Junhyung to sigh and rub his temples.

“Trust me, you wouldn’t be able to catch him anyway. What if I show up at prison tomorrow and turn myself in? I plead guilty to everything, and the judge gives me a sentence. Do I really need a trial?” Junhyung asked, almost pleadingly. Donghae looked at Hyukjae, feeling really bad for Junhyung because there was only so much they could do. It was really just up to the judge and their higher-ups to decide whether or not there would be a trial.

“I’ll call my superintendent and ask him if we can make an exception,” Hyukjae finally said.

Donghae grinned. “I knew you weren’t as heartless as that!”

Junhyung bowed a perfect ninety-degree bow. “Thank you.”

With that done and over with, Junhyung was set to leave. He just had one thing left to do.

 

------------------------

 

It was nearing midnight by the time the six store employees decided to leave Jungsu’s place. Junhyung and Doojoon had decided that their boyfriends needed sleep, while Dongwoon and Gikwang just went along with them because it would be awkward if they stayed. Jungsu and Youngwoon thanked them again for coming and for their presents.

Junhyung couldn’t even find it in himself to smile and thank Youngwoon for inviting them. While he was glad that Hyukjae and Donghae would help him to the best of their abilities, he couldn’t be glad that he had less than five hours left. Each time he looked at the time would be a painful reminder of just how little time he had left with his boyfriend.

“We’ll cab back,” Gikwang and Dongwoon told the other four. “See you next week!”

With that, the couple flagged a cab down and got in, waving as the cab drove off. Junhyung felt his heart constrict painfully, and he bit down hard on his lip. No, you won’t see me next week. You won’t see me for a few years, if not forever.

“Are you driving us back too or…?” Yoseob trailed off. “We’re sorry about earlier.”

Hyunseung shrugged. “Let’s go home. I’m sleepy,” he announced. Yoseob grinned and hopped into the car, pulling Doojoon in as well. Junhyung and Hyunseung, of course, got in the front seats and Junhyung began the drive home. Halfway through, Yoseob and Hyunseung dozed off, and it was only when they arrived home that their boyfriends woke them up.

Yoseob and Doojoon got off at their floor, with Yoseob still half-asleep. Hyunseung was tired too, but Junhyung wasn’t going to let him go to sleep just like that. After walking into the house and locking the door, Hyunseung immediately changed and plopped down onto bed. Junhyung, on the other hand, stripped and lay down next to Hyunseung, nudging the elder awake.

Hyunseung groaned. “I’m tired…”

Sighing, Junhyung nibbled softly on Hyunseung’s earlobe before trailing kisses along his collarbone. This seemed to instantly wake the pregnant male up, and Junhyung smirked in satisfaction when Hyunseung began making out with him. For the next hour, at least, Junhyung was going to distract himself from reality. Just for the hour, he was going to forget about his deadline. For the hour, there wasn’t Jaewon and his threat. He was just going to focus on making love to Hyunseung.

And make love to Hyunseung he did.

It was after the third or fourth round that Hyunseung announced that he was too tired to carry on, and Junhyung let him sleep after taking a quick shower together. He made sure to repeat the words “I love you and Ilhoon so, so much” like a mantra, wanting Hyunseung to know how he truly felt. The elder could only look at Junhyung weirdly, wondering why he was suddenly feeling so insecure. He figured that Junhyung would tell him everything in the morning, which was why he didn’t question it.

After showering, Junhyung and Hyunseung cuddled in bed for a while. The elder demanded, tiredly, that he wanted to be spooned. Junhyung did just that, and it wasn’t long before Hyunseung drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Junhyung, on the other hand, simply relished the feeling of having Hyunseung in his arms. He had all of two hours left now. In another two hours, Kyujong and Jungmin would arrive with BoA, and the bodyguards would stay nearby, not in the house because Hyunseung would freak out, while he and BoA left.

 Lying in the dark and thinking about what he was about to do, Junhyung wanted to just drop the plan altogether. He didn’t want to leave. He wanted so badly to stay, to be by Hyunseung’s side while their son was born. He wanted to hear Ilhoon’s first words, see him take his first step and send him to his first day at pre-school. He wanted to see Hyunseung fulfil his dreams and be a successful choreographer or dance instructor. He wanted to be with his friends and family. Most of all, he wanted to propose to Hyunseung and marry him.

Two hours passed by in a flash, and Junhyung had been silently crying the entire time. He thought of the possibilities, of what could have been, and the waterworks just opened. When he heard someone knock on the door, he pressed a kiss onto the corner of Hyunseung’s lips.

“I’ll go check who it is,” Junhyung whispered, just in case Hyunseung woke up. Then, grabbing his wallet and sticking a post-it note on the bedroom door, along with a flower, he greeted Kyujong, Jungmin and BoA. The three of them asked him if he was sure about this, one last time. Junhyung nodded confidently, telling them that it was his only option, and none of them decided to comment on the red-rimmed eyes, or the tearstained cheeks.

“We’ll update you often,” Kyujong promised. Jungmin nodded, and Junhyung thanked them one last time before heading downstairs with BoA and getting into her car. Her driver started the car once the door was shut, and Junhyung forced himself not to look back. If he did, he wouldn’t be able to bring himself to leave.

BoA wrapped a comforting arm around Junhyung’s shoulders. “It’ll be alright. We’ll look after him for you,” she assured him. Junhyung nodded, and the tears just began to fall once more. It wasn’t long before Junhyung was crying, saying that he didn’t mean to hurt Hyunseung and Ilhoon; that he didn’t want to leave. BoA lent him her shoulder to cry on, telling him to let it all out.

By the time they’d arrived at the prison, Junhyung had all but run out of tears. BoA told him to take care of himself, and reassured him that Hyunseung and Ilhoon would be well taken care of. He thanked her one last time, and watched as her car became smaller and smaller, till it could no longer be seen. Then, turning around, Junhyung walked into the grey building where he knew, undoubtedly, that he’d be spending the next few years in.

There were no feelings of fear, only heartbreak and regret that he couldn’t keep his promise to never hurt Hyunseung and Ilhoon.

 

------------------------

 

When morning came and the sunlight peeked through the curtains, Hyunseung woke up and instantly spotted the bright yellow post-it on the door. He walked over, wondering where exactly Junhyung was because he’d gone to sleep being spooned, not alone. He read the note and, in a second, was running around the house screaming for Junhyung.

There, against the bright yellow of the post-it, were two words written in black:

I’m sorry.

Beside the note was a flower that Hyunseung would recognise anywhere. A cyclamen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DAYUM JUST KILL ME NOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SOOOO HARD TO WRITE TT Just ugh, omg, I can't believe I did this to them. Why am I like this TT

Ok, so I'm just gonna offer some virtual tissues to you readers who are probably crying (some of you guys, anyway) and I lied. Not 80% of this was Junhyung-focused. It was more like 70-ish%? But it was bad enough ok. I was having such a hard time writing this because I kept dragging it longer and longer and Junhyung was depressed and just shfjkdfshgjashkf

The part with Hyukjae and Donghae were like, random, but it was necessary, and now everyone knows what Junhyung's been planning all this while. A lot of you already guessed correctly, but to all those who didn't know, Junhyung planned to turn himself in and serve time since a long time ago. It was his original plan, and he stuck with it till the end.

Oh and honestly, I didn't know how to end the chapter properly. Was this fine? I hope it was. I haven't written such an emotional and long chapter in forever. Literally. Chapters haven't exceeded 4k words in like, ever.

Obviously the next few chapters will be Hyunseung-focused. It'll be like angst angst depression angst heartbreak more angst. Junhyung's just heartbroken 3

I hope you guys enjoyed this (to the best that you could through your tears, for all those who cried) and look forward to the next? I'm just gonna put an angst tag now so that new readers can be mentally and emotionally prepared, even if it's just for a few chapters.

I'll see you guys next week (or probably later than that) then! Annyeong~! ^^