Finding Out

You Make Me A Good Man

(A week later)

 

Doojoon sighed and walked out of his room, thankful that Yoseob had finally fallen asleep once more. He was extremely worried about his younger boyfriend because for the past few days, Yoseob had been crying himself to sleep. He wasn’t very sure why exactly Yoseob had been crying so much. The younger had even stopped being mean to Doojoon. To summarise Doojoon’s thoughts, he was confused and worried all at the same time.

It was past midnight already, but Junhyung and Hyunseung weren’t back yet. Yoseob had requested to take over their morning shifts ever since the birthday celebration at Pasta Palace a week ago. Doojoon was puzzled at first, when Yoseob brought the topic up with Jungsu, but after seeing his boyfriend cry himself to sleep, Doojoon understood Yoseob’s reasons. He needs time at night to think about whatever he’s crying about.

Nonetheless, Doojoon wanted – no, needed – to find out what was wrong with Yoseob. He’d called Hara up since she was supposedly Yoseob’s first true friend. She didn’t pick up though, so Doojoon was left to wonder what Yoseob was crying about. He was also a little concerned about Hara but he didn’t have any other means of contacting her. He wasn’t planning on asking Junhyung to contact her either, since he didn’t want Hyunseung to get jealous or anything.

Doojoon plopped down on the couch and took his phone out, staring at the illuminated screen of the electronic device. It was about the time that the employees of the store would begin closing up, so Doojoon dialled Junhyung’s number and waited patiently for the younger male to pick up.

After almost a whole minute, Junhyung finally picked up, sounding a little irritated. “Yeoboseyo?”

Doojoon heaved a small sigh of relief. “It’s Doojoon. Can we talk a little later?”

“About what?”

Doojoon glanced back towards his room, remembering how he had to sneak out from Yoseob’s arms. He bit his lip guiltily. It wasn’t as if he didn’t want to hug Yoseob and assure him that all was fine. He wanted to do that so badly, but he didn’t know if all was fine. Doojoon managed to get out unnoticed after Yoseob fallen asleep, but he didn’t like to leave Yoseob alone. There wasn’t much of a choice though. I need to know why Seobie’s been crying.

“Seobie.”

“What about him? Did something happen?” Junhyung asked. His tone changed completely and Doojoon furrowed his brows. Why is Junhyung so worried about Seobie? I get that they’re best friends but he’s never been this concerned about Seobie before. Doojoon was beyond confused now. Junhyung clearly knew something that he didn’t; otherwise, he wouldn’t have been so worried.

“I’ll tell you about it later,” Doojoon replied. There was some scuffling on the other end of the line and Doojoon raised a brow when Hyunseung asked him what was wrong with Yoseob. Doojoon repeated that he would tell the couple later, when they got home. Hyunseung complied and hung up, not bothering to return the phone to Junhyung.

After Hyunseung hung up, Doojoon toyed around with his phone. He decided that perhaps he should continue reading up on pregnancy, lest Yoseob’s bad mood comes back all of a sudden and he goes ballistic on Doojoon yet again. He picked the book up from the table and flipped to the page where he was last at.

“Nine weeks,” Doojoon mumbled to himself, counting again to ensure that he’d remembered correctly. He nodded slightly and glanced back at the book, reading from the title only to realise that the title, ‘Nine weeks into your pregnancy’, was cancelled out in red marker. The person who did it was rather angry, too, if the haphazard cancellation of the title indicated anything.

“Wasn’t this book always with me though? I didn’t return it to Junhyung yet, did I? Then who…” Doojoon pondered aloud, trailing off as he glanced back to his room once more. He frowned upon realising that only Yoseob could have vandalised the book like that. A small voice in his mind told him that Junhyung would be mad when he found out about what happened to the book, but a bigger voice told Doojoon that something was really wrong.

Yang Yoseob, why wouldn’t you tell me what’s wrong?

 

----------------------

 

A half hour later, the door to the apartment opened and Junhyung walked in with Hyunseung. Both of them were tired, of course, but Hyunseung wanted to know what happened to Yoseob and Junhyung was the only one who would be able to tell Doojoon what was wrong with the younger.

As the couple walked into the living room, they spotted Doojoon on the couch, reading the pregnancy book diligently. He glanced up upon hearing footsteps and set the book down on the table. Hyunseung and Junhyung took their seats at the couch and the three stared at each other for a good two minutes before Hyunseung broke the silence.

“I’m exhausted and pregnant so let’s get this over with. What happened to Seobie?”

“He’s asleep now, but he’s been crying himself to sleep for the past week. Today wasn’t any different. I just felt that something’s really wrong and he’s hiding something from me,” Doojoon informed them.

Hyunseung gasped at this info, murmuring, “My poor Seobie.” Junhyung, on the other hand, nodded knowingly. After all, he’d been with Yoseob through that dark period of the younger’s life. However, it wasn’t his story to tell, so he didn’t know if he should wait for Yoseob to take the initiative and tell Doojoon or not. He could tell that Doojoon was really worried about Yoseob.

After a short moment of debating, Junhyung decided that Doojoon had the right to know. He was Yoseob’s boyfriend and Junhyung could tell that Doojoon really loved Yoseob. The elder wouldn’t do anything to hurt Yoseob or the baby. All Doojoon wanted was for Yoseob to be happy, and Junhyung could see that fact.

“Did Seob ever tell you anything about his past?”

Hyunseung glanced at his boyfriend, listening intently because curiosity was unavoidable. Doojoon nodded slightly, unsurely. When Junhyung asked him something like that, he honestly couldn’t tell if Yoseob had been telling him the truth previously. What am I thinking? Of course he was telling me the truth. But was he hiding something else from me?

“What’d he tell you?”

“He pushed his noona onto the road accidentally and she was hit by a car. After she died, his parents divorced and he was put in the custody of his aunt and uncle,” Doojoon recalled. As Junhyung gave him a look, Doojoon’s heart sank. So he did hide something else from me.

“He mentioned that his aunt and uncle didn’t like him, right?”

Doojoon nodded slowly, not knowing where this was going.

“I suppose he didn’t tell you what they made him do, then. They forced him to become a hooker of sorts. He started when he was around eight, almost a year after his noona died.”

This elicited a loud gasp from Hyunseung, and the pregnant male clasped his hand over his mouth dramatically. Junhyung watched his boyfriend and sighed, pulling Hyunseung closer to him. At eight weeks, Hyunseung’s emotions were beginning to start their rollercoaster ride. Seungie will definitely be crying by the time I’m done with this recount.

“…what?” Doojoon asked, doubting if he’d heard Junhyung correctly.

“Yeah, he provided services to earn money. He never had with anyone though, not till seven years ago. It was about ten years since he’d started working in that line of service and this old guy, a real lecher, Seob when he was only supposed to give a ,” Junhyung continued.

Doojoon looked at the ground, not wanting to hear any more. The thought of his beloved Yoseob being by some disgusting man, losing his ity to that same man, was enough to make bile rise up in Doojoon’s throat. He forced it back down and made himself look back up.

“I killed him though, if you want to know. I killed that e and Seob’s aunt and uncle.”

Hyunseung looked over at Junhyung, blinking the tears away so that he could actually see his boyfriend clearly. “Why? You wouldn’t kill his aunt and uncle for nothing, Junnie. I know you,” Hyunseung said, his voice cracking slightly. He was really getting a little too emotional but the fact that Yoseob had been before was too much for him to handle.

“I met him on my birthday that year, in 2006. I was just sitting at the counter, drinking something to drown my loneliness away,” Junhyung recalled. Hyunseung sniffled and leaned into Junhyung once more, silently reassuring the younger that he wasn’t alone anymore. “The bartender suddenly came up to me and told me that this kid needed help. He told me that the kid’s aunt and uncle caused him to miscarry, and that the baby had been the result of . I thought, hey, this kid’s been through too much, so I went over to Seob and asked if he wanted my help.”

Doojoon spent some time processing this, inhaling sharply when he finally realised what Junhyung had just said. Seobie got pregnant after he was . His heartless aunt and uncle made him lose the baby. Doojoon was about to ask Junhyung something when Junhyung spoke up.

“He was exactly nine weeks along when he lost it.”

And everything just clicked.

 

---------------------

 

Doojoon sat on the edge of the bed, staring at Yoseob’s tearstained cheeks. He’d thought about what Junhyung told him last night. After finding out that Yoseob had miscarried in his ninth week of pregnancy, Doojoon figured everything out. Junhyung went on to tell Doojoon exactly how Yoseob’s aunt and uncle caused him to miscarry.

By the end of that, Hyunseung was a crying mess. Junhyung also mentioned that he’d given the unborn foetus a proper, well-deserved farewell. Doojoon had silently thanked the younger male for that. It was the least that Yoseob deserved, after everything he’d been through.

As the alarm clock rang and Yoseob stirred, Doojoon moved the stray strands of hair away from Yoseob’s eyes. His boyfriend rubbed his swollen eyes and yawned cutely, blinking up at Doojoon. Doojoon smiled at Yoseob, trying to think of a way to talk to Yoseob about what he’d found out. He wasn’t just going to go straight out and ask Yoseob why he hid the truth from him.

“Doojoonie, why’re you awake so early? Gikwang and Dongwoon are working the morning shift, aren’t they?” Yoseob asked, scratching his head in confusion. Yoseob sat up and stretched a little more before getting out of bed to wash up, and probably throw up before that. Doojoon followed silently, leaning against the toilet door since he’d already washed up earlier on.

“Yeah, it’s their turn to take the morning shift. But I want to talk to you about something,” Doojoon informed the younger. He saw how Yoseob tensed slightly, and Yoseob’s hand was shaking. He tried to catch a glimpse of Yoseob’s expression through the mirror, but the latter was looking down into the sink and Doojoon couldn’t see Yoseob’s face very clearly.

After Yoseob gurgled and spat the water out, he silently walked past Doojoon and went to the kitchen. Again, Doojoon followed behind the smaller male, watching Yoseob take some cereal and milk out of the fridge and setting them on the table. He then got two bowls and put those on the table as well, sitting down and waiting for Doojoon to join him.

“What do you want to talk about?”

Doojoon glanced up at Yoseob, startled by his boyfriend’s eerily calm voice. Yoseob was pouring some milk into the bowls after having filled them with cereal and his expression was unreadable. Doojoon actually felt like crying when he realised that Yoseob was trying to be strong. He took a brief look at the calendar, realising that Yoseob was exactly nine weeks pregnant that day. Without saying a word, Doojoon got out of his seat and went to kneel down beside Yoseob, hugging the younger male tightly yet tenderly.

“Nothing’s going to happen to it, I promise,” Doojoon murmured.

“How’d you find out?” Yoseob asked, his voice barely louder than a whisper. “Junhyung hyung?”

Doojoon nodded, looking up at Yoseob. “Nine weeks, right? Trust me, you won’t lose it this time. You won’t lose it ever again,” Doojoon assured. Yoseob sniffled and nodded, biting on his lip to prevent himself from crying yet again. He’d cried every night for a whole week, and he was tired of crying that much. When Doojoon got up and headed back to his seat opposite of Yoseob, the younger grabbed onto Doojoon’s arm and pulled him down to the seat beside him.

Once Doojoon was seated, Yoseob leaned against his boyfriend. “I was so scared of losing it again.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

Yoseob shook his head and sighed softly. “I didn’t want you to be disgusted with me.”

Doojoon snorted. “Why would I? You didn’t choose to do something like that for a living. You should’ve told me, so that I could share this burden with you. I’m not the type to leave you because of your past, Seobie. You should know at least this much.”

“I know, but I was still scared. You can’t blame me,” Yoseob retorted quietly.

Nodding, Doojoon scooped up some cereal from Yoseob’s bowl. “I’m not blaming you. Now eat so that both of you can be healthy,” Doojoon instructed, holding the spoon at Yoseob’s mouth. The younger smiled lightly and opened his mouth, his smile widening as he chewed on his cereal.

Now this is the Yang Yoseob I want to see.

 

-----------------------

 

Junhyung walked back into Hyunseung’s room with a smile on his face. At least that’s settled. I didn’t think Seob was this affected, but I guess anyone would be afraid of losing their baby again.

Sitting down on the bed, Junhyung bent down to peck Hyunseung on the forehead. “Sleeping beauty, are you going to wake up any time soon?” Junhyung teased. He’d already tried to wake Hyunseung up a half hour ago, but the elder simply refused to get up. Hyunseung cracked an eyelid open and swatted Junhyung away.

“I want to sleep,” Hyunseung whined, snuggling deeper into the pillow. Junhyung chuckled and shook his head, shaking Hyunseung awake. He had plans for the morning and he needed Hyunseung with him. The elder couldn’t just sleep in all day long!

“Go away,” Hyunseung muttered, beginning to get annoyed. He loved Junhyung, yes, but sometimes he just wanted the other to leave him alone so that he could sleep. I’m a pregnant man, is it wrong to sleep in more?

Junhyung stared at his boyfriend in disbelief. “But I was thinking of going to the cemetery.”

Almost immediately, Hyunseung sat up with wide eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

Junhyung deadpanned at Hyunseung. He had no idea that the elder was so eager to visit his umma and brother again. Junhyung sighed silently at the fact that Hyunseung was more eager to go to the cemetery than to spend time with him. Seriously, Seungie?

Junhyung watched as Hyunseung bolted out of bed and made a beeline for the toilet, making the bed and going outside to get both Hyunseung and himself some food for breakfast. By the time Hyunseung was out, Junhyung had two bowls of cereal ready and was sitting across Doojoon and Yoseob. Hyunseung took his seat beside Junhyung and looked at the younger guiltily.

“Sorry I was so cranky just now,” Hyunseung apologised. He hadn’t meant to ignore Junhyung but they’d all been up late last night, what with Junhyung telling Hyunseung and Doojoon about Yoseob’s past. After working both the afternoon and night shifts and staying up, Hyunseung was simply too exhausted to want to get out of bed. He had, however, been wanting to visit the cemetery again because he’d wanted to tell Junhyung’s umma and brother that he was pregnant. Call him weird, but they were Junhyung’s family and he wanted to tell them personally.

Junhyung waved him off, telling him that it was fine, and pushed a bowl of cereal in front of him. “Eat,” Junhyung told Hyunseung. When the elder merely pouted, Junhyung sighed and scooped some cereal before feeding Hyunseung. This time, the elder gladly ate and chewed on his food while grinning. Junhyung felt a smile tug at the corner of his mouth.

“If you wanted me to feed you, you could’ve just said so.”

Yoseob made a gagging noise and rolled his eyes. “Can you guys not?”

Hyunseung glared at Yoseob. “Says the one sitting on his boyfriend’s lap,” he retorted.

Junhyung nudged Hyunseung lightly, giving him a look to drop the matter. Hyunseung understood immediately, remembering what Junhyung just told him and Doojoon hours ago. Yoseob noticed the gesture and frowned.

“Junhyung hyung, I’m fine. I have Doojoonie now, remember? Thanks for telling him, by the way. I don’t think I’d ever have told him on my own accord,” Yoseob said gratefully. Junhyung smiled in return and Hyunseung raised a brow. So there’s nothing wrong with me retorting now, is there?

“Really though, is there a problem with being fed?” Hyunseung asked indignantly. Junhyung shook his head with a small chuckle. Hyunseung was never the type to stand being offended, even as subtly as Yoseob had done. Well, Seob did imply that we were being gross and we weren’t. I don’t really blame Seungie for being offended.

Doojoon sighed and finished the rest of his cereal, tapping Yoseob lightly so that he could wash the bowls. Yoseob reluctantly got off Doojoon’s lap and Hyunseung smirked, knowing that Doojoon just didn’t want him and Yoseob to get into an argument.

Junhyung urged Hyunseung to finish his breakfast quickly so that they could leave, not wanting Hyunseung and Yoseob to pick a fight with each other. He and Doojoon shared a look and a sigh, but thankfully, the two pregnant males slumped back in their seats and Hyunseung began to eat his food.

Once they were done, Junhyung and Hyunseung washed the bowls and changed into something that wasn’t their sleepwear. They told Yoseob and Doojoon that they would have to get to work on their own before leaving the house and getting into the car.

As Junhyung drove, Hyunseung rested his hand on his belly and smiled softly.

Miracle-ah, you’re going to meet your uncle and grandma.

 

---------------------

 

Before heading to the cemetery, Junhyung made a stop by Paradise to pick up some nasturtium and baby’s breath flowers. Hyunseung followed him quietly, observing the flowers that were on display and walking towards a particular section.

“Sungjong-ah, what flowers are these?” Hyunseung asked curiously, pointing at the cluster of pink and white flowers. Sungjong walked out from behind the counter, asking Sungyeol to finish making Junhyung’s bouquet, and headed over to where Hyunseung was standing.

He took a look at the flowers and furrowed his brows slightly. “Cyclamen. They symbolise departure and resignation,” Sungjong replied. He noticed how Hyunseung’s face fell upon hearing what the flowers symbolised.

“They’re so pretty though…” Hyunseung muttered. Sungjong patted Hyunseung on the back, smiling softly at the elder. At that moment, Junhyung walked over to them with the bouquet of nasturtium and baby’s breath, displacing Sungjong and wrapping an arm around Hyunseung’s waist.

“Cyclamen?” Junhyung asked unsurely. Sungjong nodded, heading back to his post behind the counter. He and Sungyeol waved to Hyunseung and Junhyung as the couple left.

As Junhyung drove to the cemetery, he noticed that Hyunseung was a little down. “What’s wrong?”

“Cyclamens are such pretty flowers but they symbolise something so sad,” Hyunseung said with a pout. Junhyung wanted to pinch Hyunseung’s cheeks because what did I do to deserve such an adorable person as a boyfriend? He knew that Hyunseung’s mood was most probably influenced by the hormones but nonetheless, Hyunseung was just adorable at the moment – in Junhyung’s eyes.

“Every flower symbolises something different and there will always be pretty flowers with sad symbolisms, Seungie. They can’t all mean something good,” Junhyung pointed out. Hyunseung pouted more but nodded in agreement, suddenly clutching onto Junhyung’s arm.

“You won’t ever give me cyclamens, will you?” Hyunseung asked, feeling insecure for no reason whatsoever. Junhyung shook his head and turned around briefly to kiss Hyunseung on the forehead in reassurance.

“Never.”

Hyunseung grinned and kissed Junhyung on the cheek, laying back in the seat in satisfaction. Junhyung chuckled at this. I’m starting to like the pregnancy hormones more and more, now. Why wouldn’t he? The hormones were making Hyunseung irresistibly cute and Junhyung would always welcome a cute Hyunseung. Then again, there are times like this morning when Seungie gets a tad bit too cranky.

The rest of the drive was spent in silence, since it wasn’t too long a journey from the florist to the cemetery. Within no time at all, they had arrived and the couple got off the car, walking over to where the two graves were.

As per normal, Junhyung set the bouquet down and greeted his umma and brother. This time, Hyunseung did the same. Junhyung then pulled Hyunseung closer to him and smiled gently at the two graves.

“Umma, I’m going to be a father soon. You’ll watch over Seungie and Miracle, won’t you? Hyuksoon, too?” Junhyung asked. Hyunseung looked at Junhyung with a proud smile on his face. In his two and a half months of knowing Junhyung, the younger had completely changed for the better. It was as if he’d never been a criminal.

A soft breeze blew past the couple, much like the other time they’d been to the cemetery. Junhyung bowed slightly and Hyunseung did so as well. The couple then bid goodbye to Junhyung’s umma and brother and left the cemetery.

Junhyung opened the car door for Hyunseung, letting the elder get in before closing the door and getting into the driver’s seat. It was about time for lunch, so Junhyung began to drive over to the store where Doojoon and Yoseob presumably would be.

When they were nearing the store, Junhyung shook Hyunseung awake.

“Seungie, I have to go to the Subordinate Court tomorrow. Do you want to come with?”

Junhyung had spent the entirety of the car ride thinking about the matter. Kangta hyung’s trial is tomorrow and making illegal licenses is a serious crime. He’s made so many licenses for people, so how long will he be jailed? I want Seungie to at least meet this person who’s helped me out so many times before.

Hyunseung’s eyes widened. “What for?”

“Do you remember who Kangta hyung and BoA noona are? Kangta hyung’s trial is tomorrow and I don’t know when I can ever see him again. I know that I risk being caught but he’s sort of a father figure to me,” Junhyung explained. “Of course, Seob was the first to really break through my walls but Kangta hyung’s been there for me when I needed him, too.”

Hyunseung nodded. “I’ll follow.”

Junhyung smiled and nodded, getting off the car and heading into the store together.

 

----------------------

 

“I think I’m going to explode.”

Hyunseung and Yoseob stared at Gikwang as if he were mad.

“You only ate a bowl of ramen,” Hyunseung pointed out.

The six employees were out for lunch together, without Jungsu since the manager was at the clinic for an ultrasound and a general check-up. The four non-pregnant males stared at Hyunseung when he made the statement, their gazes moving down to the plate in front of Hyunseung. There was an exact same plate in front of Yoseob as well, and the two pregnant males raised their brows.

Before Gikwang could formulate a coherent reply, still too shocked at the fact that Hyunseung and Yoseob could still eat another plate of food, the pregnant males began eating the extra plate of dumplings. Dongwoon gagged and turned away.

“I think I’m going to throw up just watching you guys eat so much. I’ll be outside for a bit.”

With that, Dongwoon successfully excused himself from the table and he headed outside immediately. Hyunseung and Yoseob looked at each other, shrugged, and turned back to their food. Their hunger wasn’t satisfied just yet, and dumplings were just too delicious for either of them to resist. Gikwang groaned and closed his eyes, not wanting to look at food any longer.

“Maybe I should head out and see if Dongwoonie is alright,” Gikwang said, getting out of his seat and exiting the restaurant as well. Hyunseung and Yoseob glanced up briefly just to stick their tongues out at Gikwang before they continued eating. It was as if they were inhaling the dumplings and if they were to be honest, Junhyung and Doojoon were a little disturbed by how much the two were eating. The books didn’t mention that they had to eat this much more… Junhyung furrowed his brows but didn’t say anything for fear of angering any of the two males.

Both Hyunseung and Yoseob finished the additional five dumplings before getting up and walking out of the restaurant, leaving both Doojoon and Junhyung to pay for the meal. The two didn’t complain though, since it was already expected of them to pay.

Once they were done, the two went to look for their respective boyfriends, as well as Gikwang and Dongwoon. The maknae was apparently sitting down in an attempt to settle his stomach. Doojoon and Junhyung looked at each other and laughed. “Imagine if we were like them. We’d never survive the next months,” Doojoon pointed out with a smile.

Junhyung chuckled and nodded in reply. “Then it’s a good thing we have strong stomachs.”

“Junnie, I think we should go first. Dongwoon looks like he’ll throw up if he even looks at us,” Hyunseung said matter-of-factly. Yoseob agreed wholeheartedly with the elder so the four of them left without Gikwang and Dongwoon, telling Dongwoon to feel better soon. Gikwang, soon enough, decided to get something to settle Dongwoon’s stomach and went off to the nearest store to get some sour plum.

As they entered the store and got ready to open for the afternoon shift, Junhyung spotted Jungsu making a beeline for the store. Hyunseung looked up just in time to see their manager burst into the restaurant with a huge grin on his face.

“Hyung, what-”

Doojoon was rudely cut off by Jungsu’s squeals of “It’s a boy! Oh my god I’m going to have a son! Guys did you hear me? I’m having a boy! What should I name him? Do you think he’ll be sporty? God forbid he be as unfit as me. Oh lord what do I do if he isn’t like my Youngwoon? What if he’s unfit like me? What if he becomes so rebellious and I can’t control him? I’m not ready to have a boy. Oh god I am so not ready,” Jungsu ranted, all the while swinging a sonogram around in the air. The four employees simply stood rooted in their spots, dumbfounded by Jungsu’s exclamations. Seconds later, Youngwoon entered the store and held Jungsu still.

“Relax, gosh. Park Jungsu, can you please stay still? Jungsu stay still!” Youngwoon ordered sternly.

“Oh my gosh Doojoonie do you think we’ll have a boy too?” Yoseob breathed out, snapped out of his trance. Doojoon was suddenly shaken violently by his boyfriend and he began to see stars after a while. Seeing that Doojoon wasn’t replying, Yoseob let his boyfriend off and ran over to squeal with Jungsu. Youngwoon groaned, having just gotten Jungsu to stay still when Yoseob suddenly came over to squeal with Jungsu. And once again, Jungsu can’t keep still for nuts. Great.

Hyunseung blinked back to reality and turned to Junhyung with a smile.

“Do you think I’ll be like that when we find out?”

Junhyung glanced towards Jungsu, then back to Hyunseung. He sighed inwardly, but a smile made its way onto his face nonetheless. A hyper Hyunseung could be hard to handle but he’ll be happy and that’s what matters most to me.

“Yeah, I think so.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, I am officially back people! Well, I personally don't think this chapter is up to standard and honestly, I finished this like forever ago but I couldn't post it because I tend to update my fics together ._. I don't really remember what went on in here already :P

So now Doojoon knows and he gets why Seobie was being such a dickhead to him. It wasn't like he meant to be so mean anyway. And I don't know, this chapter just seemed weird to me ._.

Mysterious man is appearing again next chapter, so look out for him! The drama is about to start, after 45 chapters and 3 bonuses XD I really drag things out so this fic might end up being seventy or eighty over chapters o.o I've planned out quite some drama in my head XP

Welllll, it's late and I don't know what to say because nothing really happened here. It's really just a filler chapter. I'll just set a new target for you guys, for the next bonus chapter! Either 25 upvotes (I was thinking 20 but eh, I need time to type it out) OR 20000 views maybe? I don't know, but please don't upvote all at once because I just came up with a new bonus chapter idea today x.x

That's about it from me! I'll update again on Wednesday morning since I'm heading to Bangkok for the rest of the week and won't be able to update. I've already finished the next chapter anyways *shrugs* Ok, annyeong~! ^^