Who Knew?

You Make Me A Good Man

 

(Continued)

 

Hyunseung stood staring at Hara and Junhyung. It took merely a second for him to register what he was seeing, and he bolted out of the shop instantly. Junhyung returned to his senses and pulled away immediately, a disgusted expression plastered onto his face.

Doojoon didn’t waste any time as he ran out of the store, searching for Hyunseung. He missed the disappointed look on Yoseob’s face which the younger male covered up a second later. Gikwang and Dongwoon, on the other hand, had a hard time processing what they had just seen.

“What’s wrong with you?!” Junhyung shouted angrily. Hara flinched at the harsh tone that her supposed boyfriend was using on her, suddenly feeling confused. She was used to kissing Junhyung although the latter never kissed her back.

Why would Junnie be so mad about me kissing him? I always kiss him, and he doesn’t ever seem to mind. Did anything change between us?

Hara gasped as realization dawned on her. Junhyung was angry because Hyunseung had seen them kissing. Just as she was about to question Junhyung, a palm met with her cheek and tears burned in her eyes. Junhyung slapped her. He slapped me for that guy.

“Get out of my sight,” Junhyung ordered. When Hara showed no signs of moving, he scoffed and ran out of the store just as Doojoon had. He already wasted too much time and he was determined to find Hyunseung before Doojoon could.

Hara let her tears fall after Junhyung ran out of the store. He had left her behind for some guy that he’s only known for about a week. It didn’t matter that he had stalked Hyunseung before robbing the store; the two had only officially met for a week, and Junhyung already chose Hyunseung over her. She sobbed as the truth hit her hard: Junhyung had never cared about her at all.

Yoseob was at a loss about what to do for his friend. He was hurting too, but only because Doojoon had run out of the store without a second thought. Yoseob could understand that Doojoon was worried about Hyunseung, that there was nothing going on between the two best friends. But what could he do for Hara?

Deciding that it was the best thing to do, Yoseob hesitantly drew Hara into his arms. He shushed her and told her to stop crying. No matter how he tried, though, Hara just kept on crying and muttering about how Junhyung treated her like dirt.

Gikwang and Dongwoon had no idea what to make of the situation, hence they stood rooted in their spots and watched as Yoseob attempted, time and again, to get Hara to calm down and stop crying already.

Out on the streets, Junhyung was running around in search of the brown haired boy that seemed to have captured his heart. It couldn’t be that hard to spot a brown haired male who had a blue cast, could it?

After about five minutes of running, Doojoon lost sight of his best friend and he messed his hair up in frustration. He tried to think of all the places that Hyunseung frequented and asked the store owners if they had seen his friend, but all of them claimed that he hadn’t passed by.

It took twenty minutes for Doojoon to finally give up in his search for Hyunseung, trudging back to the store in defeat. He stopped by a ramen store and bought food for everyone except Junhyung and Hara, deciding that the two didn’t deserve dinner.

Junhyung, however, had not given up. He continued to run around and shout for Hyunseung, asking passers-by if they had seen the other male. Despite the fact that nobody seemed to have seen him, Junhyung kept searching.

He suddenly thought of a place where Hyunseung could be and headed to Mouse Rabbit Café right away. Sadly, Jongwoon told him that Hyunseung hadn’t been there since breakfast. He thanked Jongwoon and left, walking around on the streets in the hopes that he would somehow find Hyunseung.

 

------------------------

 

Now why the heck did I not get Hyunseung’s number? Why am I so dumb? Ugh!

In the midst of being frustrated with himself, Junhyung unconsciously made his way to the park where he had met Hyunseung and Jungsu the other day. A smile crept its way onto Junhyung’s face and he walked over to where he had been sitting with Hara. He couldn’t believe that he even gave up his seat to Hyunseung the other day. He must have been possessed, or so he kept saying.

What was harder to believe was Junhyung’s luck. As Junhyung approached the bench where he believed that he and Hara had sat at, he spotted a very familiar figure curled up on the bench. Junhyung quickened his pace and heaved a huge sigh of relief when he saw that it was, in fact, Hyunseung. There were tearstains on his cheeks where there hadn’t been any, and Hyunseung was still sniffling slightly. Junhyung had no idea if it was from the cold or if he was still crying.

Not wanting to wake Hyunseung up, Junhyung squatted down right in front of Hyunseung’s face and sighed softly, smoothing Hyunseung’s hair gently. He had never seen anyone who looked as vulnerable as Hyunseung then. Junhyung just wanted to hold Hyunseung in his arms and comfort him, but he couldn’t exactly do that since Hyunseung had cried because of him.

Junhyung almost let out a manly – not exactly – shriek when Hyunseung stirred, groaning while he stretched. Hyunseung’s eyes fluttered open and Junhyung wanted to disappear when he saw the hurt reflected in Hyunseung’s eyes. Thankfully for him, Hyunseung made no move to run and merely sat up, pulling his knees to his chest.

Junhyung slowly sat beside Hyunseung, careful not to make any sudden movements that may cause Hyunseung to run again. Without a word, Hyunseung leaned against Junhyung and sighed. Junhyung didn’t know how to react, so he just sat there and enjoyed the feeling on Hyunseung’s head on his shoulder.

“Hey Junhyung?” Hyunseung called out.

He and Junhyung had been in the same position for the past half hour or so, and it was already getting late. Hyunseung was sure that Doojoon had blown up his phone in an attempt to contact him, but his phone was turned off so he didn’t have to care about it at the moment.

“Yeah?”

“Who made the first move?” Hyunseung asked. Junhyung knew that Hyunseung was either talking about his relationship with Hara or the kiss. No matter what Hyunseung was asking about, the answer would be the same.

“Hara.”

“Do you really not love her?” Hyunseung questioned. Despite the fact that Junhyung had told him that he felt nothing for Hara but friendship, he couldn’t help doubting it when they had kissed. Even if Hara was the one who had initiated the kiss, Junhyung should have pushed her away.

I’m acting like some who’s dictating to my boyfriend about what he should and shouldn’t do. That’s just screwed up, even if I’m really hurt.

Junhyung sighed and nodded. “I told you already; I don’t love her. I won’t even call her a friend now,” Junhyung said, disgusted by Hara for some reason that he couldn’t comprehend. Why was he so mad at Hara anyway?

It’s probably better if I don’t figure this out. Hyunseung was hurt by seeing us kiss and I… Wait. Hyunseung was hurt when he saw Hara kiss me. Does he like me?

Junhyung had no idea what to make of the situation so, being the dumb person that he was, he blurted out the first thing that came to mind. Quite depressingly for him, it had to be something horribly embarrassing. “I once wore my umma’s bra and used her as a helmet.”

Hyunseung stared at Junhyung for a moment before he burst out into laughter. He began to clap like a demented seal and stopped abruptly when his wrist started hurting again. Junhyung felt his face heat up and was thankful that it was already night time, so Hyunseung wouldn’t see how red he was.

“Let’s go and have dinner,” Hyunseung suggested, wiping a tear from his eye and grabbing Junhyung’s hand. He pulled Junhyung to a street side stand and ordered two bowls of ramen, finding them a seat and waiting for their food.

 

-----------------------------

 

Back at the store, Doojoon was handing out the food to the employees. Hara had stopped crying and was just blanking out. Yoseob glanced at his friend worriedly and poked Doojoon. “Hyung, can you give Hara a bowl of ramen? Please?” Yoseob pleaded. Doojoon couldn’t resist the puppy eyes that Yoseob was making and gave in with a sigh.

There’s still one bowl left since I have to keep a bowl for Hyunseung. Should I just skip dinner?

Doojoon’s train of thoughts was broken by Yoseob. “Let’s share!”

Doojoon didn’t think that anyone could be so dense. It was either that, or Yoseob was playing with him. He settled for the former and nodded with a small smile, sitting beside the baby-faced boy and grabbing a pair of chopsticks. Before he could grab some noodles, however, Yoseob was already holding his own chopsticks in front of Doojoon’s face, placing the noodles that he had grabbed in front of Doojoon’s mouth.

“Say ah~,” Yoseob instructed. Doojoon chuckled at Yoseob’s antics and felt his insides melt. He nodded and opened his mouth, letting Yoseob stuff the noodles into his mouth. Yoseob even helped to wipe the soup off of Doojoon’s chin. Yoseob had leaned in so close that Doojoon could feel the younger male’s breath on his face.

“U-um Yoseob, I can eat by myself,” Doojoon stuttered. Yoseob pouted and Doojoon felt like squealing, but controlled himself. He calmed himself down and sighed. “Ok fine. Feed me.”

Yoseob squealed and grabbed more ramen, stuffing it into Doojoon’s mouth once more. Honestly, Yoseob had had feelings for Doojoon for quite some time. Ever since they first met and Doojoon was so flustered, Yoseob knew that Doojoon was special. He didn’t know if he really loved Doojoon or not, but right now he was just testing Doojoon. Yoseob smirked mentally when Doojoon began to turn red. After all, he had leaned closer to Doojoon on purpose.

Maybe he does have some feelings for me. Let’s just try something…

Yoseob ‘accidentally’ dropped some ramen right onto Doojoon’s crotch. Who knew that the baby-faced boy could be so and evil? Doojoon sputtered incoherent words as he turned even redder than before. He let out an involuntary moan when Yoseob hastily picked the noodles up and threw them into the bin.

“Doojoon hyung, are you ok?” Yoseob feigned worry. He cheered to himself as his doubts were clarified. Doojoon did have feelings for him after all. There was no other reason why Doojoon was nervous around Yoseob and blushed so hard when Yoseob breathed onto his face.

Doojoon nodded and let out a strangled “L-let me clean myself up.”

Yoseob apologised a few more times as Doojoon literally ran off to the toilet. The younger male pumped his fist and did a little victory dance. “He likes me!”

Gikwang, Dongwoon and Hara looked up from their ramen in confusion. “What happened?” Hara asked. Yoseob grinned and pointed to the toilet.

“Doojoon hyung likes me!” Yoseob exclaimed, a little too loudly. Doojoon froze and looked into the mirror in front of him. Yoseob knows? He was doing that on purpose?! Oh that little… Doojoon sighed and splashed some water onto his face before exiting the toilet.

“It was pretty obvious,” Gikwang replied just as Doojoon walked back into the staff lounge. “Oops…”

Doojoon cleared his throat and glared at everyone but Yoseob. “If you guys don’t mind, I’ll be borrowing Seobie here for a moment.” Doojoon didn’t wait for the others to reply before pulling Yoseob into the manager’s office. He locked the door and closed the curtains, leaving the room illuminated only by a small lamp.

“Yang Yoseob, what the hell was that teasing?” Doojoon growled. He wasn’t exactly pissed off by Yoseob, but the boy had gone just a little too far with his playing. Yoseob gulped, all the playfulness disappearing from his eyes.

“I was trying to check if you, you know, had any feelings for me,” Yoseob admitted, trying to be nonchalant about it. Now that Doojoon knew about Yoseob’s true nature, he didn’t attempt to be gentle with the younger male. He walked right up to Yoseob and smashed his lips against the latter’s.

Yoseob’s eyes widened, slightly shocked. He didn’t expect Doojoon to kiss him. He soon relaxed, however, and the kiss got more and more heated. Apart from being , Yoseob has experience too.

The other three who were in the staff lounge groaned as they heard the noises coming from the office. “Are we usually like that?” Dongwoon asked. Gikwang shrugged and Hara nodded. She had heard Gikwang and Dongwoon making out once or twice and already she felt sorry for the other employees. She completely forgot about how sad she had been earlier and sighed.

“That guy better not taint my Seobie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't think of a name for this chapter so... It just came out like that o.o Whoo! Seobie~ At long last they got together :D

The next chapter will probably be about another day. Maybe I'll put in a flashback for JunSeung's meal *shrugs*

Did you guys like this chappie? XD It was so fun typing this omg my DooSeob feels eidbhwinceifbi *dies*

Well my holidays have started but only for a week and I have prelims tomorrow =_= Wish me good luck? X) I'm confident that I'll update on time next week, don't worry! :)

Look forward to the next chappie and comment! Seriously, tell me if you like a Yoseob or not because I just completely destroyed his innocence in here XP Annyeong~! ^-^