Okay Fine… I Give In

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

I must have sat there for what felt like hours… but was only minutes.

Someone knocked on the door of the room I was in. I slowly stood up and walked over and opened it.

“Bora.” I softly said looking at her.

“Daeeeee…. What’s the matter?” She asked looking at me.

I looked away “Nothing is wrong. I’m fine” I said trying to smile.

She just sighed and looked at me.
“Come on… just go to your room and rest okay?” she said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I just looked at her and sighed.
“Neh okay” I followed her out of the room and up the stairs. We passed by the kitchen and I didn’t see Jiyong. Did he leave?

I opened the door to my room and walked in. I sat down on my bed and my sister sat next to me.
My mind instantly went to earlier today when she and Taeyang were making out on it. I couldn’t stand to look at my sister right now. I couldn’t get that image out of my mind.

“Are you going to be okay?” She asked, placing a hand on my head and my hair.

I looked away from her. “I’ll be fine” I muttered.

She sighed and then stood up.

“Tomorrow night… We are going to go to a bar! You need a girl Daesung! I’m going to get you a girlfriend!” She laughed looking at me.

I felt my heart break and I felt the tears coming. I didn’t want them to fall.
Please don’t fall.

“Neh Okay Bora” I sighed softly before laying down on my bed.
She looked at me and then walked out of the room, leaving the door open.

I lay there looking up at the ceiling. A few moments later someone walked in.

I sat up and looked at the person.
“Hyung” I softly muttered.

“Daesung… How are you feeling?” Taeyang asked.

“I’m feeling okay.” I sighed. “Hyung… When you brought me my phone earlier… Did you…” I softly started.

“Yeah I read something I wasn’t supposed too.” He laughed. I looked at him confused.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked.

“Who is this Ji?” He said looking at me and smiling.

“Are you kidding me?! You know who Ji is!” I said looking at him.

“No I don’t… Is she your girlfriend? Did she take lead in the bed?” He winked and smirked.

“HYUNG! I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!” I yelled. He stopped laughing and looked at me.

“You’re funny Dae. It’s okay… You don’t have to keep it a secret” he smiled.

“But I’m telling the truth.” I said softly.

“When are you going to tell your parents about this lovely lady?” He smiled.

I wanted to rip my hair out. But I couldn’t. At least he thought I had a girlfriend… instead of a guy me.

I sighed and shook my head.
“Never” I muttered and lay back down.

He shrugged. “Whatever you say bro” he said smiling. “No longer a nnnn” he laughed walking out of the room. A few seconds later, Jiyong walked in.

I quickly sat up and pulled my knees up to my chest.
“Get out!” I yelled at him.

He only closed the door and locked it.

I looked at him.
“Are you going to try to do this again to me?” I asked.

He looked at me and smiled.

Oh God… he was.

He walked slowly over to me and sat down on the bed.
“Isn’t once a day enough for you” I muttered.

He looked at me and didn’t respond to that question.

“I’m not going to do anything DaeDae” He smiled.

“Then why the hell are you in my room then!” I yelled.

He pressed his index finger on my lips.
“Shhhhh” He smiled. “Don’t scream.” He smirked. “I told you… I’m not going to do anything like that to you… right now” He laughed.

I looked away from him.

“I want you to be my boyfriend.” He said straight out in the open air out of nowhere.

I just looked at him.
“W…What?” I said looking at him.

Did Jiyong just ask me to be his boyfriend?

“I said… I want you to be my boyfriend. Don’t try to say no… because it won’t cut it.” He smirked.

“Jiyong… I’m not going to be your boyfriend. I don’t like you.” I mutterd.

“Of course you do” he laughed. “Besides, Taeyang won’t ever date you… He isn’t gay and he is in love with your sister.” He smiled.

That was true. Youngbae… He isn’t gay… He will never stop loving my sister… I have no chance with him. None at all.

I looked at Jiyong and then at my desk with pictures of Taeyang and I.
I looked back at him and then away again.

“Well?” He smirked.

“Okay fine… I give in.” I muttered.

Jiyong smiled. “I knew you would. Just you wait. You’ll fall in love with me more than you love Taeyang” He laughed.

I looked at him and shook my head.
“That will NEVER happen!” I yelled.

Jiyong instantly stopped my yelling by pressing his lips against mine. I tried pushing him away.

“Don’t resist me” He whispered through the kiss.

I slowly stopped trying to push him away and then slowly wrapped my arms around his neck.
I felt the tears fall down my cheek.
Jiyong moved his hands all up and down my body and I felt myself let out a soft moan.

He smiled and continued to kiss me.
Then someone knocked on the bedroom door.

Jiyong stopped kissing me and I quickly pushed him off of me.

“Y… Yes?” I said out loud.

“Dae? It’s your mother. Is everything alright? We all heard yelling up here.” She said softly through the door.

“I’m fine mother… I walked into the desk in my room” I said looking at the door.

“Alright then” She replied. “Come down in a few minutes, your uncle is leaving” She said walking away.

“Neh okay umma!” I sighed.

Jiyong got off the bed and stood up. He brushed himself off and looked at me.
“Well I guess I will be seeing you tomorrow.” He smirked.

I looked at him and then sat up.
“Don’t count on it.” I muttered.

“Hey now… Since we’re dating we need to spend a little more time with one another.” He smiled placing a hand on my cheek. I just looked at him.

Whatever will get my mind off of Taeyang… I guess…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N:

I hope you all enjoy the story so far!!! <3

Also @Kitty I hope you enjoy it especially! I hope everything is as you want it so far in the fic. :3