In My World

Without That xx

[Seungri’s POV]

I looked and all I saw were blue skies and big white clouds. There were flowers everywhere and… silence…

No one else was here with me. I was all by myself. How did I get here? How long have I been here? When can I leave? Why am I even here?

When I opened my eyes I was laying down… by a river. I stood up and started walking around. The breeze felt good, it smelt nice. It was just peaceful. I never wanted to leave here.

Then I heard something, like a meow? I turned around and saw a small black cat. "Hey, I've seen you before." I bent down and picked up the cat. It my face and I smiled. Then the cat started hissing. "Whoa! What's wrong??" The cat pushed it's way out of my arms, scratching me. Then I felt an intense pain in my stomach.

I placed my hand on my stomach and took my hand off to look at it. I was bleeding, it was getting hard to breath. The pure white clouds, started turning grey. The nice slow, smooth wind... started getting fierce and fast. The trees were swaying fast, almost about to be uprooted. The air smelt of blood and dirt... Anger. The flowers all around me were turned black, they were dying. I fell to my knees and looked up.

What was happening? What happened to the peacful place I was just in. I closed my eyes. The pain was getting worse and worse and worse in my stomach. I felt like I was going to die. Then what was strange was that it felt as if somebody kicked me as I fell on my side. I opened my eyes, but I didn't see anybody. The pain grew worse, it was as if somebody was stabbing me with something.

"Will you guys leave me and Daesung alone now?" That voice...

I suddenly shot up in my hospital bed, the machines were beeping like crazy. It was 3:30 in the morning. I was sweating really bad and yelling. A few nurses and a doctor ran in my room.

"What happened!" the doctor yelled as he ran over to calm me down.

"I don't know. He was fine 10 minutes ago when I checked up on him" The nurse said frantically. "Then all of a sudden the machines were going off the charts!"

The doctor pulled something out of his pocket and injected me with it, I started to calm down and my hetic breathing slowed down to a soft smooth breath. I looked around at them all as I closed my eyes again.

~~~~~~~~~

[Daesung's POV]

it was about 5 in the morning when Seunghyun's phone started going off, I felt him reach over me to grab it and he answered it.

"Yobosayo?" He said in a tired voice. "Mm? You're kidding right?!" He smiled and started laughing. "That's great! We'll be right there!!!" Seunghyun hung up his phone and shook me. "Daesung!!! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes and looked at him. "What?"

"Seungri woke up!" He said smiling still.

I sat up. "He did???"

"Yes!!! Now get your up and lets go!!!" Seunghyun jumped off his bed and quickly got dressed. I slowly got up and got dressed too. I barely had enough time to grab my phone before being dragged out by Seunghyun.

He zoomed down the interstate and to the hospital, normally the trip from his house would take 25 minutes... He made it there in 15. Once we got there we quickly ran inside and over to the front counter.

"Excuse me" Seunghyun said nicely. The nurse looked up at us.

"Yes? How may I help you?" She said softly.

"We got a call from the doctor about our friend waking up??" He said quickly.

"And what's your friend's name?" She asked looking in the computer.

"Lee, Seunghyun." I answered.

She typed his name in the computer and something popped up. "Oh yes. I see it here." She grabbed two visitors passes and handed it to us. "He's in the same room. I'll let the doctor know you're here"

"Thank you" I bowed a little bit to her and Seunghyun and I ran to Seungri's room. When we got there He was sleeping. He looked a lot better than before though. A few moments later the doctor walked in and we both turned to face him.

"So?" Seunghyun said already getting ancy.

"He woke up at about 330 this morning." The doctor said walking over to Seungri's bed and checking the machines.

"Is he okay though?" I asked.

The doctor turned around and looked at me. "Neh, he's fine. Just fine. When he wakes up in a little bit. We're going to run a few more test and re-bandage him. He can probably go home today if everything lines up right." He explained.

I smiled and bowed. "Thank you doctor"

Seunghyun smiled and bowed his head. "Thank you"

The doctor nodded "I'll be back in a little bit to check up on him" The doctor walked out of the room.