No Words Here

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

I sat in the back seat of the car as Seunghyun and Seungri both talked in the front seat. I looked out the window, didn't event feel the tear fall out of my eye.

When we got to our destination I looked around. “Where are we?” I asked.

Seunghyun turned off the car and unbuckled himself. Seungri unbuckled himself as well and turned around in his seat. “You'll see” He said as he got out of the car. I sighed and got out also. When I stretched and looked ahead of me, I saw Min. She walked towards us.

Is everything set up?” Seunghyun asked her.

Neh” She nodded.

Good!” He smiled. He turned to me and Seungri. “Alright! Let's go!”

Seungri nodded and grabbed my arm, he lead me to an abandoned warehouse. Seunghyun opened the door and him and Min walked in.

Ah wait!” Seungri yelled holding up his finger. “We forgot the blindfold!” He laughed. He dug into his pocket and pulled out the blindfold. He walked behind me and tied the Blindfold around my eyes. He then lead me inside. I heard faint music as we walked through the building.

Where am I?” I asked.

You'll see” Seungri smiled as he lead me by the arm and followed Seunghyun and Min who are ahead.

What time is it?” I asked moving my head around, seeing nothing because I was blinded by the cloth.

11:55” Seungri answered looking at his watch.

Guys...” I sighed and then we finally stopped walking after walking a few more minutes. I could tell we walked under things and stepped over things, we went up stairs.

Finally Seungri took the blindfold off of me and I looked around. We were on top of the room.

Why are we on a roof?” I asked looking at them.

Look up at the sky” Seunghyun smiled nodded to the sky.

I sighed and turned back around and looked up.

5...4...3...2...1...” Seungri smiled. Then lights lit up and I could hear a shrieking sound and then bigger lights and a loud explosion. I smiled as I watched.

I turned back around. “What is this for?” I asked but stopped when I saw them smiling.

Happy birthday Daesung!” They all yelled in unison.

My birthday?” I looked at them as I started tearing up.

yeah! It's 12:00 am April 26th!” Seungri smiled.

Min walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “We wanted to surprise you.” She smiled.

And figuring that this was probably the only way we could do it. We thought you would like it” Seunghyun smiled.

I don't like it...” I said softly.

They looked at each other and frowned. Seungri walked over holding a cake. He stopped when he saw their expression.

Ah damn! He didn't like it did he.” He frowned also.

I smiled. “I love it” I said as I looked over at the cake Seungri was holding, stuffed my hand into it and pulled a chunk of cake out. I started throwing it at Seunghyun and Min. They ran around screaming and laughing.

Seungri looked at the cake and then at me. “I SPENT ALL DAY MAKING THIS!” He yelled.

I smiled and grabbed the cake from him and smashed it into his face. “Thanks Panda!” I laughed and ran away and back inside the building. Seungri chased me back inside. Once I reached downstairs the music that was faint earlier was now louder. I saw Min and Seunghyun dancing and I slowly walked over to them.

Thank you guys. This will probably be the best... and only thing I will do today.” I said softly at them. “I don't know how I can thank you guys enough for doing this for me. I have no words to explain it” I said as the tears fell down my cheeks.

Min smiled. “You don't have to thank us. You smiling and having fun is enough for us Dae.”

Yeah, after what you've been through the past few weeks... Man... you deserve something this big” Seunghyun explained.

And next weekend we're taking you to Disney Land in Tokyo” Min smiled.

omo! Really?!” I said smiling.

Neh!” Seunghyun smiled.

But... It's so much money to do all that” I said looking at them.

Nahhhh Don't worry about it.” Min said waving me off.

I laughed and hugged her. I picked her up and spun her around. Finally I put her down. “You guys don't know how happy I am right now. Like oh my gosh...” I laughed. Seungri walked up behind them holding another cake.

This time... I will get the better laugh!” Seungri yelled. He looked like the dough boy with all the cake and frosting on him. I laughed when I saw him, so did Min and Seunghyun. He looked between us 3 and got mad. He held up the cake.

A second later we were waiting for him to throw it at me, but he lowered it when someone walked up behind us clapping slowly.

Well... Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... Happy birthday Daesung... Happy birthday to you” Jiyong smirked as he walked up behind us.

I turned around to face him and then I looked back at the three. “Did... Did you guys invite him here.”

They shook their heads no. “Ani!” Seungri said looking at me.

Don't worry about it Dae. I followed them.” Jiyong smiled. “Now... Your... pathetic party is over. It's time to come to a real party... with me.” Jiyong said walking closer to me.

I shook my head. “Leave me alone Ji... Please. Not today.... Any day but today.” I looked at him. “I don't want to feel miserable on my birthday.” I muttered.

You won't feel miserable... you'll feel wonderful... I promise” He whispered into my ear. I shivered at his breath hitting my ear. He grabbed my arm and I winced.

Come on Jiyong... Let him enjoy this day at least! Without you torturing him.” Seungri spoke up.

You shut up” Jiyong muttered towards Seungri.

Don't tell him what to do” I looked at Jiyong.

You need to keep your mouth shut or I will definitely make your 'special' day miserable!” He yelled. I turned my head away from him. Jiyong held onto my arm tighter and started moving away from them. Seungri looked at the cake in his hands, He ran up to Jiyong and threw the cake in his face. He let go of me. Seungri turned around and ran off. Jiyong picked up a piece of glass that was on the ground and ran after him.

Seungri!” I yelled. Seunghyun and Min ran over to me. They helped me up. “We have to get Seungri!” I yelled.

He'll be fine!” Seunghyun yelled as him and Min helped me back to the car. They got me inside and they got inside too. Seunghyun started up the car and drove off. I turned around in my seat and looked out the window.

Come on! Stop! We have to get Seungri! Jiyong'll hurt him!” I yelled.

Daesung shut up! Seungri will be fine!” Seunghyun yelled as he drifted out of the abandoned area.

---------------

[Seungri's POV]

After throwing the cake in Jiyong's face, I quickly turned around and ran away. Jiyong chased after me after picking something up. I ran under broken beams and through cobwebs. I slowly stopped running and looked behind me, He wasn't chasing me anymore. I sighed with relief and heard a noise to the side. I quickly looked over and something popped out.

Oh my god!” I yelled but the object meowed and I sighed with relief again. “Stupid cat” I laughed and turned around... Only to be faced to face with Jiyong and an intense pain in my stomach.

Maybe this will get them thinking about interfering with me and Daesung.” Jiyong muttered as he let go of the piece of glass and I fell back.

I tried rolling over to crawl away from me, but he stepped on my leg to stop me, he turned me back over and placed his foot on the long sharp glass still in my stomach.

Will you guys leave Daesung and I alone” He muttered. I couldn't answer, I coughed and blood came out from my mouth. Jiyong shrugged and pressed down on the glass with his foot to make it go in deeper.

I yelled out in terrible pain.

Jiyong smiled and backed off. “I will take that as a yes.” He turned around and walked away. I looked around. My phone... where's my phone. I laid there for a few minutes, the cat I saw earlier came over to me and my cheek. It meowed. I tried to open my mouth, but kept coughing up blood.

Am I going to die?