Please

Without That xx

“Are you dead for real this time!” Jiyong yelled as he kept tugging at the rope around my neck.


 

“GET THE OFF HIM!” Youngbae yelled after he busted in the front door. He tackled Jiyong to the ground and started punching him. He picked up slightly but his shirt and then punched him back down onto the ground.


 

Jiyong pushed Youngbae off of him and turned to start crawling away. Youngbae grabbed Jiyong’s foot and dragged him back. he stood up and kicked him in the side repeatedly and then got back on his knees and started punching him.


 

At this point Seunghyun had already ran in and over to me. He turned me over and gently pulled the rope off of my neck. I was still unconscious. “Daesung wake up!” He yelled.


 

Jiyong managed to kick Youngbae to the ground and sat on his stomach and started punching him. Youngbae reach up to wrap his hands around Jiyong’s throat. Jiyong grabbed Bae’s wrists and moved them away he then reach over for a book that was on the ground and started hitting Youngbae with it.


 

Seunghyun tried giving me CPR, but it wasn’t working. “Daesung wake up please!” He yelled. He looked back at the door, waiting for the cops to come in any minute. Seunghyun then looked back at him.


 

Jiyong slowly stood up, his face covered in blood. He stumbled past the counter and grabbed a knife that was laying there. His grandpa walked into the room.


 

“Jiyong what is going on???” He freaked out.


 

Jiyong pointed the knife at his grandpa. “Go back into your room and don’t ing come out.” He muttered slowly looking at him. His grandpa stood there for a moment before going back into his room. Jiyong continued over to me and Seunghyun.


 

Seunghyun turned a bit to look at Jiyong. He then pulled me up a little bit to hug me. “Stay away from him!!!” Seunghyun yelled.


 

“Just give him to me and I won’t have to kill you too.” Jiyong muttered still walking over. Seunghyun just glared at him and Jiyong shrugged. “Alright… I’ll just kill you both.” He said raising the knife above his head.


 

During that time Youngbae was slowly getting up. He used the wall for support and stumbled a bit on his feet. Jiyong had no clue that Youngbae was awake now. Bae slowly made his way to Jiyong. When he raised the knife, Bae stopped for a split second and then ran to tackle Jiyong to the ground again. The knife fell out of his hand and Bae picked it up and threw it in the opposite direction.


 

Jiyong pushed Bae off of him and stood up. He ran towards the knife. Bae got up and chased after him. He grabbed his arm and swung him into the table. Knocking the stuff on it over as well as the table. Youngbae sat on Jiyong again and started punching him. Jiyong grabbed Bae by the shirt and sat up quickly to headbutt him.


 

Youngbae fell back on the floor and Jiyong slowly crawled ontop of him and started to choke him with his hands. “I’ll do the same damn thing I did to Daesung.” He leaned down to whisper. Bae started struggling to get free from his grasp. He looked to the side without moving his head and reached for a small glass statue.


 

He wrapped his fingers around it and pulled it closer until he was able to grab it with his hands. He picked it up and swung it at Jiyong’s head. Jiyong fell back and Bae quickly got on top of him and started smashing the statue onto Jiyong’s head.


 

The police ran in at this time and over to where Youngbae was. They pulled him off. Bae was crying and he dropped the statue. He quickly looked back as he remembered about me. He moved from the cop’s grasp and hurried to my side. Seunghyun was still holding onto me.


 

“Daesung??” Youngbae cried looking at me in Seunghyun’s arms.


 

“He’s not waking up.” Seunghyun said through his tears.


The paramedics ran into the house and over to us. They made Seunghyun put me down so they could try to help me. Youngbae stood up and back off. “Please don’t let him die.” He cried. “Please.” He whispered.