How?

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

“How exactly did this happen?” The doctor said looking at the x-ray papers.

I looked back at him. “I fell down the stairs… I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking” I muttered looking at the ground.

Seungri kept poking at the cast on my arm, but I paid no attention to him. Seunghyun finally pushed Seungri away from me.

“Well, you broke your arm. You’ll have to wear the cast for about 6 weeks.” He said putting the X-ray pictures into a folder.

I nodded and looked at him. “Thank you.”

“Be more careful next time Daesung.” He sighed.

“Yes uncle” I muttered and got off the table.

“See you at dinner tonight?” The doctor said writing something down on a clip board.

“You’re coming over tonight?!” I said surprised.

“Neh! Your father invited me over” He said looking at me and then back at the papers.

I sighed and shook my head. “Fineeee see you tonight then” I walked out of the room with Seunghyun and Seungri.

“Do you hate your uncle or something Hyung?” Seungri asked with a cute voice.

I looked at him and shook my head “Aniyo… He just gets annoying sometimes” I sighed and got into the car. Seungri got in the passenger seat and Seunghyun started driving.

“Hey… Can we go to the mall?” Seungri asked. I looked at him in the rearview mirror and then at Seunghyun who ignored him. “Hey Pabo….” Seungri started to poke Seunghyun’s cheeks and head. “Pabo hyung… Can we go to the mall”

Seunghyun continued to ignore him as he drove.

Seungri poked him again and again and again and again. “Pabooooo hyunnnngggggg~ Can we go to the mall!” He said giving Seunghyun a wet willy.

Seunghyun slammed on his breaks and made Seungri fly forward.

“PUT ON YO DANG SEATBELT!.... PABO!” Seunghyun yelled and continued to drive. “And yes… we can go to the mall.”

I just sat against my seat listening to the two argue on the way to the mall. Seungri kept groaning that his neck and back hurts and Seunghyun kept pestering him about not wearing his seatbelt.

All I could think of was Youngbae.

 

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER... WRITERS BLOCK FOR THIS ONE.
NEXT CHAPTER SOON.