What If You What??!?!?

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

“What if you what?!?!” Seunghyun yelled. He looks like he is about to have a heart attack.

I looked at him and sighed. “I said… What if I liked Jiyong too…” I muttered.

Seunghyun just looked at me. He then closed his eyes and breathed slowly.
“Dae… Please tell me that is NOT true” He asked re-opening his eyes.

I shook my head. “I think… it’s true” I said looking away.

Seunghyun turned around so his back was facing me.
“You need some sleep obviously. Go to bed…” He muttered.

“But I don’t want too!!” I yelled looking at him.

“You need to shut up! You don’t know what you are talking about!!!” Seunghyun yelled at me.

I looked over at the car, I saw Ri through the window. He was staring at the dash board. I looked back at Seunghyun.

“I know what I am talking about. I’m in love with Jiyong.” I muttered and my heels and walked back towards my house.

Seunghyun stood there for a moment; His fist clenched together, His teeth grinding and his eyes filled with anger and flames. I didn’t dare to look back at him.

I was scared.

I opened the door to my house and walked inside, I quickly ran up the steps to my room and slammed the door shut and locked it and slid down the door. I started to cry and closed my eyes tight.

I brought my knees up to my chest and sobbed. What was I doing? What was I thinking? Is this right? I’m… I’m just with him just to get him off my mind.

I don’t really love him… do I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

SORRY FOR THE EXTREME 2 MONTH DELAY! WRITERS BLOCK BIG TIME! )':
I AM ALSO SORRY THAT IT IS REALLY SHORT! I PROMISE TO MAKE UP FOR IT!