Party

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

I sat in the backseat and looked out the window. I had no phone with me to keep my occupied with texting or music. Youngbae was driving and Bora was in the passenger seat. His hand was on her lap and the other hand on the steering wheel. They were talking and laughing. At a stop light they gave each other a kiss and it reminded me of when they were making out on my bed.

I looked away from them and closed my eyes, resting my head on the window. Bora looked at me through the mirror and smiled. When we got to our destination, I could hear faint music but decided to keep my eyes closed. They parked the car and got out, Bora knocked on my window and I opened my eyes.

“Come on get out, we’re here” She said and walked away and over to Youngbae to hold his hand.

I sighed and opened the door and got out. I closed the door and walked over to Youngbae and Bora. They started walking towards the entrance and I slowly followed behind.

I really didn’t want to be here. I just wanted to sleep forever. I looked at my arm and at the cast. I sighed again. I especially can’t wait to get this off. They reached the door and walked in. At first I hesitated, I looked behind me; I had a chance to run off. I started to turn around but someone grabbed my shoulder.  I turned my head to look.

“Hey Dae, lets hurry up” Youngbae smiled. I looked at his hand on my shoulder and turned back around and followed him inside.

When we got in, the music got louder and people were walking everywhere with drinks, they had glowing bracelets and necklaces on. The girls were wearing short dresses and light to heavy makeup. The guys were wearing skinny jeans and long sleeved shirts.

I walked over to a table and sat down. I rested my head on the table and Bora placed her stuff down on the table. I didn’t react. Her and Youngbae walked off to dance. I lifted up my head and looked around. I saw a blonde girl behind the counter at the bar. She was cleaning up and getting ready to leave.

I looked around again and at some girls talking about a guy who was dating an ugly girl or so they say. My eyes went back to the girl at the bar. Some guys were flirting with her, she smiled and ignored them. She grabbed her stuff and walked out from behind the bar. The guys stood up and followed her.

Before she got half way one of the guys grabbed her arm and she dropped her stuff when she turned around.

He started to feel her up and she tried to get away, people around saw what was happening, but they didn’t do anything. I stood up and walked over.

“Let me go” She said to the guy holding her arm.

“Nooooo… Come back to my house with meeeee” He was drunk. He started to pull her and I walked up and pushed him away.

“Leave her alone you idiot.” I said to him.

He looked at me and then at his friends. They started to laugh. The guy looked back at me. “Who are you?”

I looked at her and then at him. “I’m her boyfriend…” I muttered.

They laughed and looked at the girl. “Babe, you could do so much better being with me.” He laughed.

“Well at least he can treat a woman right and not hurt them” She snapped at him.

The guys walked away laughing. I turned around to face the girl and I bowed.
I turned away and started to walk away.

“Wait.” She said softly.

I turned around to face her.

“Thank you” She smiled. “You don’t know how much trouble I go through at this place all day everyday” She sighed. “Everyone sees what’s happening but no one does a single thing about it.” She looked at me.

“Well some people are just jerks.” I looked at her.

“I suppose you’re right.” She smiled.

“I know what it’s like. Trust me” I said softly holding up my broken arm.

“omo… What-” She started.

“I fell down the stairs.” I answered.

“I’m sorry” She said softly.

I laughed. “Don’t be.”

She smiled again. “Min” She said looking at me.

“Hm?” I looked confused.

She laughed. “That’s my name silly.”

“Oh!” I laughed. “Mine is Daesung” I rubbed the back of my head.

“It was nice meeting you Daesung” She said walking over to me a little.

“Ah… Same.” I said looking away.

“Thanks again” She bowed her head slightly “Will I see my hero again?” She joked.

I looked back at her. “Hm? Oh… Maybe if I come here again.”

She smiled a little and then took out a piece of people and wrote a number down. She handed it to me. “That’s my number. Give me a call or text sometimes and we can hang out maybe” She turned and started walking away.

“Yeah…” I said under my breath and crumpled up the paper and stuffed it in my pocket. I walked back to the table and youngbae and Bora were there. I looked at them. “Had enough dancing?” I asked.

Youngbae looked at me. Bora’s head was on his shoulder and they were holding hands still. There were drinks on the table a couple of glasses empty and 2 were half gone.

“Mmmm… We’ll maybe go back for more in a minute.” Youngbae laughed a little. “We saw you talking to the girl over there” he winked. “What’s her name?” He asked.

“Huh?” I looked behind me. She already left the building. I shrugged. “I don’t remember.” I sighed and sat down opposite of them.

“Drink something Daesung” Youngbae said pushing his glass over to me. I just looked at it and shook my head.

“I’m not thirsty” I responded.

“Pleaseeeeeee” He laughed. He was drunk. I looked at him and sighed.

“Fine” I took the glass and drank the rest of it. “That’s all I’m drinking. By the looks of it… I probably need to be the designated driver.” I shook my head.

Youngbae shook his head too. “I’m fine to drive” He laughed.

I just looked at him. “No you’re not. You’re drunk. I’m driving home” I stood up and walked away.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“To the bathroom” I kept walking. When I got there I leaned against the wall and rubbed my face. I walked over to the sink and splashed water on it and looked in the mirror.

I closed my eyes for a moment. Wishing they would stay closed forever.