Back Again

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

I limped out of the bathroom and towards one of the exits of the school's campus. Seunghyun and Seungri both followed me.

Dae! Hold on!” Seungri yelled after him and Seunghyun caught up to me.

Leave me the hell alone!” I yelled and continued to limp.

Seunghyun got in front of me and I limping. He handed me my crutches and I snatched them from him and moved around him. At least I didn't have to limp any more...

Dae listen to me!” Seungri yelled again.

I continued to move away from them.

Daesung! It's not our fault!” Seungri yelled once more.

I stopped and turned around. “NOT YOUR FAULT!” I yelled. “NOT YOUR FAULT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” I yelled in Seungri's face. “EVERY SINGLE THING IS YOUR FAULT!”

Seungri just looked at me. “It's not my fault Jiyong chose you to love! It's NOT MY FAULT that he decided to stalk you! It's NOT MY FAULT that he is destroying your life if you DON'T CHOOSE HIM!” Seungri yelled back in my face.

Stay away from me!” I yelled “I don't want to ever see you again! I hate you!” I turned around and started walking away.

Fine! Don't ever talk to me again then!” Seungri yelled “I wonder why we even became friends in the first ing place! You piece of !” He walked the opposite way.

Seunghyun just stood there looking between us. “Uhhhh” He looked my way. “Okay see you tomorrow Daesung” He turned and followed Seungri.

Later that day I was home and in my room. I was laying on my bed and my door was opened. I've seen Bora walk past a few times. I haven't seen Taeyang at the house lately. She was carry a few empty boxes to her room and then a few hours later she would carry the boxes filled back down stairs.

To think of it... I haven't talked to her since I was in the hospital last week. I rolled on my side and stared at my wall, filled with pictures. I stared at my desk, filled with sticky notes and books. I stared at my shelf, filled with CD's, DVD's, Games and trophies. I rolled on my other side and stared at my closet, filled with my clothes and shoes and then stared at my microphone stand with my piano.

I haven't recorded anything in months. I guess I've been too busy with stuff. I sighed and then closed my eyes. I wish that I would just fall asleep... and you know... not wake up... at all.

Dying in your sleep is peaceful they all say. You are dreaming happily and then poof you die. Unless... you have some horrible nightmare and you are alone... I think that's painful... To stay forever in that dream... no one with you.

Sometimes I despise sleeping or dreaming at all that way I won't be able to have either dreams... cause either way... I get hurt. Happy or Terror. It all end's the same. The happy start ends tragic and the tragic start ends... tragic.

A re-occurring dream that never ends.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up the sun that was shining through the window was now dark. The time was on the clock was 3:42 now 8:23. I sat up and wiped the drool off my face. I got off the bed and grabbed my phone from the desk and checked it. I had numerous calls and texts from Jiyong and Seunghyun. One call from Min and a text from Youngbae. I threw my phone down on the bed and grabbed my crutches and went towards the stairs.

It's so hard to do this with crutches. I placed both crutches in one hand and used the railing as support. I slowly walked down the stairs I looked up and saw Bora walking up the stairs. We stood there for a moment before she continued to walk. I sighed and continued slowly walking. I lost my balance and dropped the crutches, but grabbed onto the railing to stop my from falling. I let go once I was sitting on the step. The tears started falling my from my face.

Why me?” I said softly as I looked up at the ceiling. “Why does it have to be me” I said again.

Daesung?” A woman's voice said from on top of the stairs.

I quickly wiped my eyes and looked. “Neh” I softly responded.

Do you need help?” She asked.

No I'm fine Bora... Thanks though” I said softly and stayed on the steps.

Aright if you say so.” She walked down the steps and back into the kitchen.

A few minutes later the door bell rang.

I'll get it mom! It's probably Youngbae with his dad's truck” She said walking to the door, she stopped with she saw me on the steps still. She shook her head and opened the door. “Hey! Oh... it's you guys...” She sighed.

Where's Daesung?” One of them asked.

He's over there.” Bora said pointing and walking away from the door and back into the kitchen.

The two walked in and saw me on the steps. “Daesung?” Seunghyun said as soon as he reached me.

What are you doing just sitting here?” Seungri asked.

I don't know” I said softly.

Here... Let's get you up.” Seunghyun said as he and Seungri gently grabbed both of my arms and lifted me up.

Where are we going?” I asked.

It's a surprise” Seunghyun said helping me to the door.

Seungri walked into the kitchen. “Yoooo Mrs. Kang. We're taking Daesung! We'll have him back tomorrow!”

Okay” She said as she continued the dishes.

As soon as we walked out of the house, Youngbae was walking towards us. We stopped walking and so did he.

He just looked at me and smiled a little.

Thanks again Mrs. Kang!” Seungri yelled as he walked out of the house. He stopped when he saw Youngbae standing in front of me and Seunghyun. He looked at the ground and walked towards us. He grabbed Seunghyun's arm.

Dae, we'll be in the car.” Seungri said as him and Seunghyun walked to the car.

I just looked at Youngbae.

He looked back at me.

How are you feeling?” He asked.

I looked away. “Much better Hyung.”

He smiled. “That's good.”

Is my sister moving in with you?” I asked out of the blue.

He looked surprised. “W..what?” He laughed nervously.

Is she moving in with you?” I asked again.

Daesung... Noooo” He laughed.

You're lying.” I muttered as I limped past him.

Daesung...” He sighed as he turned around to face me.

I stopped walking and turned my head to the side. “What?”

What is wrong with you” He asked in a soft voice.

I looked straight ahead. “Nothing” I continued to walk.