Where is it!!??

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]


 

“I’m sure if Daesung was still here… He wouldn’t be happy to see his best friend fighting… Even though…” My voice trailed off and I went into thinking mode. I shook my head quickly, seconds after I stopped talking. “Can… We… Can we just go…” I said looking to the side towards Bom.


 

She looked at me and sighed. Seunghyun was still huffing and puffing about the fight he had with Jiyong just now. He looked at Bom and then at me. Seunghyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath before reopening his eyes.


 

“Fine… Let’s go.” Seunghyun muttered and slowly made his way to the car, everyone was still watching. Bom quickly bowed to the crowed and hurried to the car.


 

We got in the car and Bom drove off.

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes.

“Why can’t things be normal…? Why did I have to be born? Why did this have to happen?” I said softly underneath my breath.


 

“Why the didn’t you do anything for me back there!” Seunghyun yelled looking at his bleeding lip in the mirror.


 

I just looked at him and then at the shoeboxes in my lap.


 

“Babe… just calm down.” Bom said softly driving.


 

“Hell no! I want to know why my best friend didn’t get his up and help me fight! It’s what he’s always wanted! To kick Jiyong’s !” Seunghyun kept yelling as he turned to look at Bom.


 

“Maybe he didn’t want to fight!” Bom yelled back.


 

“Just stop it!” I yelled at them both. “You know what! I’m done with this!” I looked between the two. “I wanted to see what everything would think if I was dead… I got mixed feelings here… I now see it was a big mistake to do this. I should just go back to my miserable life of being tortured and my feelings being hurt.” I continued to yell, the tears were starting to fall down my cheeks.


 

The rest of the ride home was in silence. Once we got to Seunghyun and Bom’s house, I slowly got out of the car. It was starting to rain, but I didn’t let that bother me… I walked slowly up to the door… Knowing the pictures inside the cardboard paper box was possibly getting wet… I didn’t care.


 

I got inside the house and went for the stairs.

“Are you hungry?” Bom asked softly.


 

“Aniyo…” I returned with a low soft voice.


 

“Are you sure?” Bom asked again.


 

“Neh… I’m sure.” I muttered before heading up stairs.


 

She sighed and walked to the kitchen.


 

I sat down on the bed and opened the box. I looked through the pictures and noticed one was missing. “No…” I said under my breath. “Where is it.!” I quickly took pictures out and looked through each one of them. “Where is it!” I yelled again as I dumped the two boxes out on the bed and threw them around looking for a certain picture. “No… No… No!” I yelled.


 

Seunghyun sat down on the bed and rubbed the back of his head.

“Do you think Daesung is okay?” Bom said from the bathroom.


 

“Who?” Seunghyun muttered taking off his shirt and throwing it to the side.


 

“Don’t be such a .” Bom muttered as she walked out of the bathroom in her lacy bra and underwear.


 

Seunghyun looked at her and then at the TV.


 

“Go talk to him.” Bom muttered as she laid down on the bed.


 

“Why should I?” Seunghyun muttered back.


 

“He’s your best friend.” Bom looked at him.


 

“I don’t think so.” Seunghyun kept looking at the TV.


 

“Listen to me.” Bom sat up and shook his shoulder.


 

“I don’t wanna talk to him!” Seunghyun started yelling.


 

Bom takes his pillow and throws it at the door. “You’re sleeping on the couch tonight.” She muttered and turned off the light.


 

“What the !” Seunghyun yelled and stood up. “Fine! I’ll talk to him!” Seunghyun walked to the door and then over to my temporarily bedroom.


 

He knocked on the door but I gave him no response. “Daesung..” He muttered.


 

“No… No! Where is it!” I continued to yell looking through the pictures.


 

“Daesung?” Seunghyun said softly.


 

“Where is it!” I yelled again.


 

Seunghyun quickly opened the door looked at me.

“Dae… What’s the matter.??” He asked walking in.


 

“There’s a picture missing!” I yelled.


 

“What picture?” Seunghyun asked.


I was looking through the pictures, ignoring Seunghyun. My mind was on something else.