Please Be Alright

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

I sat in the back of the police car as they drove me down hospital. Once we got there they opened my door and I got out. I was lead to a special room, as I walked in... I saw him on the bed... A breathing tube down his throat, his eyes closed shut, dried up tears down his cheeks. His bloody bandages. I stopped in my tracks when I saw him. I wanted to throw up. I quickly turned around and ran to the bathroom and coughed up whatever didn't want to be in me anymore.

I slowly stood up and walked back. He police officer walked over to me.

His name is Lee Seunghyun.” I said softly. “He's my friend.”

The police officer nodded. “Do you happened to know what went down last night at the warehouse?”

I looked at him. “I was blind folded and was driven there by my friends. It was for a surprise birthday party.” I took a deep breath. “We were having so much fun... and...” I looked at the ground. “He showed up.”

The officer looked confused. “Him?” He pointed to Seungri.

I shook my head. “Aniyo.” I looked up. “Someone else... He came and... I guess he followed us or something...” I shook my head. “He grabbed my arm...” I said placing my hand on my arm. “It hurt... My friends told him to let me go and he wouldn't. I... I... Seungri threw cake in his face and took off... The guy ran after Seungri and then my other two friend grabbed me and we took off...” I felt a tear run down my cheek. “I wanted to go back... They wouldn't turn around.” I looked away. “I wanted to go and get him.” I moved my gaze to Seungri. “I knew something was going to happen to him, and something did!!” I yelled.

The officer placed a hand on my shoulder. “Calm down... Who was this person?” He asked me.

I looked at him as if I was out of it. I started walking to Seungri. “Seungri... Wake up!” I yelled. “Come on! WAKE THE HELL UP!”

Another officer grabbed me and pulled me back.

We need to talk about this in a different room” The first officer said. He took me to another room and sat me down. I looked at the table. “Tell me... Who did this to your friend?”

I looked up at him. “I can't tell you...” I said softly.

Why not!” He sat down.

He'll hurt me too.” I said softly.

We can protect you” He said looking at me.

I shook my head. “I can't tell you”

Listen to me son” The officer said quietly as he places his hand on my shoulder.

You're not my dad!” I yelled as I stood up and moved away from him.

Tell me who this guy was” He crossed his arms.

I'm not telling you anything!” I turned away from him. “I just want to go home!” I turned back away. “Take me the home! NOW!” I kept yelling.

You need to calm down” The officer said slowly walking over to me.

I can't tell you who it was! He will hurt me! He will find a way to me!” I said backing up to the wall and slid down it. “I can't.... I just can't....” I said softly burying my head in my knees.

The officer sighed.

We sat there for an hour or so. They brought me something to drink. “His name is Jiyong... Kwon Jiyong.” I said under my breath.

The officer wrote down the name and nodded.

Do you have any idea why he would want to attack you?” He asked.

I sighed. “He's my stalker.” I said softly. “He forced me to be his boyfriend. He won't leave me alone.”

The officer looked up at me. “Your boyfriend?”

I looked at him. “Don't tell my parents that I'm gay... Please.” I said softly. “I beg of you” I added.

He sighed and stood up. “Do you now where Jiyong lives?” He asked.

Neh” I gave him the address and looked up at him.

He wrote it down. “Thank you”

Can I see him again” I asked.

The officer looked at me. “Are you going to act up?”

I shook my head. “Ani.”