We Just Got Him Back

Without That xx

Bom just looked at Seunghyun. “Who was it Seunghyun?” She asked again.

 

Seunghyun just looked at her and then at me again. He leaned in to Bom’s ear. “I think I saw Jiyong.” He whispered. I had no idea what they were talking about now. I was distracted by the people around me.

 

“Do you know for sure if it was him?” Bom quickly asked.

 

“I’m pretty sure it was Bom. I know his face.” He said softly.

 

Bom looked at me and then back at Seunghyun. “Should we leave then?”

 

“I dunno? Should we?” Seunghyun looked at me. “I mean… I don’t want to chance Jiyong seeing Daesung…”

 

“Then let’s go home or something.” She sighed. “And I was having fun too.”

 

“I’m sorry babe… Maybe we can go to the fair that’s going on downtown?” He placed his hands on her arms and looked her in the eyes.

 

I looked up at them and then looked around. Suddenly I just felt cold. I couldn’t hear the voices of the people talking around. It seemed like they were moving around in slow motion. “I…. Have to go use the bathroom.” I said softly and turned around.

 

Seunghyun and Bom didn’t notice me walk away. I headed towards the bathroom and went inside. I walked over to the mirrors and looked at myself. I looked at the scar on my neck and looked at how tired I was. I looked down at the sink and the water. I stared at it running before splashing water on it. I grabbed a paper towel and started drying off my face.

 

“It’s like looking at a ghost.” Somebody said behind me.

 

“Okay… It’s settled… let’s go and go to the fair okay?” Seunghyun said softly.

 

Bom thought for a moment before nodding. “Okay… let’s go then.” Bom turned to look at me, but I wasn’t there. “Daesung?” She looked around.

 

Seunghyun looked around also. “Where the hell did he go??” He quickly said running away. Bom followed him.

 

I turned around to face Jiyong. The paper towels still in my hands. I looked him in the eyes and then at the ground. “Why are you here.” I said under my breath.

 

He walked over to me. “Funny… “ He slid his finger on the edge of the sink. “This is where we first became a thing.” He smirked.

 

“Worst mistake of my life.” I muttered under my breath. I looked up a little to see him facing the other way. I slowly moved towards the door but he turned around.

 

“I forgive you Daesung… Now… What do you say I give you another shot.” He smiled.

 

“You tried killing me.. and your sister.” I looked away from him. “How is that you’re not caught yet.”

 

“You gotta remember… I’m Jiyong… I’m sneaky like that…” He took a step towards me. I didn’t move. “I haven’t been caught yet.”

 

I looked him in the eyes “Could you please just leave me alone. My life is finally getting better and you..”

 

“You’re still not with Youngbae.” He smiled as he cut me off. “He finally confesses to you…” He takes another step towards me. I take a step back. “And what happened then? You turn him down?”

 

“My mind has changed about everything.” I responded.

 

“Everything?” He smiled.

 

“Everything except for you.” I muttered.

 

Jiyong kept smiling and walked over to me. "Come on Daesung. I'm not that bad anymore." He laughed.

 

I backed away from him and walked towards the door. Jiyong grabbed my arm and made me turn around to look at him. "Can you just leave me alone! I don't want anything to do with you!" I yelled at him and pulled my arm back.

 

He grabbed my arm again "come with me now and I won't have to go to your house and hurt your mom."

 

I looked at him. "Don't you dare touch my mother... Or so help me god."

 

He smiled again and held my arm tighter. "Then come with me."

 

"Alright fine!" I yelled.

 

Jiyong smirked and pulled me towards the door of the bathroom. He opened it and walked out, looking around before pulling me with me.

 

I looked around for Bom or Seunghyun but I couldn't see them.

 

"Did you find him??" Bom frantically yelled running to Seunghyun.

 

He shook his head. "N..no! You didn't see him?!?!" Seunghyun looked around.

 

"Oh god what if Jiyong found him!" She yelled. People were looking at them as they walked by.

 

Seunghyun kept turning around as he looked, until he saw Jiyong pulling me towards the exit. "Daesung!" He yelled as he ran, pushing past the people. Bom followed. "Daesung!" He yelled again.

 

I looked back hearing him yell my name. "S..seunghyun!" I yelled back.

 

Jiyong stopped looked behind us. He saw Bom and Seunghyun running over. He then quickly took off still holding onto me. He ran out the exit and to his car. He quickly pushed me in the back seat and closed the door. He ran around to the drivers side and got in, starting the car and pulling out.

 

Seunghyun ran out of the mall with Bom. They saw Jiyong pulling out and ran after the car. "WAIT! Jiyong stop!" Seunghyun yelled.

 

Jiyong stepped on the gas pedal and took off. I looked out the back window and banged on it.

 

Seunghyun kept running after the car until he tripped and fell. Bom ran over to him. "Daesung!" Seunghyun yelled as he looked up. "Dammit!"

 

Bom bit her lip as she watched Jiyong speed out of the parking lot.

 

Later they went back to my house. They were parked outside and Seunghyun stared at the dashboard.

 

"What the hell are we going to tell his mom now?" He shook his head a little "we lost your son again. Sorry that I broke the promise of returning him."

 

"We need to call the police babe." Bom said softly looking at him.

 

Seunghyun looked at her "what good are they?! They didn't get him when Dami called!" He yelled. "Maybe Daesung was right! Maybe he shouldn't have come out of hiding!"

 

"Calm down! We'll get him back! We just need to tell his mother first!" Bom yelled back.

 

Seunghyun leaned back in his seat and the tears started falling down. "We just got him back." He said softly.

 

"I know. But we'll get him back. Jiyong isn't going to get away with this." Bom said placing a hand on his lap. Seunghyun just looked at her nodded a little.


[AN: Hey guys! Story is ending soon. Probably 10 more chapters and it's done. Oh and sorry for the long wait.]