The Look That Does It All

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

“Come on Daesung!!! Hurry up! We’re waiting for you to come down stairs!” My sister, Bora, yelled.

I was laying on my stomach on my bed still. She had already come in my room 2 hours ago and woke me up to get ready. I just never felt like moving from this spot. My mind was running around and I just went into a trance.

The sun was shining through my bedroom window and I could hear faint music in the house. My eyes were wondering around my room. Looking at all of the memorabilia; the pictures, the CD’s, notebooks and lyrics, toy figures and notes, the jewelry and stuffed animal and finally his jacket hung on my chair next to my desk. My laptop sat open and my Me2Day and Twitter was up. I stared at it for a moment before turning my eyes back to the wall with posters on it.

“DAESUNG!!!!!” My mother then yelled. “GET YOUR SCRAWNY DOWN HERE!” She yelled. When my mother yells… It feels like an earthquake hit.

At that I only moved my head to the side and stared at the other side of the wall. Then my phone started to ring. I looked at it and it was a text message from Seunghyun, my best friend.

~~DOWN STAIRS~

Bora stood next to the stairs and looked up at the hallway above it. She sighed and crossed her arms. “Oh my gosh… We’re going to be late! AGAIN! DAESUNGGGGG!” Bora yelled.

“Babe… Calm down, He was out late last night with me and the guys. He’s probably just really tired and slow moving right now” Youngbae, aka Taeyang, said placing a hand on Bora’s shoulder.

She looked at him and smiled, pecking his lips.
“You’re probably right Bae…” She sighed.

He looked at her and then up the stairs in the direction towards my room.
“I’ll go get him okay?” He suggested.

“Please do” My mother said to him. Youngbae smiled and then walked up the stairs.

“Thanks Bae” Bora smiled and blew a kiss to him.

He winked at her and nodded.

~~UP STAIRS~~

I never texted back Seunghyun instead I placed my phone back down and stared at the wall again. Then my door opened. My gazed moved over and he walked in.

“Heyyyy bro!” He said smiling. His eyes, the way they closed and the shape they made, his smile and how perfect it is… It was just enough to make my heart skip a beat.

I didn’t say anything to him but nod.

“You didn’t even start getting ready yet?” He asked sitting on my bed next to me. I just looked at him. “Are you okay? Why so silent?” He laughed and that the look he gave… I just couldn’t contain all my smiles.

I slowly sat up.

“Mianhe” I said bowing my head. “I’ll get up now…” I said slowly moving to the side of the bed. My hair was messed up and I was only in my white tank top and boxers.

“Bae! Is he ready?!” Bora yells from down below.

I look at the floor and remembered that Youngbae is my sister’s boyfriend… I thought he was mine for a moment there… or was it just a dream.

“I’ll get ready and be down stairs.” I said softly before slowly moving to my dresser and pulling out my clothes to wear for that day. I was about to change but turned around and saw him standing there still.

“What?” He said looking around. “Is there something on my face?” He asked touching his face.

Yeah, your beautiful eyes, lips and nose. I shake my head “Aniyo… there isn’t. I’ll get ready and be down stairs Hyung. You don’t need to stay here” I said looking at him

He just looked at me and lay back on my bed. “Nahhh it’s fine I’ll just close my eyes for a few minutes.” He said smiling and he closed his eyes. I proceeded to quickly change.

“You… Uh can open your eyes now…” But he didn’t. I can hear his soft snore. I smiled and walked to my bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. I came back and he was still sleeping on my bed.

“Hyung?” I softly said walking over to him and poked his cheek. Just touching his face made my insides smile. I bent down and got close to him. Our lips were practically inches apart from each other and then…

“Daesung? Youngbae?” My sister said entering my room. I quickly moved away and turned to look at her, but moved my eyes to look past her.

“Neh Bora?” I said softly.

“Is… Is Bae sleeping?” She said walking over to him, she walked past me and I backed up. I watched as she crawled over and on top of him. “Baeeee wake up!” She smiled and kissed his lips. He opened his eyes and returned the kiss and then it turned out to be a make out session on my bed. I turned my gaze towards the door.

I felt faint. Just seeing that makes my stomach unhappy. Hearing them giggle and whisper ‘I love you’ made me gag. Just thinking about not being able to be with him made my mind go crazy. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out the door.