No No No

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

When I got to my room and walked inside, Jiyong followed me and grabbed his phone off from my bed. I looked for my phone. I picked up the pillows and threw them to the side. I pulled off the covers from my bed and threw them on the floor. I opened the drawers and looked under my bed.

“Looking for this?” Jiyong said smiling. He held up my phone.

“Can I please have it back?” I asked standing up.

He smirked and pointed to his lips.
“Kiss me first” He smirked.

“You know what… I actually don’t need my phone. I’ll just use Bora’s or Youngbae’s…” I muttered and started for the door.

Jiyong held his arm out and blocked me. “No no no…” He smiled waving his finger. “You can’t do that”

“Why not…” I muttered.

“I get jealous.” He smiled and flicked my forehead.

I closed my eyes for a second and then opened them back up. “Jiyong… Just give me my DAMN PHONE!” I yelled.

“That is no way to talk to your boyfriend” He laughed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. “Just give me a kiss and I’ll stop and give you your phone.”

I looked at him and then slowly leaned in to kiss him on the lips.
Jiyong smiled and started to kiss me harshly. I tried pushing him away, but he held me close, he then bit my lip and pulled away.

He smirked, tossed my phone on the bed and then walked out the door.
“Tell them you walked into the door” He laughed.

I turned to face the mirror and saw my lip. It was bleeding.
I covered my face as the tears fell down my eyes.

“I wish I was dead” I muttered through my tears. My mom came up stairs and over to my room.

“Daesung? Your sister and… Oh my gosh! What’s wrong!?” She said dropping the laundry basket and running over to me.

I shook my head and quickly stood up, I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. My mom turned around and watched me leave.

I walked down the hallway, texting Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun… Please help me. I can’t take this anymore.
He’s forcing me to do stuff I don’t want to do… I’m afraid he’s going to
really hurt me”

I pressed sent on the phone and walked down the stairs.
When Bora saw me, She stood up.
“How’s your lip?” She asked.

I looked at her, my eyes widen.
“W…What do you mean?” I asked.

“Jiyong said he as soon as he followed you into the room he walked into your door because you got startled.” She explained.

I just looked at her and then at Jiyong who wasn’t paying attention.

“It’s fine Bora.” I muttered and walked to the kitchen.

My rang started going off and I pulled up the text. Jiyong looked over at me. I looked at him for a split second and quickly walked away. He got up and followed me. Youngbae watched him.

I read the text from Seunghyun and was really confused.

“We tried to help you last night Daesung… YOU acted like you didn’t want our help… That you ‘LOVED’ him! BULL CRAP DAESUNG… You can help youself.”

I texted him back.

“Hyung? What is the matter with you! I’m sorry. Fine then… Don’t help me. Don’t bother going to my funeral either…”

I stopped walking as soon as I sent the text.

“Who are you texting?” Jiyong asked grabbing an apple from the basket.

I turned to face him. “None of your damn business”

My phone went off again.

“OMO! Mianhe Dae! Seungri had my phone! He’s still pretty pissed about last night… I’m still disappointed in you though… :/ I mean… I don’t know how we can help though tbh… What could we do? It’s not like we can kill him… Like… I mean we can try to prove to Bora and Youngbae and your mom and dad for the evil that he is? That’s all I can think of right now. Mianhe! )’:”

I read the text again and responded.

“Seunghyun… I don’t know ho”

I didn’t get a chance to finish texting because Jiyong took my phone from me. He looked through the messages and laughed.

“Asking your friends for help? You’re pathetic Daesung…” He muttered. I just looked at him scared. He made me back up against the counter. He held his hand up and got ready to hit me but…

“Hey Daesung” Youngbae said walking into the kitchen. Jiyong quickly moved away and stuffed my phone in his pocket and went back to playing with his phone.

I turned to Youngbae “Neh Hyung?”

“Let’s go your sister wants to leave now” He said staring at Jiyong.

I nodded and quickly walked over to Youngbae and I walked out with him. Jiyong looked up at us and smiled.

I turned a little bit as I walked to look at him and he was still smiling. He waved at me and I quickly looked away.

Please… I need help.