Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey!

Without That xx

[Daesung's POV]

We sat in the room for a few hours until Seungri started to move a little bit in his bed. Seunghyun looked over and walked to his side and poked his cheek and pulled it.

“Hyung, don’t do that” I frowned.

He just looked at me. “What? It’s not like he can feel it.” Seunghyun responded.

I was about to say something else, but Seungri started to open his eyes. “Ah he’s waking up, stop pulling his cheeks…!” I said in a loud whisper. Seunghyun quickly let go of Seungri’s cheeks and we both stared at Seungri.

He eyes opened half way and looked at us. Seunghyun stared at him smiling. “Wakey wakey eggs and bakey” He laughed with a smile on his face.

Seungri just looked at him. “Get away you douche bag” He muttered.

Seunghyun frowned and retreated to the other side of the room. I watched him whimper away and then turned my attention back to Seungri. “How are you feeling?” I asked him.

Seungri closed his eyes and sighed. “Well…” He opened his eyes back up. “Everything was so peaceful when I was asleep…” He took a soft breath in and held it there for a moment before letting it out. “Then it turned scary and chilling.” He turned his head towards the window to look out.

“What happened?” I asked him.

“I can’t remember how I got there… or what happened right before I woke up… In a stretch of green grass, the wind was nice and cool and blew all around me. There were flowers everywhere and the trees swayed with the breeze.” He explained to me. “Everything was so quiet… it was peaceful… I didn’t wonder how I got there anymore… Just wishing I could stay.” He continued on. “Then there was a cat… I picked it up and all of a sudden then skies were turning dark and the clouds got grey… The flowers died and the grass turned brown. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and saw blood. How… How was that possible…!? I wasn’t struck with anything.” Seungri started crying. “I didn’t know what was happening and then I was kicked to the floor and someone spoke…” He just stopped talking.

“Who was it??? Who was speaking to you? What did he say?” I asked quickly.

“I can’t remember who it was… I can’t remember what they said… It’s just a memory now.” He said softly closing his eyes again.

“Sound like a nightmare to me” Seunghyun spoke up from across the room. I turned in my seat and gave him a death glare. Seunghyun quickly turned around and went to the corner.

I turned back to face Seungri and his eyes were opened again. He was looking at the wall in front of him. “Is everything alright?” I asked.

“Neh… I just want to be home Hyung” He said softly.

“Well… You can’t go home for a little bit…” I looked away and sighed. “But…” I looked back at him. “What can I do to make you comfortable here until then?”

Seungri slowly turned his head to look at me. “Bring Minzy here please? I really want to talk to her.”

I nodded. “I’ll go….” Before I finished my sentence the girls were walking in the room quickly.

“Seungriiiiii” Minzy said running over to Seungri’s bedside. “Thank goodness you’re okay! You had Chaerin and I all worried!” She pouted. Seungri looked at her and laughed.

“I’m fine… Don’t worry about me please” He said softly.

“Don’t do that again okay” Chaerin chimed in.

“Chae… I did it for Daesung… You should probably know that” He muttered under his breath.

“Yeah but still….” She responded.

“I was trying to save him from being totally miserable on his birthday” Seungri got a little irritated.

“He was miserable anyways after hearing what happened to you” Minzy said looking at him. I just stood there watching them go back and forth.

“I’m still standing right here you two…” I said looking at Minzy and CL. They both looked at me and then looked back at Seungri and continued on with him. “I guess I’ll leave you three alone.” I sighed. “I’ll come back later Ri.” I said and turned around.

BOM and Dara were with Seunghyun talking. They looked over at us a couple of times but most of their attention was towards Seunghyun. Dara looked upset… She dated Jiyong and couldn’t believe he would actually do this. She still liked him. I walked over to them and smiled.

“Hey you two” I said waving a little.

BOM looked at me and smiled back. “Daesungieeeeee” She laughed. “How was the rest of your birthday yesterday?” She asked.

I shrugged and didn’t answer the question. Dara looked at me. “Have any of you guys talked to Jiyong lately?” She asked.

I looked at her. Seunghyun looked at me and then back at Dara. “Aniyo…” I said softly.

“Why would he want to talk with him” Seunghyun muttered. I nudged him in the side.

“I just want to make sure he is okay.” She answered in a soft voice.

“Oh I am sure he is fine…” Seunghyun muttered again… “He brought living hell to Daesung and Seungri and you want to make sure he is fine?” Seunghyun looked at her.

I turned my head to him. “Seunghyun stop it. Don’t be so mean about it…” I whispered to him. Dara looked like she was about to cry.

BOM looked at her and frowned, she looked back at Seunghyun and flames sprouted up in her eyes. “Why would you say that to her! You know she likes him still.”

“Yeah well he likes Daesung now…” He muttered and crossed his arms.

“The cops are looking for him after what happened” Dara said softly. “I just need to make sure he is okay… I don’t want them to hurt him” She added.

“I’m sure they won’t noona” I responded and looked back at Seungri talking with Minzy and Chaerin. It’s hard to know which girl he is dating right now. I looked back at Dara and then at Seunghyun. “I need to go to my house and get something… Can we go Hyung” I asked him.

He nodded and walked past the two girls, but was stopped when Min walked in the room. “Oh excuse me.” Seunghyun said and bowed. She smiled and walked over to me.

“Min?” I said looking at her.

“Hey, how is Seungri?” She asked looking at him. Minzy and pulling at his cheeks and Chaerin was laughing. He was begging for them to stop.

“He’s better. He woke up early this morning. Which was great to hear.” I smiled.

She smiled back. “Yeah… I just wanted to come by and see him, then I head off to hell.” She laughed. I laughed with her too. Seunghyun came back into the room and walked over to me.

“I thought you wanted to get something from your house. Let’s go bro!” He muttered and dragged me.

“omo! I’ll talk to you later Min” I said as I was dragged out of them room. She nodded and turned to talk with the two girls.

We walked to the parking lot and to Seunghyun’s car… There was a note on it and he grabbed it and opened it up. “What the…” He muttered.

“What does it say?” I asked him.

Seunghyun finished reading and looked around the area. “Daesung get in the car now…” He muttered as he kept looking around.

“What why?” I asked.

He see’s something in the distance. “Just get in now!” He yelled and I quickly got in. He got in too and sped off out of the parking lot.

What did he read? What did he even see?