Let Them Stay Closed Forever

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

I walked inside the house later that night and Youngbae and Bora stumbled in after me. I stayed behind and closed the door and took off my jacket. I threw it on the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

“Hey baby” My mom said walking in. I turned around to face her.

“Hey mom” I muttered before turning away and opening the fridge.

“How was the party?” She asked taking a few steps over to me.

I pulled out some orange juice and poured it in a cup before returning it and closing the fridge door.

“It was fine” I said before walking away.

“And your lip?” She asked.

“Fine mother.” I said drinking my orange juice and walking up the stairs.

“Oh! Jiyong is in your room” My mother said, but I didn’t hear her. I walked over to my room and opened the door. As soon as I looked up I saw Jiyong on my bed.

“What are you doing here…” I muttered placing my cup down on my desk.

He smiled at me. “I’m staying the night.” He smirked.

“You’re not staying in my room” I asked irritated.

“Oh but your mom insisted that I do” He laughed.

I just stared at him and walked over to my bathroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I the shower and got it. A few minutes later someone knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Your boyfriend” Jiyong whispered through the door.

“Go away” I muttered.

“Come on… Let me in boo” He laughed.

“GO AWAY!” I yelled. He started messing with the door knob. “Jiyong Stop!”

There was silence and then I heard footsteps, a door closed and locked and more footsteps finally silence. I got out of the shower and then dressed. I opened the door and walked out and Jiyong was lying down underneath the covers. I just looked at him and walked towards my door.

“Where are you going?” He asked keeping his eyes closed.

“To sleep on the couch” I muttered before unlocking my door.

“No you’re not. Come back” He said opening his eyes and sitting up. “Now.”

I turned to look at him and then walked back over. I didn’t go back because I wanted to… I went back because I was scared. I was forced to do something I didn’t want to do.

Sure… I could have walked out still… But then what? He could have gone and tell my whole family about us.

I stood next to the bed and looked at him. He looked back at me.
“Well… Lay down stupid” He muttered.

I got in the bed and under the covers. I my side, my back facing him. He looked at me and draped his arm over me and pulled me closer to him. I tensed up a bit. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. My eyes closed.

Please. Let them stay closed forever.

The next morning when I opened my eyes a little my vision was blurry. My body was moving in an up and down movement and I could hear . I felt something wet on my neck and it moved down to my chest. Then I felt something so weird. It wasn’t a bad feeling, it felt so good. I felt like I was in a dream. I wrapped my arms around the person, I looked up and I imagined it to be Youngbae. I smiled and pressed my lips against his. He was making me feel so good. He started kissing my neck again and I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

“Oh God Youngbae!” I yelled out.

The voice smirked and continued to kiss me.

Then someone walked in.
“Oh my god.” The voice said and my ‘dream’ was over. I opened my eyes and I looked behind the person on top of me and it was..