Let's Just Go Celebrate Okay

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]

I just stared at my mom and my sister. “Really Mental Hospital?” I repeated.

Daesung please... Just hear us out” Bora said softly.

Aniyo... Don't talk to me... You're supposed to be my sister and help me!” I got mad.

But we are trying to help you, We think you would be better in there for a while” Bora explained.

That's not helping me.” I muttered and turned to walk away.

Daesung” Youngbae said softly.

Don't even try to explain yourself... Don't talk to me ever” I said in an angry tone and walked away.

He sighed and looked at Bora.

I sat in my fathers den and bounced a small ball off the wall. Why was everything crumbling down on me. Someone came in the den and sat down next to me. The last time I threw the ball at the wall I just left it there and brought my knees up to my chest.

Daesung.. We are not harming you” He said softly. “I promise”

Yeah whatever. How can I believe any of you. I can take care of myself.” I said not looking at him.

How can you? You almost got yourself killed” Youngbae said with a worried expression.

Yeah and it would have been better if I did” I said standing up.

Daesung don't say that.” He said standing up too.

You know it is true Youngbae...” I crossed my arms looking away from him.

It's not true... It's not. We're just worried about you Dae. We've seen the you were going through these past few weeks.” Youngbae explained placing a hand on my shoulder.

Yeah... Sure... Whatever” I moved away so his hand would be off my shoulder.

Youngbae sighed. “Dae... Please don't be like this.”

Be like what! Huh?!” I turned around to face him.

You know what I mean” He said looking away.

You hate me... Bora hates me... my parents hate me... People at school hate me... Everyone hates me!” I yelled.

No one hates you Daesung!” Youngbae yelled back.

Yeah that's where you're wrong” I muttered.

I am not wrong Daesung...” He walked towards me.

Yeah you are” I muttered.

We love you Daesung!” Youngbae yelled.

No you don't! Don't say that!” I yelled.

It is true!” Youngbae said getting closer to me.

NO IT'S NOT!” I yelled back.

Please listen to me... I don't hate you, your sister doesn't hate you...” He said softly.

Yeah she does.” I muttered under my breath.

what?” He asked.

Bora hates me... I know she does. If you say you don't that's you... but I know Bora hates me.” I looked away.

Stop saying that” Youngbae said placing a hand on my shoulder.

The fact that my own sister would hate me if I was Gay! It hurts!” I yelled with tears falling down my cheeks.

You don't have any worries there... You're not gay.” He said looking at me.

I shook my head. I looked at him, the tears still falling down my cheeks. “I'm going to sleep.” I turned and walked away.

Wait Daesung.” Youngbae sighed.

I stopped and looked at him. “Neh?”

He was about to say something but my mom walked over. “Daesung? Youngbae? Let's go, we need to be at the restaurant for our reservation”

I turned to face my mother. I looked at Youngbae behind me and then at my mother. “Neh Okay” I followed her out of the room.

I sat in the back of my dad's car while my mom sat in the front passengers seat and my dad was driving. Bora and Youngbae were in Youngbae's car. We got to the restaurant and went to our seats. When we got to the small room a few other people jumped up and yelled surprise.

I got startled. “Omo..” I looked at them all. Seunghyun and Min were both there. My uncle was there along with my cousin Juliana. CL, Minzy, Bom and Dara were there also. They were smiling and clapping. The room we were in was beautifully decorated. I smiled. “Thank you guys” I slightly bowed.

We sat down and Min sat next to me. We had to keep up this boyfriend girlfriend thing. We ate food that the hostess' brought us. My mom was taking pictures. Then they brought out the cake.

Min, stand next to Daesung so we can take a picture of you two.” mom said guiding her over to me. The candles were lit and they sang happy birthday. I smiled and blew out the candles. I slowly started to cut the cake and my mom kept taking pictures. Min took a piece of cake and gently smashed it in my face. Everyone started laughing.

I took a piece of cake and threw it at Min and she ducked and it hit Seunghyun. “OMO... Why am I caught in the cross fire” Seunhyun laughed as he wiped the cake off.

Everyone was laughing as Min took more cake and got ready to smash it in my face, but I grabbed her arms and pulled her close to me. “Ani” I laughed. She was laughing. I looked around and then at Youngbae and my sister who crossed her arms when we caught eye contact. I looked at Min and then moved my head down to kiss her lips. She smiled and kiss my back.

They're kissing Aunt Kang!” My cousin yelled. My mom ran over and took a picture of us. I broke away from the kiss and smiled. We washed our faces and sat down to eat what was left of the cake.

Okay present time!” My mom yelled as we walked over to the table with the presents. I slowly opened all of them and once we were finished I thank everyone for coming. CL and Minzy walked over to me.

Happy Birthday Daesung!” CL and Minzy sang together.

Thank you! How is the band thing going for you guys?” I asked.

It's going good! We still want you to do a collab with us” Minzy smiled. I laughed.

Maybe?” I smiled and patted Minzy's head. “I'll think about it.”

Bom and Dara were talking with Seunghyun. BOM and Seunghyun were holding hands. They were still dating. Then I looked at Dara, she seemed sad these past few months. She used to date Jiyong. She said he broke her heart when he told her that he was gay. Minzy and CL are Seungri's on and off girlfriend's if he breaks up with one he's usually with the other one.

How's Seungri doing?” CL asked me. I looked at her.

He didn't look so good when I saw him in the hospital. He was hooked up to a bunch of wires and things.” I sighed.

Minzy frowned. “I hope he gets better soon”

Neh, Don't worry he will” I smiled. “He'll be fine.”

Min walked over to me. “Daesung your mom wants a picture of all of us.” She whispered to me.

I looked at her and nodded.

Who is this?” CL asked.

Oh! This is Min... My... girlfriend.” I said looking at Min and then back at CL.

I thought you were gay?” CL asked.

He is... We're dating as a cover up from his family.” Min explained.

Ohhh, you're pretty” Minzy said.

Thank you” Min said smiling.

Bora stood next to the doorway listening to us. opened up a little bit when she heard Min tell CL about me.

He babe, what are you doing?” Youngbae said walking up behind her.

Bora jumped. “Don't do that Youngbae.” She laughed.

I'm sorry” He laughed. “Anyways, what's wrong?” He asked.

I need to tell you something” She said concerned.

Sure, what is it?” He asked.

We need Daesung here for this” She said walking into the room. Youngbae looked confused and followed her.

My mom gathered me and my friends up and took a picture of all of us.
“Okay, on the count of three! Say smile! Okay? 1...2...3”

Smile!” We all said, Min planted a kiss on my cheek.

After the picture I said bye to the girls and they left. “Okay I will call you when I get off work alright?” Min said picking up her bag.

I nodded. “Neh, I'll see you later then.” I said giving her a kiss. Bora made a face and Min walked away.

Can we talk?” Bora said walking up to me.

Neh...” I said confused. We started walking and Seunghyun followed us. Bora stopped and faced him.

You stay” She muttered. Seunghyun stopped walking and looked at her.

What the hell is your problem” He muttered and walked away.

I looked at Seunghyun walk away and then at Bora. “Do you have to be so rude to my friends.” I muttered.

Do you have to lie about not being gay” Bora argued back.

I stood there. “I'm not lying about that.”

I heard what Min said. You're dating her as a cover up for being gay?” Bora said again.

She was kidding Bora.” I muttered.

Yeah okay, it sounded pretty real when CL said 'I thought you were gay' was she kidding about that too?” Bora argued.

Yes!” I got irrtiated. “I'm not gay!”

Just tell the truth!” She yelled at me.

Know what... you're right... The mental hospital is good for me... Cause I will be away from the known as my sister bora!” I yelled.

Bora just stood there, She had an angry expression, she took a step towards me and slapped me hard across the face. Youngbae just stood there and watched. I backed up against the wall. I held my hand on my cheek and touched my lip it was bleeding.

Bora just stood there, she didn't feel any remorse for what she did. “Don't you dare call me that again!” She yelled.

I just stood there and a tear fell down my cheek.

Youngbae looked at me. “Daesung” He softly said.

I looked at him and then walked away. I walked over to Seunghyun. “Daesung are you okay?” He asked.

Please take me somewhere's... I don't want to be here.” I said trying to not cry.

Neh of course.” He said and picked up his keys. We walked towards the entrance and I thanked the hostess for having us here.

We got in his car and Seunghyun drove off.