Face It, He Will NEVER Love You

Without That xx

 

[Daesung’s POV]

The two Seunghyun’s and I walked inside the mall and I was instantly dragged by them to the photo booth.

“Hyung… I don’t know why we have to do this EVERY single time we come to the mall” I groaned to Seunghyun as I sat inside the small space.

“Yahhh shut up!” Seungri muttered putting the money into the machine.

“Seriously! My shoe box is filled with these photo’s! Box number two is almost filled up.” I sighed as Seunghyun sat next to me.

“It’s a tradition for us Daesungiee!” Seunghyun laughed. I shooked my head and sighed again.

Seungri sat on our laps and he instantly made a funny face. I swear if you were to look at all of the photo’s we took with him… He has a different face for each one.. None of them are a like.

I think that’s kinda creepy.

Then next face we made was a surprised face, then a serious face, a sad face and another goofy face. Finally we finished and took the 4 print outs and walked out of the photobooth.

“So where are we going now?” I asked tagging along behind them looking at the pictures.

“I dunno. I wanna go to that new store that just opened.” Seungri said as he stuffed the picture into his pocket.

“Sounds go to me” Seunghyun said putting his copy in his wallet.

“Okay” I softly said walking behind them. We were walking past the bathroom and then I find myself being pulled by somebody. Seunghyun and Seungri kept walking and talking.

“Well, well, well… If it isn’t Kang Daesung” Jiyong smirked looking at me.

I stood there against the wall holding my two copies of the pictures. One was for me the other for Youngbae.

“What do you want Jiyong…” I muttered looking away from him.

“Awee… Why you no look at me” He said placing a hand on my cheek and making me look at him. “Huh? What’s this?” Jiyong says as he takes one of the pictures from my hand.

“Give that back to me” I muttered.

“Aweee isn’t you three too cute!” Jiyong laughed. “I think I’ll keep this for myself…” He smirked as he slid the picture into his pocket.

“Give that back hyung… That’s for Youngbae” I muttered looking at him.

“Oh? Why?” he laughed. “Still have that little crush on him” Jiyong muttered.

I just looked at him. “What…? N…No!” I stutterd.

Jiyong laughed. “I was just kidding Pabo” he said poking my nose. “Sooo…” He started off tracing his finger down my chest and to the top of my belt.

I looked at him. “So what…” I muttered.

“When are you going to admit that you like me” He smirked.

I pushed his hand away and turned to walk away from him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

“Leave me alone Jiyong” I muttered at him.

“Why?” He laughed “Face it Dae Dae… Youngbae doesn’t like you. He’s in love with your sister” He laughed. I just stood there. Thinking.

 

Well… He was right…

 

“Shut up Jiyong…” I muttered.

“He will never love you-” He started, but I interrupted.

“JUST SHUT UP!” I yelled. “Don’t you know how hard it is to go back to my house every day to see them making out! Just this morning they were making out on my bed! MY BED!” I yelled looking at Jiyong. He just stood there and smirked.
“LEAVE ME ALONE!” I yelled once more.

“Fine… I’ll leave you alone… for now.” He smiled and walked out of the bathroom, passing by Seunghyun and Seungri in the hall way looking for me. They didn’t see him walk by.

I walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later.
“Yooooo Hyung. There’s Daesung” Seungri said tapping on Seunghyun’s shoulder.

He turned around and saw me. They both walked over.

“Daesung, where have you been?” Seunghyun asked me.

“I was in the bathroom” I said looking at the ground.

“Dude are you okay?” Seungri asked.

I looked up at him. “Neh I’m fine” I said trying to smile. “Can… You just take me home now” I said softly.”

Seunghyun and Seungri both looked at each other.
“Neh of course” Seunghyun said patting my back.

“Thanks” I muttered and walked past them towards the exit of the mall.

Seungri looked at me and then at Seunghyun. “What’s gotten into him” he asked.

Seunghyun just shrugged and they followed after me.