Without That Man

Without That xx

Jiyong was arrested that day. He was still alive, but they locked him up. He was charged with kidnapping and attempted murder. They said he would spend the rest of his life in Jail. If he’s good he might get out sooner. He was eligible for a parole a few years later but… he messed that up when he attacked a guard with a spoon his broke in half. They said ‘We knew we shouldn’t have trusted him.’ They should have asked me about him. He can ever be trusted.

 

Seunghyun married Bom the spring after everything happened. It was, quote, A very unsettling rocky wedding. Not one point during the ceremony did you think Bom wasn’t going to smack Seunghyun for talking when it wasn’t his turn.

 

Seungri isn’t with either Minzy or CL… surprising… isn’t it. He said that he was too much of a slum dog to be with someone at the moment. but it’s been a few years… you would think he’d be ready now.

 

Min left bartender scene. She was scouted by an entertainment company for modeling and acting. She’s actually really good. We’re really good friends and we talk everyday. I call her my “Girl Friend.”

 

As for Bae and I…

 

~~3 Years later~~

 

I was sitting sideways on the couch with one leg bent up to my chest and the other hanging off the couch. My elbow rested on the knee that was bent up and my chin rested on my hand. I stared out the window at the children of the neighborhood playing around in the snow. I was deep in thought.

 

“Daesung?” Bae said as he walked over to me with two mugs with hot chocolate in them.

 

I snapped out of my trance and looked over at him and smiled. “Yes?”

 

“Here’s the hot chocolate” He said smiling as he sat down next to me.

 

I moved my position to face sitting forward but with my legs crossed up on the couch. I carefully took the mug from him and blew on it before sipping. I smiled as i closed my eyes and felt the heat from the chocolate hit my face. “It’s really good” I whispered.

 

“I’m glad you like it” He said before taking a few sips from his and sets it down on the table in front of him. He then scoots over and lays down his head on my lap. I lifted up my hands so they wouldn’t be in the way.
 

I leaned over to set my cup down. I sat back against the couch and played with his hair. “I love you” I whispered to him.

 

He had his eyes closed at this point but he did smile. “I love you too.” He whispered back to me. I smiled at him and then leaned down to kiss his lips gently. He opened his eyes a little bit and smiled in the kiss. YB moved one of his hands up to place on my cheek as he kissed me back.

 

After a few minutes I pulled away and touched his lips with my thumb. “You’re too good to me” I whispered.

 

“Ani… you’re too good for me.” He smiled and reached up to poke my cheek.

 

“Lets go play in the snow” I smiled moving from him.

 

He moved when I moved and quickly sat up. “Daesung??” He said getting off the couch and followed me outside. “We need better clothes on! We only have sweaters and pants… where did you go??” He asked looking around. A few seconds later he was hit in the head with a snowball and stumbled. He looked my way and I covered my mouth as I tried to not laugh.

 

“Mianhe!” I yelled.

 

“Oh you’re gonna get it!” He yelled back and bent down to quickly make a snowball.

 

“I’m sorry!” I yelled again and ran away from him as he chased me around the yard of our house. “Babeeeee stop!” I yelled. He threw the snowball at me and it hits my back. I laughed and slows down to catch my breath, until he catches up and tackles me to the ground. “Baeeee” I whined as he latched onto me. I tried rolling around to lay on my back but he wouldn’t let me.

 

“Apologize” He whispered into my ear.

 

“I already did!” I whined again.

 

“Do it again.” He laughed.

 

“Aniiiiiii” I yelled. He reached back to grab my and my eyes widen. “Bae! Okay! I’m sorry!” he smiled and leans down more to kiss my cheek before he started getting up. I turned over to lay on my back and pulls him back down. Wraps my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. “I didn’t say you could leave.” I whispered.

 

“But it’s cold” He smiled and lightly kissed my lips.

 

“Shoulda put a jacket on.” I laughed softly kissing him back.

 

“I… Tried too…” He whispered into the kiss.

 

“You should have tried harder” I laughed moving from the kiss. Moves my arm to poke his nose before pushing him off of me. I quickly got up and started running from him again. He got up and ran after me once more.

 

I was finally having fun. I was finally living out my life. I was happy.

 

I don’t know where I would have been now if it wasn’t for my friends… Especially Seunghyun. He kept me the way I was and protected me for so long… Even Bom. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t be here…

 

If it wasn’t for Bae I wouldn’t be alive. I would be dead inside still cowering in my fear. Always looking behind my back. Without Jiyong in my life… My life has never been better, I have never been happier...


Without Bae, I wouldn’t be who I was… I wouldn't be me without that man.

--------------

A/N

Thanks for staying with this story for so long! Sorry for taking forever to finish it or updating it. I might upload some more chapters about what happened during the 3 years after that whole thing. But maybe later down the road. It might be a short few chapter story sequel to this one. I will think about it!

But thank you for enjoying it! Check out the other stories I am trying to finish too xD Love you guys!