Say...

Without That xx

[Daesung POV]


 

I quickly went the pictures over and over and over again. Where was it! I dumped both boxes out.


 

“Where is it!” I yelled again.


 

“Where is what Daesung? What picture are you talking about??” Seunghyun asked walking over.


 

Bom walked over. “What is with all this noise. I’m trying to sleep you two.” She said softly.


 

Seunghyun turned around to face her. “Daesung is acting crazy.” He muttered.


 

She looked over at me. I was still going crazy, looking for the picture.

“What is he looking for?” She asked Seunghyun.


 

“A picture.” He responded as he looked to the side over at me. “He won’t tell me what picture though.”


 

Bom slowly walked over to me. “Daesung?” She said softly.


 

I was crying harder. I ignored her presence next to me. “I need to find that picture! That’s the only picture I really want!” I yelled.


 

“Daesung… I need you to tell me what picture it is that you want.” She said looking at me. She bent down to my level.


 

“I need it!” I continued shuffling through.


 

She placed a hand on my chin and made me look at her. “What… Picture.” She said softly.


 

“The one… The…” I moved back a little to make Bom let go of my chin. “The one of me… and… one of me and… and… Youngbae and Bora.” I was looking around. It was the last picture where I truly looked happy… Before my life went to hell.


 

Seunghyun walked over. “I saw that picture. I think…” He said as he went to thinking mode.


 

Bom and I both looked at Seunghyun. “Where is it Hyung!” I said standing up.


 

“I don’t know? I think I dropped it on the ground when Jiyong and I got into that fight.” Seunghyun looked at me.


 

I just looked at him. “I need to go back there and get it.” I quickly walked to the bedroom door to leave. Seunghyun grabbed my wrist.


 

“You can’t go back there.” He muttered.


 

“Why not?” I turned around to look at him.


 

“Your family thinks your persona has left for London… Remember?” He said softly.


 

“Then you get it.” I quickly responded.


 

“Daesung… the wind probably blew it away already.” Seunghyun shook his head.


 

“I need that picture… Please.” I said starting to cry again. “I need that picture… It’s the last memory I have of ever really being happy. It’s important to me to have that picture!” I started to have a panic attack.


 

“Daesung listen to me… You can start making new happy memories now.” Seunghyun tried to explain to me.


 

“It won’t be the same!” I yelled at him. “You don’t understand!”


 

“Yes I do Daesung!” He yelled back.


 

“NO YOU DON’T! YOU DON’T KNOW MY LIFE! YOU DON’T KNOW THE PAIN I AM PERSONALLY GOING THROUGH! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! NOTHING AT ALL HYUNG! NOTHING!” I was starting to choke, trying to stop the tears from falling anymore.


 

Bom just stood to the side trying not to cry.


 

“So don’t say that you understand when you know that you don’t.” U said softly. “No one understands me.” I said quietly.


 

Seunghyun just looks at me. He then looks to the side. “Fine… you’re right… I don’t know anything about you… I guess I didn’t really know who you were ever since we’ve become friends.” He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me. “STOP BEING SO STUPID DAESUNG! YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE PEOPLE HERE WHO LOVE YOU! YOU NEED TO STOP THIS GOD DAMN SECOND LIFE! It’s killing everyone!” He yelled and then finally let go of my shoulders. “I am already tired of doing this secretive thing and it’s only been a few days!” He threw his hands up in the air. “I’m done.” he muttered looking at me. “You didn’t understand that I did know who you were… You were my best friend.” He said softly.


 

I looked at him and then at Bom then back at him. I looked at the ground and then towards the door. Seunghyun walked past me and out of the room, Bom slowly followed him and she quietly closed the door behind her. I looked over as they left and then turned my attention back to the scattered pictures.


 

I walked over to the mirror in my room and slammed my fist on it. The glass shattered and my hand was bleeding. I just looked at it. I picked up the piece of glass and looked in what was left of the mirror. I held the glass to my neck and kept looking at myself in the mirror. The tears started falling down my cheeks and I closed my eyes.


 

I pressed the glass on my neck and started to move it but someone walked into the room.


 

“Daesung I’m sorr…” Seunghyun started to say as he walked in. He stopped when he saw him. “What the hell are you doing!” He yelled as he ran over to me and grabbed me.


 

“Leave me alone! I want to die!” I yelled.


 

Seunghyun kept his grip on me and ripped the piece of glass out of my hand, cutting my hand even more and cutting his hand too.


Seunghyun threw down the piece of glass on the floor and let go of me. I dropped down on my knees. my neck was bleeding a little bit. I held up my bloody hand and held it onto my neck to try to stop the bleeding.


 

Seunghyun looked around and ran out of the room, he came back with on of his shirts and ripped it. He bent down to me. “Daesung move your hand!” He yelled.


 

I shook my head. I was choking on my tears.


 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand away from my neck. The blood was coming out. He quickly placed his ripped shirt on my neck and held it there. Seunghyun pulled me back closer to him and wrapped his other arm around me.


 

He was starting to cry now.


‘Say...’