Something...

Without That xx

[Daesung’s POV]


 

Seunghyun kept holding his ripped up shirt to my neck. It was starting to get bloody. He was crying.


 

“You’re so stupid Dae!” He muttered through his tears.


 

I just laid there, leaning back against him. my eyes half closed.

It hurt to swallow… Every time I blinked, my eyes wanted to stay closed.


 

“Daesung talk to me.” Seunghyun started to say. He moved a little bit and looked at my face. My eyes looked glossy. He started to shake me. “Daesung! Wake the hell up!” He yelled. “Bom!” He started screaming. “BOM! GET IN HERE!”


 

Bom walked over, she looked as if she was already sleeping. “What do you want Seunghyun…” She muttered.


 

“Call an ambulance!” He yelled.


 

She looked at him weird until she saw me in his arms.


 

“What happened!” She yelled.


 

“He tried killing himself! He won’t move now! Bom go call 119!” Seunghyun yelled crying.


 

Bom ran out of the room and to the phone. She picked up the phone and dialed the number. A few moments later She ran back in the room and knelt down beside us. Bom picked up my hand and tried looking for a pulse.


 

“I can’t find anything!” She freaked out.


 

“Did you call 119!” Seunghyun yelled.


 

“They’ll be here any minute!” She looking at me.


 

“We need to get Daesung down there.” Seunghyun quickly said trying to hold onto me as he stood up.


 

Bom got up and ran to the door. “I’ll go wait outside!”


 

Seunghyun stood up and picked me up in his arms. His ripped shirt that was on my neck fell off as Seunghyun ran out of the door and down the stairs. He ran outside over to Bom who was waving down the ambulance. They pulled up in the driveway and took me from Seunghyun.


 

The paramedics quickly placed me on the stretcher and one of them immediately checked for my pulse on my wrist.


 

“He has a faint pulse.” The paramedic said to the other paramedic.


 

“What’s his name?” The second paramedic asked.


 

“Daesung.” Seunghyun quickly answered.


 

“Daesung can you hear me?” The second paramedic asked me as he looked in my eyes.


 

“His eyes are glossed over.” The first paramedic said as he grabbed something from the ambulance and wrapped it around my neck. “We need to get him to the hospital.” He then said.


 

They started to move the stretcher and got it into the ambulance.


 

“Daesung.” Bom said as she started crying when they pulled away. Seunghyun pulled her into a hug.


 

“He’ll be okay…. He’ll be okay.” Seunghyun whispered to her.


 

A few hours later, the house phone rang. Seunghyun was sitting at the kitchen table. He head in his hands. Bom walked over to pick up the phone after it rang 5 times.


 

“Yobosayo.” She softly said. “Neh…” She walked into the living room. Her voice trailed off as she walked away. A few minutes later she walked back.


 

Seunghyun lifted up his head from his hands to look at her. “Who was it?” He asked.


 

“It was the hospital. They said Daesung is sedated. He’ll be okay.” She said softly.


 

Seunghyun looked up at Bom and then got out of the chair. He walked over to her and hugged her. “He’ll be just fine.”


 

“Why would he do that to himself.” She starts crying.


 

“I don’t know.” Seunghyun says holding back his tears. “He’s just confused.” He said softly.


 

Another hour passed before Bom and Seunghyun came to the hospital. They quickly walked to my room and over to me.


 

I was breathing softly through the tube. They had something wrapped around my neck. They had wired hooked up to me and I was strapped down to the bed.


 

Seunghyun walked over to the end of my bed and looked at the clipboard. “Tsh… Suicidal?” Seunghyun mutters putting the clipboard back down.


 

Bom looks at Seunghyun. “What was that?”


 

“They say Daesung is suicidal…” Seunghyun looked at Bom and then at me. He walked up to my bedside and stared at my face. “Daesung?” He said softly. He poked my cheek and frowned when I didn’t wake up.


 

We heard footsteps come down the hallway and then into Daesung’s room. Bom and Seunghyun turned around.


 

“omo… Youngbae, Bora? What are you guys doing here?” Seunghyun said sounding surprised.


 

“Bom texted us.” Youngbae said walking over.


 

Seunghyun looked at Bom and she looked away.


 

“What happened to Daehyun?” Youngbae asked.


 

“He tried to kill himself.” Seunghyun said as he sighed.


 

“Why? Why would he do that.” Bora asked. “Isn’t he supposed to be in London right now anyways?”


 

“He was… but we stopped at the house on the way to the airport and then I found him just as he was cutting his throat.” Seunghyun closed his eyes as he explained the unfortunate events.


 

Bora walked over to my bedside and looked at me. “It’s so weird… He looks so much like Daesung.” She said softly.


 

Youngbae watched her and then looked at Bom and Seunghyun. He frowned and then looked at the floor.


 

“Bora… we have to tell you something.” Seunghyun said quietly.


 

She moved from looking at me to looking at Seunghyun. “What is it?” She asked.


 

“It’s about Daesung…” He said softly.


 

“What about him?!” Youngbae chimed in. He walked over and stood next to Bora.


 

Seunghyun looked at Bom and then Bom looked at him.


 

“He’s…” Seunghyun started to say but then I moved in my bed. I moved my head side to side and made grunting noises. They turned their attention to me.


 

“Daehyun?” Bom said softly to me.


 

I opened my eyes and only saw Bom and Seunghyun at first. Then my eyes traveled and I saw Youngbae and Bora. My eyes opened a little wider. I made more noises and my machine started beeping louder.


 

I closed my eyes and brought my hand up to my neck. I opened my eyes a tiny bit and a few tears started falling down.


 

“I think we’re just going to let him rest for now. I’ll give you guys a call later when he gets out okay?” Seunghyun says softly to them.


 

“Okay..” Bora responds and they turn around to walk out.


 

“Oh wait.” Seunghyun realizes something.


 

Bora and Youngbae both turn back around. “Neh?” Youngbae said looking over.


 

“I was looking for a specific picture… It was of Daesung with you both. Do you know where that one is that? I may have dropped it outside… when… when I attacked Jiyong.” Seunghyun cleared his throat.


 

Youngbae looked at Bora and she looked back at him. They looked back at Seunghyun. “I didn’t see anything. I’m sorry.” Youngbae said softly.


 

“I have it.” Bora said looking at him. “I found it in the busch. The wind must’ve blown it in there.” She explained.


 

“Do you have it on you?” Seunghyun asked. Bom turned her attention back to me. My eyes were still closed, my hand still on my neck.


 

“No… It’s back at the house.” Bora said looking away. She crossed her arms.


 

“Can we go by later and get it?” Seunghyun then asked.


 

“Aniyo. I want to have it.” Bora softly said to him.


 

“Can I at least get it and make a copy?” Seunghyun said to her.


 

“I don’t think so.” Bora muttered and turned around, she walked out of the room. Youngbae watched her leave and then turned his attention back to Seunghyun.


“I’ll get the picture from her for you.” Youngbae said before walking out of the room.

"Say something..."